After yesterday’s conference it’s clear that the best place to play multi-plats is PC

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Build my first gaming PC in Aug and I ain’t regret shyt.

PS5 can’t wait next year for me.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look, breh, I want you to enjoy your system of choosing, and the games you want. I know we talk a lot of shyt in the ‘Cadium, but it’s all jokes. I think the Series X is a great console, and will likely buy one when they release a slightly slimmer hardware update. I just dislike the fact that Microsoft’s marketing keeps shytting all over their own console, saying you don’t need to buy one, because it makes me worried that if I buy some games for the Series X I won’t be able to access them when Xbox finally shuts shop and becomes Game Pass for good.

Buy whatever gives you the best bang for your buck, and I know that Microsoft will have great trade-in deals for the Series X, which is great news for all of us. Let us know your review of the system after you’ve had it for a while. Peace.
What the fukk :dahell:
There is no scenario where you wouldn't be able to use your games. Like, you really thought if gamepass was successful (or failed) that Microsoft would somehow disable all consoles in the wild? Or you're thinking if no consoles needed that they would stop making physical copies? Thus forcing you to go digital?

Bruh, not sure where you got that from but no :stop: you'll be straight all gen long and you will evolve past physical media just like how society has evolved past physical for music. Tell me, what's the last album you bought? I think the last album I bought was Joell Ortiz awww maaaan, this is hip-hop :dj2:
:mjgrin:

1) MSFS2020 on PC is cross gen and far, far more technically groundbreaking than any PS5 game you can think of
Not bad for a cross gen game held back by the current gen consoles huh :krs:

2) you say the SX doesnt have launches that are cross gen, again this isnt true at all since Scorn and the Medium two titles that come to mind that arent cross gen and are slated to be launch titles

So really apart from the lies you told, you basically juelzd your way into saying you agree with everything I said but that I just need to add that the ps5s controller shakes better and you can play vr at launch

VR titles im sure youre oh so excited to play :obama:
You know, I've heard nothing about VR from these dudes. I know it's coming, new camera n shyt (nsa and China watching you play in your draws) and the games? Just a bunch of "wouldn't it be cool if this/that was in VR?" I guess you can have the bundle for $1000 which is stupid high imo...
I'm still waiting on a projector that can do 4k VRR.

My current TV is HDR10 with 4k60 so I might just hold off for another year. The good games over 60fps will be few and far between early. I'm still good at a locked 4k60 with my current tv
Struggle TV :mj:
Build my first gaming PC in Aug and I ain’t regret shyt.

PS5 can’t wait next year for me.
What did you play in the last month? And are your gains more than the gains you'd get from series x? That's the million dollar question to you that only you can answer.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What the fukk :dahell:
There is no scenario where you wouldn't be able to use your games. Like, you really thought if gamepass was successful (or failed) that Microsoft would somehow disable all consoles in the wild? Or you're thinking if no consoles needed that they would stop making physical copies? Thus forcing you to go digital?

Bruh, not sure where you got that from but no :stop: you'll be straight all gen long and you will evolve past physical media just like how society has evolved past physical for music. Tell me, what's the last album you bought? I think the last album I bought was Joell Ortiz awww maaaan, this is hip-hop :dj2:

You know, I've heard nothing about VR from these dudes. I know it's coming, new camera n shyt (nsa and China watching you play in your draws) and the games? Just a bunch of "wouldn't it be cool if this/that was in VR?" I guess you can have the bundle for $1000 which is stupid high imo...

Struggle TV :mj:

What did you play in the last month? And are your gains more than the gains you'd get from series x? That's the million dollar question to you that only you can answer.

Didnt read

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We should make a poll for the regulars here who have a true capable 4k UHD tv for PS5 and the new xbox :mjgrin: I bet the results would shock you :mjgrin:
My TVs are LG C7 Samsung JS9000 and LG C9. All 4K but only the C9 has HDMI 2.1 ports. People buying current TVs will get that standard now. Vizio is releasing a lower cost OLED that will have it.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Y’all also forgetting on the fence buyers.most console gamers don’t have the time or patience to build a pc and getting a prebuilt can be a nightmare from the yt videos I watch. Power For price mostly certainly matters a fukk ton this board be downplaying it sometimes . but for the casual gamer when they see their favorite third party games playing better on the series X or the PlayStation 5 that’s when they’ll make they’re choice. infact I think Sony and Microsoft reading the room seeing the state of the world and the biggest market they have in the us and seeing it in shyt state. These consoles might not move as hot as they would’ve if they released last year

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Y’all also forgetting on the fence buyers.most console gamers don’t have the time or patience to build a pc and getting a prebuilt can be a nightmare from the yt videos I watch. Power For price mostly certainly matters a fukk ton this board be downplaying it sometimes . but for the casual gamer when they see their favorite third party games playing better on the series X or the PlayStation 5 that’s when they’ll make they’re choice. infact I think Sony and Microsoft reading the room seeing the state of the world and the biggest market they have in the us and seeing it in shyt state. These consoles might not move as hot as they would’ve if they released last year
What I came here to say, the only person this would affect are already pc gamers on the fence with buying a PS5 (good luck getting one this year) and xbox series X (this is enough reason not to buy one).

PC Gaming will never convince most console gamers to switch over or even consider it.

Daps
Proof Microsoft are behind on everything. Halo raytracing would need a patch, and direct will not be available until sometime late next year.
The Series X is pretty much useless after what Nvidia revealed
I would consider building a gaming PC for the first time before buying a Series X now

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
What I came here to say, the only person this would affect are already pc gamers on the fence with buying a PS5 (good luck getting one this year) and xbox series X (this is enough reason not to buy one).

PC Gaming will never convince most console gamers to switch over or even consider it.
Pc gaming is for the most avid and passionate amongst us. A mixture of price, tech smarts and convenience is what keeps people on consoles. You not getting ps5,xsx power on pc for 400-500. People want plug and play convenience come home launch their game and relax for a couple hours. Not troubleshoot on pc for hours

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Proof Microsoft are behind on everything. Halo raytracing would need a patch, and direct will not be available until sometime late next year.
They behind because they waited for rdna2 to be finished so they could have the superior console. I know miles morales is highly advanced but we'll be ok. You just enjoy godfall and call that a $600 well spent :mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:

1) MSFS2020 on PC is cross gen and far, far more technically groundbreaking than any PS5 game you can think of
Not bad for a cross gen game held back by the current gen consoles huh :krs:

2) you say the SX doesnt have launches that are cross gen, again this isnt true at all since Scorn and the Medium two titles that come to mind that arent cross gen and are slated to be launch titles

So really apart from the lies you told, you basically juelzd your way into saying you agree with everything I said but that I just need to add that the ps5s controller shakes better and you can play vr at launch

VR titles im sure youre oh so excited to play :obama:
You told no lies, such as no real BC for PS4 games or enhancements and no forward compatibility.

Just today another game is getting free PS4 upgrades

Ride 4 takes races to a whole new level on PS5

You keep talking about MSFS as if it's some sort of game everybody is hyped for.

It's a sim dog. I could say Dreams PS4 is one of the most technically advanced games out since it lets gamers create pretty much any type of game or Star Citizen but I know you only care about MSFS since it's from Microsoft. :mjlol:

Scorn and The Medium I can bet you is a timed exclusive. You're so freaking biased you had to come up with a list of false news and overemphasizing Series X to make it look exciting.

Xbox stans :mjlol:

Last edited: