After This Father’s Day I’m Officially Cutting Ties With My Dad…GMB brehs

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I dunno breh if someone made a joke like that bout me I would :troll: them right back

And I do that shyt all the time, somebody do some wild shyt in a movie and I’m like “that’s you right there :umad:” and usually we all laugh

When people do it to me I be like “hell yea that’s me, that’s my role model :lolbron: “ no matter who the character is

I don’t know your pops tho obviously so he could be on some bullshyt. But that whole “that’s such and such right there :umad:” when the family watching a movie and everybody laugh is regular shyt and don’t ever result in hard feelings.

But do whatever you feel u gotta do breh

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
For 20+ years he’s always been on some slick shyt towards me. Years years ago he made a remark about me being gay in front of the whole family while we was watching Low Down Dirty shame and it was during the part where Waymon met up with the cac and all that carrying on and this fool gonna laugh and say “that’s Ricky”.

Everybody other than my mama, my grandmama and my ratchet ass uncle Damien laughed. But everyone else was so tickled. He knew that shyt bugged me, so for YEARS he kept insinuating shyt that I was gay despite the fact I was getting hoes in high school while his ass was a virgin until he met my mother.
You know it is something that cut deep into the soul when you can recall specifics like this :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I dunno breh if someone made a joke like that bout me I would :troll: them right back

And I do that shyt all the time, somebody do some wild shyt in a movie and I’m like “that’s you right there :umad:” and usually we all laugh

When people do it to me I be like “hell yea that’s me, that’s my role model :lolbron: “ no matter who the character is

I don’t know your pops tho obviously so he could be on some bullshyt. But that whole “that’s such and such right there :umad:” when the family watching a movie and everybody laugh is regular shyt and don’t ever result in hard feelings.

That was his dad testing his manhood and he failed with rainbow colors.

He could’ve had a witty retort back instead of sulking like a bytch. That’s why his dad is treating him as such. He saw the bytch in him.

His gay brother has more masculinity than him. That’s embarrassing. No wonder OP is always lashing out. :mjlol:

Me and my dad always roasted each other. But we both have thick skin. :yeshrug:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
DPc6m3.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That was his dad testing his manhood and he failed with rainbow colors.

He could’ve had a witty retort back instead of sulking like a bytch. That’s why his dad is treating him as such. He saw the bytch in him.

His gay brother has more masculinity than him. That’s embarrassing. No wonder OP is always lashing out. :mjlol:

Me and my dad always roasted each other. But we both have thick skin. :yeshrug:

I’m not a witty person

If I can’t hurt a person by dragging them in the dirt with me, I’ll just harm them physically. You should’ve heard how nervous he got when I mentioned all the guns I bought over the years or the years I spent practicing martial arts.

Whole mood changed
Honor your father so that your days may be long.

Dead all this talk about you potentially/possibly/sometime in the near future/hypothetically putting hands on your father.

That's primitive af.

And the more you keep thinking about it, the more likely you're going to make it a reality.

You definitely need to resolve your issues. Continue therapy wherever you can (since it appears you're having issues keeping up with therapist) and put space between you and your father but do not disrespect him even if you feel it's not reciprocated. There are spiritual things at play and you don't want to transfer the energy of disrespecting parents down into your lineage...because it will happen..revisiting the sins of the fathers on the third and fourth generation and such...

And because you don't think highly of your father, there is a probable chance your unresolved issues will transfer and strain the relationship you have with your own sons. You probably will believe that you're a great father but your son's may think otherwise. That's why important to show grace to your father, because in times when you're not at your best, grace can be shown to you.

You don’t honor a man with no values.
Should’ve checked him when he said it honestly

While everyone is laughing or kiki’ing, should’ve just said don’t project your gay ass shyt on me and had the conversation right then and there in front of everyone

Would’ve saved you from any moments after that because of the dumb shyt he said, it offended you, you clapped back and everyone saw it and you clapped back with some truth.

Could’ve killed the whole narrative or at least let everyone know you not gonna play that shyt or it will get very uncomfortable for everyone in the room at any place and anytime.

I was 15 breh. Trust me. Its so so much I learned about him over the years that if I knew then I woulda said it

But you know what

I’m in a better mood now

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Word..I probably would've flipped that shıt & fụcked his head up by saying some shıt like....

"You know what pops, you right. That nıgga is a better role model than yo ole dumb sorry ass 🫡"

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Word..I probably would've flipped that shıt & fụcked his head up by saying some shıt like....

"You know what pops, you right. That nıgga is a better role model than yo ole dumb sorry ass 🫡"
I dunno breh that come off way too emotional and personal especially in response to a simple “that’s you right there :umad:

And OP u ain’t gotta be super witty, just wait till an ever more non Harlem character come on screen and say “that’s you, matter fact didn’t you wear that same outfit last week? :dame:

I dunno I’m a little too witty and too real that’s why I usually let lil slick shyt people say slide. Because I know if I take the gloves off I’ll hurt the shyt out of their feelings while it’s damn near impossible to hurt mine especially with some lame ass joke.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I dunno breh that come off way too emotional and personal especially in response to a simple “that’s you right there :umad:

And OP u ain’t gotta be super witty, just wait till an ever more non Harlem character come on screen and say “that’s you, matter fact didn’t you wear that same outfit last week? :dame:

I dunno I’m a little too witty and too real that’s why I usually let lil slick shyt people say slide. Because I know if I take the gloves off I’ll hurt the shyt out of their feelings while it’s damn near impossible to hurt mine especially with some lame ass joke.
You right. I'd probably just put on some holiday heart and say I love this movie cause Ving act like my pops.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I’m not a witty person

If I can’t hurt a person by dragging them in the dirt with me, I’ll just harm them physically. You should’ve heard how nervous he got when I mentioned all the guns I bought over the years or the years I spent practicing martial arts.

Whole mood changed

You don’t honor a man with no values.

I was 15 breh. Trust me. Its so so much I learned about him over the years that if I knew then I woulda said it

But you know what

I’m in a better mood now
spill it girl, spill it

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I tried to rekindle

I tried to open a space for a dialogue

Tried to get him into counseling so we could have a third party, but he refuses cause word got out about how things went south with my last therapist and because he just doesn’t fw it in general

But this is the last straw

His hypocrisy knows no fukking bounds

For 20+ years he’s always been on some slick shyt towards me. Years years ago he made a remark about me being gay in front of the whole family while we was watching Low Down Dirty shame and it was during the part where Waymon met up with the cac and all that carrying on and this fool gonna laugh and say “that’s Ricky”.

Everybody other than my mama, my grandmama and my ratchet ass uncle Damien laughed. But everyone else was so tickled. He knew that shyt bugged me, so for YEARS he kept insinuating shyt that I was gay despite the fact I was getting hoes in high school while his ass was a virgin until he met my mother.

So fast forward, my younger brother comes out as “bisexual” (not a real thing) and now all of a sudden he wants to be accepting of his son being a fukking fruit basket despite the fact he has done nothing worthy of praise in his life other then be a clerk at Chase for five years.

So as far as I’m concerned, if its nothing involving my son, I want nothing to do with him. I’m fukking done. I’m tired all the bullshyt and gaslighting about how I need to “reserve my role” as being the head of tbe family when all I get is disrespect from the family patriarch who despite his education and military experience STILL chooses to work for white people, yet always hollering why he feels disrespected as a man when it comes to my mama and that’s because she married his clownin ass out of pity. If I didn’t love my father I would been told him just to see his bytch ass crumble.

But I do. So I just let him continue living on with the facade that he’s the man of the house and not just a glorifed sperm donating housesitter.

:francis: