After This Father’s Day I’m Officially Cutting Ties With My Dad…GMB brehs

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
You’re blaming someone for their own emotional neglect is warped breh
You're not some misguided youth. Fam, you're almost 40 and still begging for acceptance from people that don't fukk with you like Aubrey Graham.

Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it. Everything that happens in your life after age 30 is your responsibility, not your parent's. You just acting like a bytch.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t sweat the gay comment if you’re not gay. Just accept your pops is not gonna change and kim. Fantasizing about hurting him won’t bring you peace. Since you have a child now, focus on being the father you wish you had to him.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I tried to rekindle

I tried to open a space for a dialogue

Tried to get him into counseling so we could have a third party, but he refuses cause word got out about how things went south with my last therapist and because he just doesn’t fw it in general

But this is the last straw

His hypocrisy knows no fukking bounds

For 20+ years he’s always been on some slick shyt towards me. Years years ago he made a remark about me being gay in front of the whole family while we was watching Low Down Dirty shame and it was during the part where Waymon met up with the cac and all that carrying on and this fool gonna laugh and say “that’s Ricky”.

Everybody other than my mama, my grandmama and my ratchet ass uncle Damien laughed. But everyone else was so tickled. He knew that shyt bugged me, so for YEARS he kept insinuating shyt that I was gay despite the fact I was getting hoes in high school while his ass was a virgin until he met my mother.

So fast forward, my younger brother comes out as “bisexual” (not a real thing) and now all of a sudden he wants to be accepting of his son being a fukking fruit basket despite the fact he has done nothing worthy of praise in his life other then be a clerk at Chase for five years.

So as far as I’m concerned, if its nothing involving my son, I want nothing to do with him. I’m fukking done. I’m tired all the bullshyt and gaslighting about how I need to “reserve my role” as being the head of tbe family when all I get is disrespect from the family patriarch who despite his education and military experience STILL chooses to work for white people, yet always hollering why he feels disrespected as a man when it comes to my mama and that’s because she married his clownin ass out of pity. If I didn’t love my father I would been told him just to see his bytch ass crumble.

But I do. So I just let him continue living on with the facade that he’s the man of the house and not just a glorifed sperm donating housesitter.
its time for u to man up n get it off ya chest...fukk the coli tell that bytch ass nikka

invalid

Banned
Daps
Honor your father so that your days may be long.

Dead all this talk about you potentially/possibly/sometime in the near future/hypothetically putting hands on your father.

That's primitive af.

And the more you keep thinking about it, the more likely you're going to make it a reality.

You definitely need to resolve your issues. Continue therapy wherever you can (since it appears you're having issues keeping up with therapist) and put space between you and your father but do not disrespect him even if you feel it's not reciprocated. There are spiritual things at play and you don't want to transfer the energy of disrespecting parents down into your lineage...because it will happen..revisiting the sins of the fathers on the third and fourth generation and such...

And because you don't think highly of your father, there is a probable chance your unresolved issues will transfer and strain the relationship you have with your own sons. You probably will believe that you're a great father but your son's may think otherwise. That's why important to show grace to your father, because in times when you're not at your best, grace can be shown to you.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Should’ve checked him when he said it honestly

While everyone is laughing or kiki’ing, should’ve just said don’t project your gay ass shyt on me and had the conversation right then and there in front of everyone

Would’ve saved you from any moments after that because of the dumb shyt he said, it offended you, you clapped back and everyone saw it and you clapped back with some truth.

Could’ve killed the whole narrative or at least let everyone know you not gonna play that shyt or it will get very uncomfortable for everyone in the room at any place and anytime.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Dear diary,

Pops thinks I'm a flaming dookie dipper....

How does the coli feel?

moesha-dear-diary.gif

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
There is a chance dad knew he'd piss you off and rather than addressing him you'd get on your computer/phone and talk to internet forum strangers venting.

hes comfortable that you wont cut him off and chooses to violate you to his heart's content. might be time to man up OP.

"aww don't do him like that you know he dont like that"

"whats he gonna do? run to the internet and tell on me? lol"

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli might be an anonymous message board but I'll still feel uncomfortable airing out dirty laundry.

OP you're lucky that your pops is still alive to make some type of reconciliation. Think of all the brehs out there who didn't get a chance to bury the hatchet with the kinfolk before they passed away

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Breh Im 37

Past five years I’ve tried breh

Ive tried to hit him up on some lets squash the shyt

Ive tried to hit him up during games on some joking shyt or talk about how the Bucs still suck (word to @staticshock ) and its crickets

Ive tried to make time for this man and he refuses.

That’s where my anger comes from.
Look breh we are the same age and I lost both of my fathers, the one who was there and the one who wasn’t. You might not have to be all in someone’s face, but I would say don’t cut him fully off, because with the father that wasn’t there for me, I got to get that closure on his deathbed and he apologized for things before he passed and I was there for him. With the father who raised me, I didn’t get that closure and I didn’t even get to make it to the funeral (mom wouldn’t wait).

So I say all that to say you don’t know what the future will bring so don’t go burning bridges you might HAVE to walk down again. I wish both of you well.