giphy.webp

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
@RickyDiBiase

Ain't DiBiase an Italian name? :ohhh::patrice::patrice::jbhmm:

The Morris Park neighborhood in the Bronx, where 644 Morris Park Ave is located has a sizable community of Italian (28.2%) ancestry, making it one of the neighborhoods with significant Italian influences.

:russ::ufdup:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He has a no contact order placed on me
I don’t care.
If I can’t hurt a person by dragging them in the dirt with me, I’ll just harm them physically. You should’ve heard how nervous he got when I mentioned all the guns I bought over the years or the years I spent practicing martial arts.

Whole mood changed
Shocking. :skip:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
@RickyDiBiase - Another lying, cosplaying bytch caught in the crosshairs. :mjlol: :pachaha: :dead:

As an Italian American neighborhood, the residents have close ties to their heritage. After Italy’s World Cup victory in 2006, over 30,000 flocked to the neighborhood for an all-day party. Since then, Morris Park has gained a rival reputation with Arthur Avenue for the prototypical Italian-American neighborhood in the Bronx.

The Bronx celebrates Italian heritage at annual parade​

ezgif-5-4a727d741e.webp

Bronxites marched through Morris Park on Sunday, Oct. 9 to celebrate Italian heritage and Columbus Day.

Bronxites gathered in Morris Park on Sunday to celebrate Italian heritage and Columbus Day. Flags donning Italy’s green, red and white colors fluttered in the wind as groups marched in the parade to celebrate Italian-American culture in the Bronx.

Bronxites celebrate Italian heritage and Columbus Day in Morris Park on Sunday, Oct. 9, 2022.

PHOTOS: The Bronx celebrates Italian heritage at annual parade – Bronx Times

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
@RickyDiBiase - Another lying, cosplaying bytch caught in the crosshairs. :mjlol: :pachaha: :dead:

The Bronx celebrates Italian heritage at annual parade​

ezgif-5-4a727d741e.webp

Bronxites marched through Morris Park on Sunday, Oct. 9 to celebrate Italian heritage and Columbus Day.

Bronxites gathered in Morris Park on Sunday to celebrate Italian heritage and Columbus Day. Flags donning Italy’s green, red and white colors fluttered in the wind as groups marched in the parade to celebrate Italian-American culture in the Bronx.

Bronxites celebrate Italian heritage and Columbus Day in Morris Park on Sunday, Oct. 9, 2022.

PHOTOS: The Bronx celebrates Italian heritage at annual parade – Bronx Times

Yeah you mentally ill.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
@RickyDiBiase you should ask your mother if that man is really your biological father… I don’t think he thinks you’re his kid fr…but then again you’ve said he’s good w your kid so idk

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I tried to rekindle

I tried to open a space for a dialogue

Tried to get him into counseling so we could have a third party, but he refuses cause word got out about how things went south with my last therapist and because he just doesn’t fw it in general

But this is the last straw

His hypocrisy knows no fukking bounds

For 20+ years he’s always been on some slick shyt towards me. Years years ago he made a remark about me being gay in front of the whole family while we was watching Low Down Dirty shame and it was during the part where Waymon met up with the cac and all that carrying on and this fool gonna laugh and say “that’s Ricky”.

Everybody other than my mama, my grandmama and my ratchet ass uncle Damien laughed. But everyone else was so tickled. He knew that shyt bugged me, so for YEARS he kept insinuating shyt that I was gay despite the fact I was getting hoes in high school while his ass was a virgin until he met my mother.

So fast forward, my younger brother comes out as “bisexual” (not a real thing) and now all of a sudden he wants to be accepting of his son being a fukking fruit basket despite the fact he has done nothing worthy of praise in his life other then be a clerk at Chase for five years.

So as far as I’m concerned, if its nothing involving my son, I want nothing to do with him. I’m fukking done. I’m tired all the bullshyt and gaslighting about how I need to “reserve my role” as being the head of tbe family when all I get is disrespect from the family patriarch who despite his education and military experience STILL chooses to work for white people, yet always hollering why he feels disrespected as a man when it comes to my mama and that’s because she married his clownin ass out of pity. If I didn’t love my father I would been told him just to see his bytch ass crumble.

But I do. So I just let him continue living on with the facade that he’s the man of the house and not just a glorifed sperm donating housesitter.

I can see why your father has been calling you gay, nikka ran to the internet to be sassy snitch instead of confronting his father:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
@RickyDiBiase you should ask your mother if that man is really your biological father… I don’t think he thinks you’re his kid fr…but then again you’ve said he’s good w your kid so idk

Nah, it turns out according to ma dukes that he was always in his feelings about how his father (my grandfather) treated me as oppose to him.

Ain't that some shyt. All he had to do was not be a fukk up and he'd be in good graces.

I can see why your father has been calling you gay, nikka ran to the internet to be sassy snitch instead of confronting his father:

Can't have direct contact with him.