After This Father’s Day I’m Officially Cutting Ties With My Dad…GMB brehs

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m not a witty person

If I can’t hurt a person by dragging them in the dirt with me, I’ll just harm them physically.
:francis: Explains why you're so inappropriate with me. You definitely don't do this shyt irl.

Let me give you a word of advice, breh. Don't ever talk to a respectable woman irl like you talk to me here. Someone will most certainly hurt you on her behalf.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:francis: Explains why you're so inappropriate with me. You definitely don't do this shyt irl.

Let me give you a word of advice, breh. Don't ever talk to a respectable woman irl like you talk to me here. Someone will most certainly hurt you on her behalf.

:mjlol: Ain’t nobody bothered by your squadron of simps

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You being funny, I'm deadass.

Irl, men see disrespect toward a certain type of woman as violence. You can't play with everybody. Just pulling your coat.

Tell em they better learn to aim for the chest and not the head.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Quick question? How you offering up fades at a boxing gym in Bronx, New York when you live in Columbus, Ohio?

:patrice::jbhmm::sas2:

Because a thing called traveling and knowing people who live in different cities exist

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Because a thing called traveling and knowing people who live in different cities exist

This makes absolutely no sense especially when @ThrobbingHood doesn't even live in New York. :mjlol::pachaha::duck:

kevin-meme.gif