After This Father’s Day I’m Officially Cutting Ties With My Dad…GMB brehs

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This explains why you keep on DMing men on here to meet up. You’re just looking for a father figure to beat some sense into you.

644 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY 10460

nikkas need to get a fukking diary

Same nikka in other threads telling men they problems is they fault and he in here crying like Moesha

For a fat nikka I gotta give you that one thats funny
I’m confused he called you gay even though you aren’t gay?

You got it. Yet when it turns out my brother is the fukking sissy he wants to be all understanding and open minded

:francis: Damn bruh. Besides the Coli, your father calling you out?

These gay threads are starting to look like a projection at this point.

You fighting demons

He doesn’t now, cause he’s afraid of me. If I didn’t love my mother I would’ve split his head open eons ago

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Aiyo that’s fukked up!!

200w.gif
Damn u sound like a whole bytch
This explains why you keep on DMing men on here to meet up. You’re just looking for a father figure to beat some sense into you.
:francis: Damn bruh. Besides the Coli, your father calling you out?

These gay threads are starting to look like a projection at this point.

You fighting demons
nikkas need to get a fukking diary

Same nikka in other threads telling men they problems is they fault and he in here crying like Moesha
You should of kept all this to yourself.....:dame:....

shaq-laughing-behind-paper-80exqkkxb2w7k47q.gif

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'm still tripping that you flipped on your therapist and called him a fakkit over this :mjlol:

That's wild as hell breh. Which shows this is eating you up. If you gotta cut your pops off then cool. But don't do it without airing things out with him because if you're getting put on therapy black lists you're out here moving crazy and I don't believe you're just going to peacefully move on.

Daps
Glad my dad never called me a faq.

It probably would have been damaging to my psyche too, not even joking.

I pray you find healing, OP.

I would never be able to get past somebody trying to say I was a homosexual either, especially one of my own parents. That's the worst accusation that you can make towards a man.

Call me a liar, a thief, a murderer... but don't call me a fxggot. Or I will have to kill you. :ufdup:

:damn:Don't kill your dad though, that is NOT what I'm saying!

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm still tripping that you flipped on your therapist and called him a fakkit over this :mjlol:

That's wild as hell breh. Which shows this is eating you up. If you gotta cut your pops off then cool. But don't do it without airing things out with him because if you're getting put on therapy black lists you're out here moving crazy and I don't believe you're just going to peacefully move on.

Thats why I said after father’s day I’m done. Im not gonna deprive him of seeing his grandson but that’s the only connection we’ll have, if that.