After This Father’s Day I’m Officially Cutting Ties With My Dad…GMB brehs

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Glad my dad never called me a faq.

It probably would have been damaging to my psyche too, not even joking.

I pray you find healing, OP.

I would never be able to get past somebody trying to say I was a homosexual either, especially one of my own parents. That's the worst accusation that you can make towards a man.

Call me a liar, a thief, a murderer... but don't call me a fxggot. Or I will have to kill you. :ufdup:

:damn:Don't kill your dad though, that is NOT what I'm saying!

He knows I’m armed. That’s when his fakkit ass tightened up. But see I don’t need him to feel any kind of steel…all I have to do is just say his grandson wanna see him and go over to his house and beat the dogshyt out of him since I know he can’t fight. All the years of poking and prodding…if he steps out of line I’m cracking him in his shyt. Mama can’t shield him forever

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
no joke OP but from your previous posts about your father it’s possible he doesn’t think you’re his kid

:lupe:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I block fathers day out of my head. Can't remember the date and when it comes around I think I subconsciously bury it again. Every year.

I heard my father was kind of an a$$hole.

I don't remember ever taking to him directly.

My unmarried parents broke up when I was about 6.

Pop duke died when I was 15.

I always wondered what he would have been like. People say we look and act exactly alike.

SOHH.. some of dream of having one adult conversation with our father. Think about wether there are any positive aspects to actually having a father.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I tried to rekindle

I tried to open a space for a dialogue

Tried to get him into counseling so we could have a third party, but he refuses cause word got out about how things went south with my last therapist and because he just doesn’t fw it in general

But this is the last straw

His hypocrisy knows no fukking bounds

For 20+ years he’s always been on some slick shyt towards me. Years years ago he made a remark about me being gay in front of the whole family while we was watching Low Down Dirty shame and it was during the part where Waymon met up with the cac and all that carrying on and this fool gonna laugh and say “that’s Ricky”.

Everybody other than my mama, my grandmama and my ratchet ass uncle Damien laughed. But everyone else was so tickled. He knew that shyt bugged me, so for YEARS he kept insinuating shyt that I was gay despite the fact I was getting hoes in high school while his ass was a virgin until he met my mother.

So fast forward, my younger brother comes out as “bisexual” (not a real thing) and now all of a sudden he wants to be accepting of his son being a fukking fruit basket despite the fact he has done nothing worthy of praise in his life other then be a clerk at Chase for five years.

So as far as I’m concerned, if its nothing involving my son, I want nothing to do with him. I’m fukking done. I’m tired all the bullshyt and gaslighting about how I need to “reserve my role” as being the head of tbe family when all I get is disrespect from the family patriarch who despite his education and military experience STILL chooses to work for white people, yet always hollering why he feels disrespected as a man when it comes to my mama and that’s because she married his clownin ass out of pity. If I didn’t love my father I would been told him just to see his bytch ass crumble.

But I do. So I just let him continue living on with the facade that he’s the man of the house and not just a glorifed sperm donating housesitter.
Doing it on fathers day would seem like your doing it for dramatics. Might as well cut that tie loose now. I dont know my pops the best but if he pulled some shyt like that for years i would've been said my peace to him and kept it movin.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I tried to rekindle

I tried to open a space for a dialogue

Tried to get him into counseling so we could have a third party, but he refuses cause word got out about how things went south with my last therapist and because he just doesn’t fw it in general

But this is the last straw

His hypocrisy knows no fukking bounds

For 20+ years he’s always been on some slick shyt towards me. Years years ago he made a remark about me being gay in front of the whole family while we was watching Low Down Dirty shame and it was during the part where Waymon met up with the cac and all that carrying on and this fool gonna laugh and say “that’s Ricky”.

Everybody other than my mama, my grandmama and my ratchet ass uncle Damien laughed. But everyone else was so tickled. He knew that shyt bugged me, so for YEARS he kept insinuating shyt that I was gay despite the fact I was getting hoes in high school while his ass was a virgin until he met my mother.

So fast forward, my younger brother comes out as “bisexual” (not a real thing) and now all of a sudden he wants to be accepting of his son being a fukking fruit basket despite the fact he has done nothing worthy of praise in his life other then be a clerk at Chase for five years.

So as far as I’m concerned, if its nothing involving my son, I want nothing to do with him. I’m fukking done. I’m tired all the bullshyt and gaslighting about how I need to “reserve my role” as being the head of tbe family when all I get is disrespect from the family patriarch who despite his education and military experience STILL chooses to work for white people, yet always hollering why he feels disrespected as a man when it comes to my mama and that’s because she married his clownin ass out of pity. If I didn’t love my father I would been told him just to see his bytch ass crumble.

But I do. So I just let him continue living on with the facade that he’s the man of the house and not just a glorifed sperm donating housesitter.

Do what's best for you fam. You tried. Move on. :yeshrug:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Doing it on fathers day would seem like your doing it for dramatics. Might as well cut that tie loose now. I dont know my pops the best but if he pulled some shyt like that for years i would've been said my peace to him and kept it movin.
I agree with this. No need to be extra extra and do it on Father’s Day. If you truly feel that y’all relationship is over @RickyDiBiase and it is not salvageable then just detach now.

Remove yourself. No need to tie it to a specific date

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't do it on Father's Day. Write down your grievances so that it ain't all emotion when you talk to him. Let him know beforehand that you not looking for any back and forth, just want to say your piece and leave.

Stick to the script and say how you feel and why. Tell him you love him, but you don't like him and can't be around him no more. Then leave

Have your mom meet up with you to spend time with your son if you're scared that your pop's is going to, if he's not already, soil your reputation to your son.

Ultimately, you gotta protect your own peace in order to do be the best version of yourself with your son. Hopefully after you do these things, the situation changes and y'all can make amends.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Do what's best for you fam. You tried. Move on. :yeshrug:
crying-dad.gif