After Sunday we need to decide what The Film Room’s GOAT prestige drama tv show is (poll ends FRIDAY)

Choose TWO. Your GOAT modern prestige drama series. (Tiers discussion below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'll say this and it has me rethinking my vote

Remember how exhilarating this was?

Or
"DON ELADIO ESTA MUERTO :damn:
SUS CAPOS ESTAN MUERTOS :damn:"

I think breaking bad is possibly underrated here :hubie:

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched season 1 and was not into it…someday I’ll try again
Same here, the constant dream sequences killed it for me.

I voted Succession and The Wire but I’m casting a protest vote for The Expanse. Even without the sci fi element, it’s better than most of the shows listed based on acting, storyline, production, etc.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Same here, the constant dream sequences killed it for me.

I voted Succession and The Wire but I’m casting a protest vote for The Expanse. Even without the sci fi element, it’s better than most of the shows listed based on acting, storyline, production, etc.
We need to do a sci fi power rankings like this. I'm not qualified to make it though I would be to input or vote.

@hex who you think could do this for the trekkers, Jedis, replicants, wookies and Whoheads of The Coli:pachaha:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Poll ends Friday but The Wire already got this shyt won by TKO.
VY2wmdR_d.webp

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breaking Bad is underrated on here. Breaking Bad at its peak was way more thrilling than the last two seasons of Sopranos

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We need to do a sci fi power rankings like this. I'm not qualified to make it though I would be to input or vote.

@hex who you think could do this for the trekkers, Jedis, replicants, wookies and Whoheads of The Coli:pachaha:

I'm in the same boat as you breh. I never been heavy into sci-fi.

Fred.

Daps
I went through this whole thread and no one said "Black Sails" :dahell: that show gets better season by season and has all the elements of what makes a good series.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breaking Bad is underrated on here. Breaking Bad at its peak was way more thrilling than the last two seasons of Sopranos
BB is a weird one for me, i absolutely loved in IRT, but I never feel the need to rewatch, the few times I've tried, my attention has gone elsewhere. GOT and Wire (and Succession, rewatched before each season) are the shows that kept me interested like the first time around