After Sunday we need to decide what The Film Room’s GOAT prestige drama tv show is (poll ends FRIDAY)

Choose TWO. Your GOAT modern prestige drama series. (Tiers discussion below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
@PAWG Life

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

What do you consider the GOAT drama shows??
I didn't watch all of the shows on the list! but I saw Game Of Thrones and Mad Men! 😹 funny story I got laid off of mad men once! this girl I was seeing loved the show and wanted to watch the mad men marathon with me!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How is True Detective that high with only one great season? Top Boy screwed up a potential epic scenario where it could've been Jaimie vs. Dushane which would've taken the show to an entirely higher level. I would take Succession out of the top four. Where's Atlanta, Lost, and Stranger Things at? Billions needs to be higher even though the show should've ended when Axe left.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
How is True Detective that high with only one great season? Top Boy screwed up a potential epic scenario where it could've been Jaimie vs. Dushane which would've taken the show to an entirely higher level. I would take Succession out of the top four. Where's Atlanta and Stranger Things at? Billions needs to be higher even though the show should've ended when Axe left.
Agreed on Atlanta. Some other greats left out as well but it’s whatever.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Either the whole world has bad taste or I'm just tripping. I managed to watched succession to the end of season 3 and I simply do not get the hype at all

I have the same opinion regarding the sopranos

Y'all are tripping ranking it that highly. succession is a good series at best. I was never once glued to the edge of my seat watching it:hhh::camby:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don't get all the Boardwalk Empire love. All those iconic gangsters on the show to run with and highlight but it was 70% Nucky and Margret on the screen all the time :hhh:
Recall the set designs for its time period grabbing my attention a lot. Wonder how the show would’ve gone down had Pitt not acted like a hot mess on set.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anyone else cant get into these prestige shows?

i feel like they are all overrated?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Either the whole world has bad taste or I'm just tripping. I managed to watched succession to the end of season 3 and I simply do not get the hype at all

I have the same opinion regarding the sopranos

Y'all are tripping ranking it that highly. succession is a good series at best. I was never once glued to the edge of my seat watching it:hhh::camby:

The fourth season is really strong. The third season is probably the shows weakest.

I'm mad I didn't vote but it'd just be another vote for The Wire and Breaking Bad. Idk what the third best show is.