After observing the SAHBI video for "PULL UP WITH A STICK"..i think i owe PHONZI an apology

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You need to be erased from existence(especially from existing as a Black person) if you're too thickheaded and dumbfukked to know that negative rap music influences our youth.

You're likely young yourself, if you think otherwise.

Either that, or you're a gatdamn c00n.

Kill yo self.

Phonzhi is ALWAYS right when he addresses this topic. You b!tchass n!ggas.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@NoChill Jones you literally follow me from thread to thread quoting me and I never read nor respond:dead:

For now, you've lost the priveledhed of getting a response from me.
I may reinstate you soon. For now I don't see the point.

Man if don't shut your dumb ass up with that arrogant fukk shyt. You can't respond cause you get your ass handed to you every time you try too. Intellectually you're not on my level. I mean to be honest you're not on to many people's level period. You just keep on rehashing the same shyt over and over. I'm going to tell you something about life, never think your smarter then someone who you clearly know you're not smarter then. Because you quickly expose yourself to be a mental midget and a joke.....which you clearly are.......but you keep on with your 5 point program

Bu, bu, bu bwack face................
hqdefault.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
And the craziest part is that I'm not asking you to agree 100% with me. Not at all. All I'm saying is that if you can't at least meet me HALFWAY on this shyt by now, then we have absolutely nothing to go back and forth about.

If you can't at least admit that some of this music pushed in the mainstream is straight up bullshyt then I can't take you serious PERIOD.

If you're young you get a pass, but if you're a black grown adult and feel that there's NOTHING wrong with the airwaves constantly being flooded with music from black artists glorifying destructive and criminal behaviour, then you're dead to me:yeshrug:

You are part of the problem as far as I'm concerned.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't always agree with @PhonZhi particularly in regards to positive music not being played on Urban Radio because that's not always true, I've heard that "Love Me Now" on Urban Radio plenty of times and there have been negative songs played on pop (Ariana ft Nicki "Side to Side")

But I do find myself agreeing with him quite a bit and he actually does his homework :manny:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
And the craziest part is that I'm not asking you to agree 100% with me. Not at all. All I'm saying is that if you can't at least meet me HALFWAY on this shyt by now, then we have absolutely nothing to go back and forth about.

If you can't at least admit that some of this music pushed in the mainstream is straight up bullshyt then I can't take you serious PERIOD.

If you're young you get a pass, but if you're a black grown adult and feel that there's NOTHING wrong with the airwaves constantly being flooded with music from black artists glorifying destructive and criminal behaviour, then you're dead to me:yeshrug:

You are part of the problem as far as I'm concerned.

The problem is perception. Yes the music is trash, BUT ITS NOT DESTRUCTIVE. Its just garbage ass music. And there is proof that directly shows this to be truth........its not an opinion unlike your belief. Despite the emergence of this new wave of music crime is down amongst black youth. College enrollment is up. And the college kids are still listening to these artist. Which directly proves your belief to be bogus. When it comes down it , your opinion IS NOT FACT......and you keep insisting it is, with no proof, no statistical backing, nothing other then your lopsided stance.

And that's not even half of the problem. The other aspect is there is plenty of variety out there for you. Your not forced to listen to the radio, hell do you know the last time I actually listened to regular radio while driving? Because the music they play is nonsense. There is a problem with the current state of hiphop, but that doesn't necessarily correlate with the state of black America. You need to find another scapegoat..........and there are plenty of REAL ONES to attack, hiphop aint it breh.......

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida