After observing the SAHBI video for "PULL UP WITH A STICK"..i think i owe PHONZI an apology

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I know SOME people to be idiots, and alot more people to be college graduates, hard working people, bosses, parents, good hearted people.

How many killers do you really know? I bet not one, but that's the imagery you see as a representation of your entire race, but your not brainwashed right. How can you even stand on your pulpit and preach genocide when you don't even acknowledge the the larger majority of black Americans who don't participate or entertain that fukkery?
You really have no clue what you're talking about. And I'm not saying it's everybody, but let's not act like you don't know hood nikkas and their fukked up mentality. If YOU don't know "killers", then YOU didn't grow up in the hood. And Im not bragging about that ignorant shyt, but it is what it is.

Breh, I'm not the one preaching genocide...the nikka in the video that you're defending is, though. You steady talking about "the larger majority don't participate"...no shyt. We were talking about the nikkas in this video

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Phonzi has continually been proven wrong on here and yall continue to give him country. The hallmark of true idiots.
Link to "media propaganda" being used against blacks throughout history being proved wrong. :ohhh:

Link to minstrel shows and blackface being used to demonize the black image in the past being proved wrong:feedme:

Link to the 1915 film "The Birth Of A Nation" being a figment of my imagination :mjgrin:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
its an interview with icewear vezzo and he say nowadays its cool for nikkas to be talkin all that goon savage shyt

2006 everybody wanted to be big meech 2016 everybody a savage its a trend bruh shyt gon pass like everything else

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You really have no clue what you're talking about. And I'm not saying it's everybody, but let's not act like you don't know hood nikkas and their fukked up mentality. If YOU don't know "killers", then YOU didn't grow up in the hood. And Im not bragging about that ignorant shyt, but it is what it is.

Breh, I'm not the one preaching genocide...the nikka in the video that you're defending is, though. You steady talking about "the larger majority don't participate"...no shyt. We were talking about the nikkas in this video

I grew up in a white trash hood ass community. And no I don't know killers. Some of my child hood friends ended up being killers, but I didn't know them by that time. And you can talk about the nikkas in the video all you want, but they are a mere handful of the full majority of black people, so HOW THE fukk do they endorse genocide? Basically your double talking. If I don't know killers I didn't grow up in the hood, like that's the qualifications for living in a ghetto is mass murder.........foh nikka.........you talking out your ass like life is a 24/7 Menance II Society, I grew up in Kansas City (which in the 80's was the murder captial of the world) and the amount of violence I saw coming up was little to none. And its not because of my neighborhood, put simply the entire city is a hood.......but not every black man is a thug in those environments, Just like in the video you see something and start assuming you know whats going on. While you see "genocide" I saw an entire community coming together to support a young artist they were proud off. Just cause they have guns, don't mean they are thugs, they have ever used them, they dont just have them for protection, or they have them legally. All you see is the same same ol rhetoric, black negativity.....with no proof but bullshyt stereotypes

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lowkey bay area/detroit the last rap cities still spittin that boss/hustle talk... you cant rap on that savage shyt here unless thats really yo reputation we dont give af about yo gang or if you got guns none of that shyt its goon nikkas that get they card pulled everyday by a regular nikka up here.... i cant say the same for other cities yall seem to get caught up in images n put any nikka from yall city on

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Link to "media propaganda" being used against blacks throughout history being proved wrong. :ohhh:

Link to minstrel shows and blackface being used to demonize the black image in the past being proved wrong:feedme:

Link to the 1915 film "The Birth Of A Nation" being a figment of my imagination :mjgrin:

Your dumbass is too stupid to realize black people have and will be demonized just the same no matter how positive or negative the culture is or isn't. Thats why you are an idiot.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Your dumbass is too stupid to realize black people have and will be demonized just the same no matter how positive or negative the culture is or isn't. Thats why you are an idiot.

He keeps harping on black face like he is exposing a mass unknown truth.......:mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This music "normalisez" black criminality, destruction and violence against black people.

Everyone who listens to this regardless of color, ASSUMES that the rapper is rapping about "pulling up" on other black people. Not "pulling up" on whites, Asians and J*ws, but black people. Not "pulling up" on white supremacists, but pulling up and committing violence on other black people.

Its UNDERSTOOD by everyone that he's rapping about committing violence to blacks even tho he doesn't specify. Its understood because violence against blacks has been NORMALIZED and ACCEPTED.

If this song was about "pulling up" on J*ws, there would be outrage. Matter fact the song wouldn't exist. You and I both know this. The song would never get released. But because its understood to be about blacks, it gets the green light.

Also keep in mind that a lot of these record label owners also has stock in the Prison Industrial Complex and is why 80-90% of easily-accessible mainstream rap glorifies and promotes a criminal lifestyle:

There is an incentive in promoting criminality as "cool". Y'all keep thinking its "just entertainment" tho.

Keep in mind as you read my words that everything I say can be proved with FACTS. I'm not just pulling this out of my a55. I encourage all of you to study the past. The past is the key for the salvation of the black race. They don't want us to know our past. They dont want us to know our past glory, which is why they've destroyed evidence of our past achievements. Read about the noses of the Sphinx for example.

I want everyone to feel either of 2 ways when reading my words, threads and posts. I want you to either feel enlightened or angry.

If my words causes anger inside your soul, it means that you are consciously brain dead. You are blind to the tactics of systemic oppression and once again, I encourage you to study the past. Everything going on today is because of yesterday.

Psychological warfare against blacks has been going on well before rap ever existed:

myUQFtT.jpg

Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I asked you specific questions my brother. Calm down. I know my posts angers a lot of people so I'm not surprised by the childish name calling. I don't even recall ever interacting with you and this is how you greet me:russ:

Lets try this again, when has media propaganda and other historic facts been proven wrong?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I asked you specific questions my brother. Calm down. I know my posts angers a lot of people so I'm not surprised by the childish name calling. I don't even recall ever interacting with you and this is how you greet me:russ:

Lets try this again, when has media propaganda and other historic facts been proven wrong?

Angry? I literally laugh at any of your post on site because I know you really are dumb enough to believe the stuff you type. Believe White supremacy needs "negative black culture" to impose its will on us in a capitalistic system where they have the capital and population advantages :laff::laff::laff::laff:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

When has hiphop influence ever been proven to be a factor in the development of children, well sorry not all children(cause you have no qualms with Eminem and his devil worshiping lyrics and the affects on black and white kids). But these black rappers and black children must be addressed.....:why:

What I've never understood about you is why all kids are not subject to this brainwashing, but black kids are susceptible especially. Your a walking cess pool of idiocy breh.......

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ill take all of the animosity and name calling. Ill absorb it like I always have. I'm here to speak the truth. It won't stop. I'm cut from a different cloth than the rest of you. I'm not a sheep. I'm different. Always have been. Every time I post I KNOW its gonna evoke anger in many of you. I know for a fact that many of you hate me as a poster. I'm cool with that. No matter what you do in this life, there's gonna be ppl that rock with you and ppl that hates your guts. The difference with me is that I simply don't give a fukk. Put me on ignore if my words bother you cuz you're sure not gonna outbanter me.

I was voted most talkative in high school and that's wit me talking about bullshyt. About nothing. Me talking about the truth and something I'm passionate about???? :wow:

You're not gonna stand a chance and I've proven this time after time.

You're just gonna end up frustrated and name calling just like the breh @Poitier just now. Its a lose-lose situation:yeshrug: