After observing the SAHBI video for "PULL UP WITH A STICK"..i think i owe PHONZI an apology

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Saw a warped community supporting one of their own, happy to get some shine. The guns were a bit much......but you clearly saw a sense of community. The song is garbage and I don't support trash rap, but some people only look at the outside and don't take time to delve deeper. I watched the whole video and saw pride in alot of people repping their neighborhood, repping their gang, or what ever. But they were there together supporting one of their own. How can people hate that? Think some people get hung up on the perception of what defines black negativity and anything outside of prep school attire and school books is unacceptable.

But these same people will talk about the effects of white supremacy, but can't see how that same white supremacy has warped their own outlook of shame when it comes to how they seem themselves. So anything that is not considered as acceptable based on the dis approval rating of whites is c00n or self destructive.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Grab a mic and start dissin nikkaz and know the culture.
I defend the culture.
Know the culture ..draw ya line in the sand and fight.

Art Barr

The last real knight of the templar in hiphop.
The only guy really at the gate and still defending the holy grail

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Saw a warped community supporting one of their own, happy to get some shine. The guns were a bit much......but you clearly saw a sense of community. The song is garbage and I don't support trash rap, but some people only look at the outside and don't take time to delve deeper. I watched the whole video and saw pride in alot of people repping their neighborhood, repping their gang, or what ever. But they were there together supporting one of their own. How can people hate that? Think some people get hung up on the perception of what defines black negativity and anything outside of prep school attire and school books is unacceptable.

But these same people will talk about the effects of white supremacy, but can't see how that same white supremacy has warped their own outlook of shame when it comes to how they seem themselves. So anything that is not considered as acceptable based on the dis approval rating of whites is c00n or self destructive.
A sense of community :mindblown:

Either you're the ultimate troll, or you actually believe what you said :mindblown:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
A sense of community :mindblown:

Either you're the ultimate troll, or you actually believe what you said :mindblown:

DId you watch the video? Why was it not? Because they had guns out? Come on breh........not trollling at all. I admitted its a warped sense of community, but it clearly shows one........

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
DId you watch the video? Why was it not? Because they had guns out? Come on breh........not trollling at all. I admitted its a warped sense of community, but it clearly shows one........
Breh, you know damn well most of them dudes don't give two shyts about lil dude who made this song. They saw an opportunity to get in front of a camera and throw up their hood so that's what they did. As soon as dude "blows up" off this song, some of those same nikkas that's in the video will be hating, talking down, trying to rob dude and everything else.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Breh, you know damn well most of them dudes don't give two shyts about lil dude who made this song. They saw an opportunity to get in front of a camera and throw up their hood so that's what they did. As soon as dude "blows up" off this song, some of those same nikkas that's in the video will be hating, talking down, trying to rob dude and everything else.

Are you scared of your own people?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:mjlol:

:dead:

Pure jokes. Let's all gather around and celebrate genocide with love and community spirit.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
:russell:

at the end of the day its all about choices.

If you choose to let music dictate your actions in a negative way then you a dumb ass and deserve whatevers coming to you

And btw that video ain't no worse than lil jojo bdk video so i dont see what the big deal is about

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No, but I definitely know my own people. Why you don't, I'm not sure...

I know SOME people to be idiots, and alot more people to be college graduates, hard working people, bosses, parents, good hearted people.

How many killers do you really know? I bet not one, but that's the imagery you see as a representation of your entire race, but your not brainwashed right. How can you even stand on your pulpit and preach genocide when you don't even acknowledge the the larger majority of black Americans who don't participate or entertain that fukkery?