After observing the SAHBI video for "PULL UP WITH A STICK"..i think i owe PHONZI an apology

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So who's fault is it?

Are the fans being brainwashed or choosing to embrace such filth?

Why is it acceptable in our society?

I'm not with the phonzi pointing fingers strategy. If you a fan of this shyt or artist you are the problem. Not the label. Turn off the bullshyt.

People like empty calories.

They just do.

The critics are the minority. Human beings in general are what we would call dumb.

Pop culture is not a result of tricking people into liking basic shyt, it's just giving in letting the kids choose the meals. So every meal is chicken nuggets, pizza, and fries.

No adults willing to make them eat their vegetables.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
you were right @PhonZhi you were Right.............. I don't know where you from but this is Oakland everyday:manny:

i got a 10 year old son mane.....this shyt is just weighing on my damn conscious for real :to:

:why: ive seen and have promoted sad to say my fair share of ignorance in rap music for entertainment purposes...

but gottdamn this has to be the most pathetic primitive azz savage fukkery ive witnessed...

why they got all these grown azz men in the late 30s and 40s showing off guns in front of all these lil kids

you in the game and know this...this is how it is now.
you were right @PhonZhi you were Right.............. :manny:

i got a 10 year old son mane.....this shyt is just weighing on my damn conscious for real :to:

:why: ive seen and have promoted sad to say my fair share of ignorance in rap music for entertainment purposes...

but gottdamn this has to be the most pathetic primitive azz savage fukkery ive witnessed...

why they got all these grown azz men in the late 30s and 40s showing off guns in front of all these lil kids

look at this broad......she just think the whole concept is funny..."sukk a nikka dikk ah something" :snoop:

look at this broad......she just think the whole concept is funny..."sukk a nikka dikk ah something" :snoop:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Whole tape is fire, actually....breh.
I been playing it while now in this anemiac time.

Art Barr
Facts look out for that remastered version dropping tomorrow I believe with some extra tracks