After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Well, having to read your nonsense is stopping me, for starters. Would you like me to continue?
tGSrFC.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
They aren't supposed to be here, and they're not supposed to be able to work under minimum wage. It is a large part of the reason Black people are out of the Blue Collar middle class. You can justify it however you want, it needs to stop. If they weren't there, the wages would go back up, and Blacks would go back to them.

This.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mexicans and assorted hispanics are beating them on price.

They're doing sloppy work for dirt cheap.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its crazy because you cared this much about this you need to call out the corporations that hire them under wage and the broken system in the US. If they leave then another group will take its place. Instead of blaming Mexicans for black wages you will be complaining about some east European they will they replace them with.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My dad is a retired general contractor so I saw this shyt first hand growing up working with him.

My dad made sure to hire black foreman’s and laborers so they could pass the skills on to others in addition to feeding their families.

His competition though, they hired straight up Mexican and didn’t give a fukk. But those Mexicans learned the trade and they in turn only hired Mexicans. So nikkas only have the money and knowledge for a single generation before the next generation gets iced out by the Mexicans their predecessors hired. My dad got out the game because he said he couldn’t compete on price anymore. Every wage he paid was to support a household, but the Mexicans all lived in the same fukking house so they undercut prices to the point where it was impossible to be profitable against them.

shyt is sad.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
The problem is some folks want these jobs but when it's time to work they like to do a bunch of talking and time wasting. :francis:

It's not all of us, but some of us just want the money and aren't worrying about doing a thorough job that doesn't take all day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its crazy because here Eric Adams jackass that he was was giving preferential treatment to the Venezuelans over them African migrants...:mjgrin:

But I keep asking myself why the fukk are we giving ANY of these ILLEGAL b*stards our tax dollars when our economy is trash and there's american citizens that need it more?!?:what:

In other countries when you go to the boarder they would shoot you on GP...:what:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They aren't supposed to be here, and they're not supposed to be able to work under minimum wage. It is a large part of the reason Black people are out of the Blue Collar middle class. You can justify it however you want, it needs to stop. If they weren't there, the wages would go back up, and Blacks would go back to them.
I want to be nice today, so...

The belief that removing immigrants would restore wages for Black workers and reinstate the Blue Collar middle class oversimplifies things.

Your post also overlooks the conditions that contributed to the decline in the first place. Wage stagnation is primarily influenced by larger factors such as automation, globalization, greed, and systemic racial issues, rather than just the presence of immigrants.

The real solution lies in addressing those systemic inequalities, the rampant corporatism, unregulated capitalism, and corporate greed that's smothering us all, rather than just focusing on immigration. One of the most effective ways to improving things is through unionization. Something the people you support spend billions trying to dismantle. What's sad is the people who put the batter in your back promote this narrow view to obscure those real issues, because they benefit from exploiting the situation for their own personal gain, and you happily go along with them w/o question.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
While you can be mad at the Mexicans for wanting to make a living just remember who's responsible for why there's a lack of Black presence in certain fields of employment, etc.

I think you doing everything but actually focusing energy on fixing the root cause of your issues.

look at the function it provides, and who that benefits.

damn its almost like capitalism encourages nations to divest from domestic workers by importing in cheaper laborers whether they legal or not:ohhh:

Its crazy because you cared this much about this you need to call out the corporations that hire them under wage and the broken system in the US. If they leave then another group will take its place. Instead of blaming Mexicans for black wages you will be complaining about some east European they will they replace them with.
Ding ding ding. This is by design. You will NEVER see or hear GOP going after or punishing companies who constantly hire these illegal immigrants in droves. The cheap labor is far too lucrative. Plus those companies hiring illegal immigrants are usually the biggest political donors.

They still have to put up the facade of being tough on illegal immigration though. You need something to rile up dumb voters enough to get them to the polls. So keep saying how they're raping, killing, and committing all these crimes yet still have the time to take all these jobs and welfare too. :heh:

It's just not a real problem they want to actually solve

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If they weren't there, the wages would go back up, and Blacks would go back to them.
:snoop:

According to you all these companies simply have their hands tied right now. Low pay isn't a choice. They're forced to pay these low wages to illegal immigrants and thus the same for any American black worker.

But once we get rid of these easy to exploit illegal immigrants that have helped companies and corporations generate great profits for decades.. THEN all these corporations will start paying higher wages to the black american workers and happily cut into their profit margins right? :dead:

I would expect MAGA types to be gullible enough to believe that. Not black folks