After going to Home Depot recently I'm starting to think that we do in fact need a mass deportation.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Majority of utility construction contractors and labor in California are Hispanic.

Whites and blacks are rarely willing to climb in a trench at the same price point Hispanics are.

Asians and ‘others’ are almost nonexistent in the industry until you reach the design level.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
When I’ve interviewed for entry level positions Hispanics always accept the low end of the pay scale to get their foot in the door while others ask for the high end of the pay range.

As an employer the choice is an easy one.

All that to say, blacks aren’t being competitive.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Its crazy because here Eric Adams jackass that he was was giving preferential treatment to the Venezuelans over them African migrants...:mjgrin:

But I keep asking myself why the fukk are we giving ANY of these ILLEGAL b*stards our tax dollars when our economy is trash and there's american citizens that need it more?!?:what:

In other countries when you go to the boarder they would shoot you on GP...:what:
It's gotta be the potential of cheap labor force for the capitalist.

because of that china turn into to a super power because they willing to let they whole working class work for scraps for American greedy companies .

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:snoop:

According to you all these companies simply have their hands tied right now. Low pay isn't a choice. They're forced to pay these low wages to illegal immigrants and thus the same for any American black worker.

But once we get rid of these easy to exploit illegal immigrants that have helped companies and corporations generate great profits for decades.. THEN all these corporations will start paying higher wages to the black american workers and happily cut into their profit margins right? :dead:

I would expect MAGA types to be gullible enough to believe that. Not black folks
SOMEBODY has to do the jobs. Thanos snap away the illegals, these companies are paying Americans or closing. It's that simple.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That’s why you can’t take the MAGA crowd serious when they claim to feel bad about the loss of “Black jobs” because they are the ones who are giving those jobs away.
Which one of those PBR swilling retards you think is in DC calling the shots?

How many MAGA Fed Chiefs have we had?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My gardener is a brehito. Grade A services for the low. He does most of the homes in the area, as well. I’m even talking to him about doing some construction on my home. He showed me some stuff he has done and i already got a co-sign from a neighbor on his work.

OP…I say all this to say fukk what you talmbout.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The belief that removing immigrants would restore wages for Black workers and reinstate the Blue Collar middle class oversimplifies things.

:snoop:

According to you all these companies simply have their hands tied right now. Low pay isn't a choice. They're forced to pay these low wages to illegal immigrants and thus the same for any American black worker.

But once we get rid of these easy to exploit illegal immigrants that have helped companies and corporations generate great profits for decades.. THEN all these corporations will start paying higher wages to the black american workers and happily cut into their profit margins right? :dead:

I would expect MAGA types to be gullible enough to believe that. Not black folks

This is why you don't listen to stupid people, and this goes for most of yall in here, btw. In this story, we have illegals being deported and African Americans being hired at a higher wage. We also have some Africans stabbing us in the back. Pay attention to real life and not the imaginary shyt you fantasizing about.

A major bakery on the Northwest Side once known for making Little Debbie snack cakes was sold earlier this month after an immigration audit cost the company about a third of its workers.

About 800 employees of the main Cloverhill Bakery on the Northwest Side and the company’s bakeries in Cicero and Romeoville lost their jobs when the audit found many were hired after presenting fake or stolen IDs.

The owner of Little Debbie walked away, saying its orders no longer were getting filled on time by Cloverhill, and revenues fell for the bakery’s corporate owner, the Swiss food conglomerate Aryzta....

But the story of the 137,000-square-foot bakery in Galewood on the Northwest Side of Chicago appears to be more complicated than that. It precedes the Trump administration and involves tensions between African American and Hispanic workers, according to current and former employees, a former company consultant and a worker activist group.

“They’re being pitted against each other, so they don’t get along,” says Dan Giloth, a community organizer on the West Side. “We believe this is a divide-and-conquer strategy.

“Unfortunately in Chicago, there is a widespread segregationist employment model to contract out most of your production work through temporary agencies and look the other way when they target employees by race or immigration status,” says Giloth, a former union organizer who is project manager for the group Coalition Against Segregation of Employees. “The goal is to create a very vulnerable workforce — and keep the wages low.”...

In 2015, under the Obama administration, ICE inspected the documentation of Labor Network’s employees at Cloverhill. In May 2017, the Trump administration sent letters to about 800 employees, saying they weren’t authorized to work in the United States, records examined by the Chicago Sun-Times show.

Those Hispanic employees didn’t return to work, leaving the bakery desperate to fill their jobs. So the company turned to another placement agency, Metro Staff Inc., and it provided Cloverhill with workers screened through the government’s “E-Verification” program. Most of those new employees are African American...

According to a former consultant to the bakery, MSI paid the black workers $14 an hour, versus the $10 an hour the Mexican workers were making through Labor Network.

The consultant, Felix Okwusa, says the bakery offered its remaining Hispanic workers a $1-an-hour premium to train the black replacement workers.

But Okwusa says Cloverhill soon ran into problems. In a memo to the company, Okwusa, who is African American, :russ: wrote that the black workers “displayed a higher turnover rate of over 40 percent and a lower efficiency rate than their Hispanic co-workers.”

Okwusa included his memo in a lawsuit he has filed against Aryzta in an effort to recover a bonus he says he was promised. Aryzta won’t comment.

“One of the facts of the case — and a reality in America — is that the immigrants do the work for less than an American will,” says Okwusa’s lawyer, George Oparanozie. “It shows the dynamics of immigration in this country. Many of these Hispanic workers have been here a long time, pay taxes in a lot of instances, and many of them could now be kicked out of the country.”

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My gardener is a brehito. Grade A services for the low. He does most of the homes in the area, as well. I’m even talking to him about doing some construction on my home. He showed me some stuff he has done and i already got a co-sign from a neighbor on his work.

OP…I say all this to say fukk what you talmbout.
And stop blaming the wm when yall c00ns in here can't stop glazing criminals and their shoddy handiwork. You should be ashamed. Black tradesmen do top tier work and you out here supporting somebody who wouldn't piss on you if you was on fire.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
This is why you don't listen to stupid people, and this goes for most of yall in here, btw. In this story, we have illegals being deported and African Americans being hired at a higher wage. We also have some Africans stabbing us in the back. Pay attention to real life and not the imaginary shyt you fantasizing about.

A major bakery on the Northwest Side once known for making Little Debbie snack cakes was sold earlier this month after an immigration audit cost the company about a third of its workers.

About 800 employees of the main Cloverhill Bakery on the Northwest Side and the company’s bakeries in Cicero and Romeoville lost their jobs when the audit found many were hired after presenting fake or stolen IDs.

The owner of Little Debbie walked away, saying its orders no longer were getting filled on time by Cloverhill, and revenues fell for the bakery’s corporate owner, the Swiss food conglomerate Aryzta....

But the story of the 137,000-square-foot bakery in Galewood on the Northwest Side of Chicago appears to be more complicated than that. It precedes the Trump administration and involves tensions between African American and Hispanic workers, according to current and former employees, a former company consultant and a worker activist group.

“They’re being pitted against each other, so they don’t get along,” says Dan Giloth, a community organizer on the West Side. “We believe this is a divide-and-conquer strategy.

“Unfortunately in Chicago, there is a widespread segregationist employment model to contract out most of your production work through temporary agencies and look the other way when they target employees by race or immigration status,” says Giloth, a former union organizer who is project manager for the group Coalition Against Segregation of Employees. “The goal is to create a very vulnerable workforce — and keep the wages low.”...

In 2015, under the Obama administration, ICE inspected the documentation of Labor Network’s employees at Cloverhill. In May 2017, the Trump administration sent letters to about 800 employees, saying they weren’t authorized to work in the United States, records examined by the Chicago Sun-Times show.

Those Hispanic employees didn’t return to work, leaving the bakery desperate to fill their jobs. So the company turned to another placement agency, Metro Staff Inc., and it provided Cloverhill with workers screened through the government’s “E-Verification” program. Most of those new employees are African American...

According to a former consultant to the bakery, MSI paid the black workers $14 an hour, versus the $10 an hour the Mexican workers were making through Labor Network.

The consultant, Felix Okwusa, says the bakery offered its remaining Hispanic workers a $1-an-hour premium to train the black replacement workers.

But Okwusa says Cloverhill soon ran into problems. In a memo to the company, Okwusa, who is African American, :russ: wrote that the black workers “displayed a higher turnover rate of over 40 percent and a lower efficiency rate than their Hispanic co-workers.”

Okwusa included his memo in a lawsuit he has filed against Aryzta in an effort to recover a bonus he says he was promised. Aryzta won’t comment.

“One of the facts of the case — and a reality in America — is that the immigrants do the work for less than an American will,” says Okwusa’s lawyer, George Oparanozie. “It shows the dynamics of immigration in this country. Many of these Hispanic workers have been here a long time, pay taxes in a lot of instances, and many of them could now be kicked out of the country.”

There was a similar story in Mississippi about Blacks being excluded from the chicken plants. Once they were rounded up by ICE, Black people were finally able to get those jobs. There’s a good article in the NYT about it but it’s behind a paywall. I’ll link it anyway and a few other stories.