After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Superstar
Daps
So the senator still doesn’t know what was shot down over his state. Spy balloons have always been the go to. Even after Roswell they first admitted it was a UFO the next couple of days it became a weather ballon. And every sense people who have come forward are generally always slandered or criticized.

The terminology alone never really meant much to me. Anything is a ufo until it’s identified. We’ve unfortunately come to the point of alien being synonymous with ufo.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That’s the other dude from the cia right? Steven Greer acknowledges that the aliens have not been messing with us but rather proposes based on information that the shadow government is the one who is using certain UAPs. That you have real aliens but you also have humans who have reverse engineered recovered platforms.

The CIA dude is the one says be on the lookout for project blue book. Which would be them creating an alien threat in order to move the world to a 1 world Goverment as it would be us against them. If their is no them we will just keep messing with China and russia and.

Either way it interests me
Steven Greer is not a CIA guy. He’s a former doctor that got very interested in UFOs. He had some hearings in DC and claims to have discussed UFOs with government officials and the CIA. He has claimed to have briefed high level officials. I don’t know if that’s true or not. He has fallen out of favor in the UFO community because he exaggerates his experiences and is always pushing this ufo false flag idea.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wonder if I could knock a Grey out. :jbhmm:

I wonder how quick those hands are. :jbhmm:
Supposed abductees say the greys can telepathically control you and can force you to do certain things against your will. It’s all speculation. If they didn’t have that power, I think they could be overpowered by a human. They are supposedly small, frail, and weak looking.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So the senator still doesn’t know what was shot down over his state. Spy balloons have always been the go to. Even after Roswell they first admitted it was a UFO the next couple of days it became a weather ballon. And every sense people who have come forward are generally always slandered or criticized.

The only person who thought it was a UFO was the one goofy air force officer who came to investigate it. He picked up all the foil and metal pieces and sticks (yes, this supposed UFO in 1947 was built partially with fukking balsa wood sticks), took them back to the base, and told his friend to put out a press release stating they've found wreckage from one of the flying saucers that everyone was talking about. Then he drove the shyt to a superior officer and the guy laughed at him and told him it was a fukking balloon. The pictures are all public.

images
FsjzqcAChw8Ej8ZNMFCYmX.jpg
images
170712-roswell-mn-1245.jpg

There WAS a coverup with Roswell, but it wasn't a UFO coverup. That shyt isn't a weather balloon, in reality it was a balloon from top-secret Project Mogul, which had gone missing three weeks earlier. Project Mogul was a project to put audio antennae arrays in the upper atmosphere in order to detect long-distance sound waves from Soviet nuclear tests. That's why there were very thin, strong, lightweight metal pieces in the array in addition to the balloon foil. The military didn't want to disclose that they were launching high-altitude balloons with sonic arrays, so they used the weather balloon cover story.

And that's the whole story. The officer never claimed he saw a craft, never claimed he saw bodies, there was no other story there. All he found were some pieces of wreckage of a time he had never seen before, that he misidentified because flying saucer hysteria had been at an all-time high.

Some 30 years later, the officer came out and said, "I'm sure they're hiding something, that wasn't no weather balloon." But he still kept the rest of the story the same, still said it was just wreckage with no bodies or anything, and still said the photos of him with the wreckage were legitimate. Later in the 1980s, some 40 years afterwards, random grifters made up stories about alien bodies and an intact spacecraft and blah blah blah. But that shyt had NOTHING to do with the original story. And the air force officer (who had a history of lying about his credentials, like claiming he was an Air Force pilot who had shot down enemy aircraft when he'd never been trained to fly at all), started altering his story long after the fact once people pointed out the wreckage was perfectly combatable with a balloon.

Roswell is one of the silliest ones out there. Nothing in the original story makes it sound like a UFO at all, nothing in the pictures looks like a UFO at all. If it wasn't for that one press release that got sent out and all the new stories made up about it in the 1980s, it would have been a complete non-event.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like a skeptic but like you said anything can be argued. We all know folks who don’t believe things until it happens to them. It’s just always something oh the footage isn’t good enough or whatever it’s just always some more bs to deflect.

But I buy into the ancient astronaut theory and notice how just about all the religious text talk about other gods and demons and magic and all kind of stuff…,Yet aliens aren’t supposed to be real despite the drawings, written documents, cargo cult activities, the extreme level of mathematical/scientific knowledge that went into the building of the pyramids. And that’s before we get to Antarctica and what is going on there.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
let's just say it's true. now what?

:unimpressed:
It negates literally everything we’ve ever been taught. Our entire history would have to be reevaluated. Everything about religion would be proven to be false. Mass suicide would take place…it would change the world.

So, “now what?”? Now you figure out your new life; which is why dude said we aren’t ready for aliens

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
He doesn't have a security clearance. You would know that if you were really following this issue closely. Congressmen aren't given security clearances like that, but they can be shown classified material on a need-to-know basis. But what is your evidence that he's seen anything more meaningful than what we've all seen and heard? His statement is meaningless. He doesn't offer the slightest clarity at all, and we already know he's a conspiracy theorist who has pushed similar crap with little evidence.

This is why when people say "forget about his politics, focus on what he's saying now" I'm like.... :whoa:

Many of the politicians speaking out are Republican, and it's no secret that the Republican base is a LOT more susceptible to conspiracy theories. The past few years especially proves this point fully. On top of that, he's an election denier and apparently has a ton of questionable policies even ignoring that. So naturally, when people see him talking about aliens left right and center, of course people are going to look at him like :skip:, they're gonna come to the conclusion that it's business as usual and he's just saying whatever because he's crazy. He might actually have been given information that's legitimate, but who's gonna want to listen to someone who couldn't even accept an election result?

I'm personally on the side of believing there's likely more than what meets the eye, but I can't prove that without evidence. And until undeniable proof is revealed to the world, most rational believers and skeptics aren't going to move. Interviews and documentaries only go so far.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t think you’ll ever be satisfied with anything, even if it meets those requirements. Not to argue your point, but from a skeptical point of view, how can you possibly know it wasn’t man made? Skeptics will just say it’s a black budget project from either the US or an adversary. That’s why I like that Turkish UFO video. It shows beings that clearly don’t look human. There aren’t any other videos I know of that show beings.

Breh, those "beings" in the still pictures aren't from the video at all. In the video, the "beings" standing on the deck are just a few pixels, there isn't even anything to enhance. Go look at any serious website discussing the video, no one has those goofy "Grays" looking pictures. Someone just added those edited images to the Youtube video as a joke.

These are the actual still frames. You can see the "beings" are just pinpoints of light with zero detail. He's using 100x zoom in the dark at night, he's not going to be able to get their fukking eyes.

images

Later, someone fukking around claimed they had "enhanced" the image and found this:

11.jpg

08c.jpg

Those are clearly made up. You can see with your own eyes that the data isn't in the original video at all. You fell for a prank. No one is getting facial details from miles away using 100x zoom at night. You can't even tell they are people in the actual video, they might be fukking posts for all we know. Outside of the camera shaking, they don't even move.

Last edited: