After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Still no 4K huh? Just security footage like it came from the 1960s
There are probably loads of videos that are better quality than the ones that FINALLY were released in 2017 by the Pentagon... All those Tic Tac, and Gimble UFO videos didn't get confirmation until 5-15 years after they were originally leaked.

There's no doubt that there are better videos out there that they just haven't declassified and released to the public

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm a believer and 100% want disclosure. However, the general public isn't ready. They just aren't. That's why they have been slow walking this shyt the past few years. They are gradually introducing ideas so they can make the disclosure shock less severe. Once they admit that aliens are real, it gets real crazy real quick. What are their motivations? Are they hostile? Have they been abducting people? What can be done about it? If they are so much more advanced than us, the answer is we can do nothing about it. That will scare the public. I don't know what a good communication strategy would be to minimize this fear. I think this is why they haven't disclosed yet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There are probably loads of videos that are better quality than the ones that FINALLY were released in 2017 by the Pentagon... All those Tic Tac, and Gimble UFO videos didn't get confirmation until 5-15 years after they were originally leaked.

There's no doubt that there are better videos out there that they just haven't declassified and released to the public

Everyone and their mother has 4K on their cell phones. How come we don't have footage from citizens?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Everyone and their mother has 4K on their cell phones. How come we don't have footage from citizens?
We have tons of footage from people. Watch SecureTeam10's channel. Also, cell phones still aren't good at recording in the night or with major zoom. There are tons of videos though. Tons.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm a believer and 100% want disclosure. However, the general public isn't ready. They just aren't. That's why they have been slow walking this shyt the past few years. They are gradually introducing ideas so make the disclosure shock less severe. Once they admit that aliens are real, it gets real crazy real quick. What are there motivations? Are the hostile? Have they been abducting people? What can be done about it? If they are so much more advanced than us, the answer is we can do nothing about it. That will scare the public. I don't know what a good communication strategy would be to minimize this fear. I think this is why they haven't disclosed yet.
It also could open up the US/other countries to a weird pandoras box

If the govt knew about this.... then crimes were committed. Do they get charged? I'm sure if this is true, then murder was no doubt on the table and happened in order to keep this secret. Do they face justice?

The people who were abducted.. Is the government liable in any way since they knew?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lets be real here.. some of the videos that have come out are unidentifiable.. I mean we have the metallic orbs that are known to be floating all around this planet with no explanation.

The issue that we face in todays society is always gonna be: "Yeah but is it faked?!"

There's probably a large majority of people who wouldn't believe aliens existed unless they personally saw them land in their front yard. You can show them a video, pictures, government officials/insiders could speak on it, etc and there will be people who will still say: "Nah man that can be easily faked"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It also could open up the US/other countries to a weird pandoras box

If the govt knew about this.... then crimes were committed. Do they get charged? I'm sure if this is true, then murder was no doubt on the table and happened in order to keep this secret. Do they face justice?

The people who were abducted.. Is the government liable in any way since they knew?
Exactly. It's real tricky. If you believe the stories, the government supposedly has made agreements with these aliens which allow for a certain number of abductions a year. If that is true, how do you explain that to the public? You don't basically. You have to say that there are no abductions and that the aliens are friendly. That will be a lie they have to sell. I hope the aliens are friendly, but there are too many stories about abductions. If they are curious like us humans, of course their scientists will want to take human samples and examine them. We humans do that with animals. Why wouldn't the aliens do the same with humans?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also, they are going to have to answer why the aliens have hidden themselves for so long. Do aliens have technology that erases memory, as reported. Can they camouflage themselves and interact with us without us knowing?

Also, religion is going to be a big problem. Was Jesus an alien? Are the aliens the gods people have worshipped for thousands of years?

On the positive side though, and the government will have to emphasize this, maybe they have amazing technology they can share with us. Maybe they can help us with climate change. Maybe they can help us in the healthcare field. Maybe they can answer some of our most pressing questions. Maybe they can introduce us the a galaxy-wide, intergalactic, Star Trek like organization.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The issue that we face in todays society is always gonna be: "Yeah but is it faked?!"

There's probably a large majority of people who wouldn't believe aliens existed unless they personally saw them land in their front yard. You can show them a video, pictures, government officials/insiders could speak on it, etc and there will be people who will still say: "Nah man that can be easily faked"

I'm not here to say anything is "fake" or doctored. I just want to see video. Good quality video. I just watched that orb video you posted. I see it. It doesn't appear to be something that couldn't belong to a government agency. I'd need to see more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If there were aliens, dumb ass Donald trump would've already spoke on it.
There are some things even the president doesn't know. If you believe the whistleblowers, government contractors have the alien craft and only they know about the vehicles or the aliens. They don't share it with the government widely.

Also, even Donald Trump would know how serious disclosure would be. It's like nuclear war. He's crazy, but he's wasn't crazy enough to launch a nuke at anybody.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not here to say anything is "fake" or doctored. I just want to see video. Good quality video. I just watched that orb video you posted. I see it. It doesn't appear to be something that couldn't belong to a government agency. I'd need to see more.

The craziest ufo footage I've ever seen. People are gonna come in here and try and debunk it. You'll likely see that in future posts. But make up your mind for yourself.

Edit: Here's a longer, better version: