After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm not here to say anything is "fake" or doctored. I just want to see video. Good quality video. I just watched that orb video you posted. I see it. It doesn't appear to be something that couldn't belong to a government agency. I'd need to see more.
I'm sure videos are out there.. but not able to be disseminated to the public for "national security reasons"

I agree that I wish there was a clear video/photos of whatever these people/radar are seeing. And I hope that these upcoming briefings will force the government to release more compelling "evidence" of whatever these things are so the general public can get a better understanding as well.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm sure videos are out there.. but not able to be disseminated to the public for "national security reasons"

I agree that I wish there was a clear video/photos of whatever these people/radar are seeing. And I hope that these upcoming briefings will force the government to release more compelling "evidence" of whatever these things are so the general public can get a better understanding as well.

Breh what the fukk :dahell:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
When they say the public isn't ready for it. They're not talking about just acknowledging that some UFO's are ET Craft (Which the NY Times article years ago basically did) they mean opening the entire can of worms:

1. Non terrestrial intelligences have been here for thousands to maybe millions of years.

2. Humans probably didn't evolve naturally.

3. Civilization had "help" early on which is why a lot of ancient civilizations talk about strangers teaching them mathematics, how to build cities, agriculture, how to domesticate animals, etc..

4. A number of major religions were probably started by aliens to guide the human race.

5. "They" never really left either and have always kind of been here keeping tabs on humanity.

Now if they release any of that info to the public civilization might implode. But at this point it has to be done.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Congressman a select few were briefed by the agencies today about the UFO topic and supposedly there were some top secret shyt discussed. One congressman stated that their technology can turn us into charcoal and they just too advance.. @Rhakim congressman admitting Aliens are real.

That's not what he said, there were multiple "ifs" in there you're ignoring. The full quote shows he doesn't know anything and is just watching the same damn videos with the most naive interpretations.

"If they’re out there, they’re out there, and if they have this kind of technology, then they could turn us into a charcoal briquette," Burchett said. "And if they can travel light years or at the speeds that we’ve seen, and physics as we know it, fly underwater, don't show a heat trail, things like that, then we are vastly out of our league."

This is the same guy who used to be obsessed with Bigfoot.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's not what he said, there were multiple "ifs" in there you're ignoring. The full quote shows he doesn't know anything and is just watching the same damn videos with the most naive interpretations.

This is the same guy who used to be obsessed with Bigfoot.

One thing doesn't necessarily have to do with the other. It could also suggest that he is open-minded to mysterious things like this, which would make him an ideal person to discuss the potential alien/ufo issue.

And, before you say it, yes, he's a crazy Trump rethug. But that doesn't mean he still can't be interested in ufos/aliens/disclosure, or that he is wrong.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When they say the public isn't ready for it. They're not talking about just acknowledging that some UFO's are ET Craft (Which the NY Times article years ago basically did) they mean opening the entire can of worms:

1. Non terrestrial intelligences have been here for thousands to maybe millions of years.

2. Humans probably didn't evolve naturally.

3. Civilization had "help" early on which is why a lot of ancient civilizations talk about strangers teaching them mathematics, how to build cities, agriculture, how to domesticate animals, etc..

4. A number of major religions were probably started by aliens to guide the human race.

5. "They" never really left either and have always kind of been here keeping tabs on humanity.

Now if they release any of that info to the public civilization might implode. But at this point it has to be done.

How did you jump from "blurry drones on a video" to full-on "Ancient Aliens is real!!!"?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One thing doesn't necessarily have to do with the other. It could also suggest that he is open-minded to mysterious things like this, which would make him an ideal person to discuss the potential alien/ufo issue.

And, before you say it, yes, he's a crazy Trump rethug. But that doesn't mean he still can't be interested in ufos/aliens/disclosure, or that he is wrong.

It isn't that his opinion is wrong, it's that his opinion is useless. He doesn't know shyt, he's just jumping to conclusions like he always does. Putting any sort of weight on his opinion because he's a Congressman is a waste of time.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It isn't that his opinion is wrong, it's that his opinion is useless. He doesn't know shyt, he's just jumping to conclusions like he always does. Putting any sort of weight on his opinion because he's a Congressman is a waste of time.
I disagree. He may have access to classified information that an everyday person does not. His security clearance makes his opinions and thoughts more valid than the average person.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We have tons of footage from people. Watch SecureTeam10's channel. Also, cell phones still aren't good at recording in the night or with major zoom. There are tons of videos though. Tons.

Why are they almost always at night, except that random aircraft lights at night look more suspicious than obvious aircraft bodies that you can see during the daytime? lol at UFOs only coming out at night for some reason, but also being equipped with navigation lights so everyone can see them easily.

There's a constant theme with all UFO picture/video, and that's that they're always "just" too blurry to be sure what you're seeing, or "just" too dark, or "just" too far away. They are never, ever close enough and clear enough to be indisputable, the camera is never good enough, and there's a reason for that.

Because if the photo quality was good enough, they'd see that it wasn't a UFO and they wouldn't post it on the internet. Only the poor-quality photos and videos get posted, because only the poor-quality ones are vague enough to be "possible" aliens.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why are they almost always at night, except that random aircraft lights at night look more suspicious than obvious aircraft bodies that you can see during the daytime? lol at UFOs only coming out at night for some reason, but also being equipped with navigation lights so everyone can see them easily.

There's a constant theme with all UFO picture/video, and that's that they're always "just" too blurry to be sure what you're seeing, or "just" too dark, or "just" too far away. They are never, ever close enough and clear enough to be indisputable, the camera is never good enough, and there's a reason for that.

Because if the photo quality was good enough, they'd see that it wasn't a UFO and they wouldn't post it on the internet. Only the poor-quality photos and videos get posted, because only the poor-quality ones are vague enough to be "possible" aliens.
There are clear ufo pictures and videos though. I posted one earlier. Of course you'll likely go on an ad-hominin attack and say the person is crazy or not reliable because he was a doctor who removed supposed alien implants (you've already said as much in other threads). But the video is clear. You can see beings

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I disagree. He may have access to classified information that an everyday person does not. His security clearance makes his opinions and thoughts more valid than the average person.

He doesn't have a security clearance. You would know that if you were really following this issue closely. Congressmen aren't given security clearances like that, but they can be shown classified material on a need-to-know basis. But what is your evidence that he's seen anything more meaningful than what we've all seen and heard? His statement is meaningless. He doesn't offer the slightest clarity at all, and we already know he's a conspiracy theorist who has pushed similar crap with little evidence.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He doesn't have a security clearance. You would know that if you were really following this issue closely. Congressmen aren't given security clearances like that, but they can be shown classified material on a need-to-know basis. But what is your evidence that he's seen anything more meaningful than what we've all seen and heard? His statement is meaningless. He doesn't offer the slightest clarity at all, and we already know he's a conspiracy theorist who has pushed similar crap with little evidence.
You said it yourself, they are shown classified material on a need-to-know basis. Maybe he was shown this information. We know there are classified, closed door hearings that congressmen take part in. So the possibility is there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There are clear ufo pictures and videos though. I posted one earlier. Of course you'll likely go on an ad-hominin attack and say the person is crazy or not reliable because he was a doctor who removed supposed alien implants (you've already said as much in other threads). But the video is clear. You can see beings

LOL at that video being "clear". It's shaky, dark footage of a vague....something (you can't even tell what its full shape is, much less any features), with people made up of 12 pixels each walking around the deck.

You want us to believe that this is some sort of open-topped spacecraft that aliens just walk around on top of out in the fresh air, sitting off the coast of Turkey for an hour milling about without the spaceship moving at all, and and that these interstellar spacecraft kept coming back to the exact same random beach over and over for three years but only this random Turkish security guard with a camcorder could videotape them. And that for some reason the "aliens" are completely illuminated, but the interior of the spacecraft is completely dark.

I think it's just a goofy Turkish guy who spent three years filming boats as they went by his place and liked playing games with lens distortion and effects. Some of them might not even be boats, they could literally be reflections off his window of anything he wanted to put there (people have recreated the shapes online with minimal effort). One day he got people walking around on a deck illuminated by deck lights, and because it's so far away and so blurry, anyone who wants to can see aliens there. And that's the reason that he only invited a few "true believers" to come see the UFOs with him. He could have invited any skeptics to come see the UFOs that were constantly showing up on a regular basis outside his porch and convinced them, right? He could have gotten any sort of legitimate people to verify it. So why is his only verification a cuckoo doctor from the other side of the world who claims to remove alien implants from people but hasn't been able to show a single actual bit of alien technology?

Which of those two theories is more likely?

And this is the "best ever" alien UFO footage. :laff: