After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t think you’ll ever be satisfied with anything, even if it meets those requirements. Not to argue your point, but from a skeptical point of view, how can you possibly know it wasn’t man made? Skeptics will just say it’s a black budget project from either the US or an adversary. That’s why I like that Turkish UFO video. It shows beings that clearly don’t look human. There aren’t any other videos I know of that show beings.

Breh, those "beings" in the still pictures aren't from the video at all. In the video, the "beings" standing on the deck are just a few pixels, there isn't even anything to enhance. Go look at any serious website discussing the video, no one has those goofy "Grays" looking pictures. Someone just added those edited images to the Youtube video as a joke.

These are the actual still frames. You can see the "beings" are just pinpoints of light with zero detail. He's using 100x zoom in the dark at night, he's not going to be able to get their fukking eyes.

images

This is the best "beings" image zoomed in on:

07.gif

Later, someone fukking around claimed they had "enhanced" the image and found this:

11.jpg

08c.jpg

Those are clearly made up. You can see with your own eyes that the data isn't in the original video at all. You fell for a prank. No one is getting facial details from miles away using 100x zoom at night. You can't even tell they are people in the actual video, they might be fukking posts for all we know. Outside of the camera shaking, they don't even move.

As someone in Reddit points out:

The Turkey UFO footage purporting to show "occupants" was originally posted as an AI "enhancement." As an imagery analyst, allow me to tell you that such a statement simply means an AI algorithm is fabricating information that does not exist and adding it to the image in order to make more sense of it to the human eye - it's added, false information - it is not a quality upgrade of existing information in the image. The Turkey UFO images showing "occupants" is fantasy, a case study in the proliferation of bad information throughout this community, and an excellent example of why we, as a group, may never actually get to the truth.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Ciggavelli , it gets even worse. Here are three stills from his "UFO sightings" from three different times.

1-png.43603

2-png.43604

3-png.43605

The first is May 2008, the second is June 2008, and the third is May 2009, but it's the SAME PICTURE all three times. The object is exactly the same, just under different lighting, to the point that the supposed "beings" are even in the same fukking place in the shot every time.

So not only do we have a UFO that supposedly "docks" in the same place every time, with a nice open-air balcony that "beings" walk around on, but the beings are always standing in the exact same spot and never change their position?

I'm gonna take back assuming it's a boat with people. Some of his other videos look like boat decks. But this one is probably just some random object at home he's fukking around with by lighting it to create a reflection on the window with the sea in the background, and he uses the same object each time. The detail is so poor, it could be literally anything.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
It negates literally everything we’ve ever been taught. Our entire history would have to be reevaluated. Everything about religion would be proven to be false. Mass suicide would take place…it would change the world.

So, “now what?”? Now you figure out your new life; which is why dude said we aren’t ready for aliens
Religion always being painted in a certain light makes me sideye this shyt even though I lean towards life on other planets existing :francis: aliens existing doesn’t mean religion is false

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh, those "beings" in the still pictures aren't from the video at all. In the video, the "beings" standing on the deck are just a few pixels, there isn't even anything to enhance. Go look at any serious website discussing the video, no one has those goofy "Grays" looking pictures. Someone just added those edited images to the Youtube video as a joke.

These are the actual still frames. You can see the "beings" are just pinpoints of light with zero detail. He's using 100x zoom in the dark at night, he's not going to be able to get their fukking eyes.

images

This is the best "beings" image zoomed in on:

07.gif
That picture looks very good to me. You can make out the beings.

There are experts on the other side of the argument too that claim the opposite of what you are saying. Are we to just ignore their claims and only believe the debunkers?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli , it gets even worse. Here are three stills from his "UFO sightings" from three different times.

1-png.43603

2-png.43604

3-png.43605

The first is May 2008, the second is June 2008, and the third is May 2009, but it's the SAME PICTURE all three times. The object is exactly the same, just under different lighting, to the point that the supposed "beings" are even in the same fukking place in the shot every time.

So not only do we have a UFO that supposedly "docks" in the same place every time, with a nice open-air balcony that "beings" walk around on, but the beings are always standing in the exact same spot and never change their position?

I'm gonna take back assuming it's a boat with people. Some of his other videos look like boat decks. But this one is probably just some random object at home he's fukking around with by lighting it to create a reflection on the window with the sea in the background, and he uses the same object each time. The detail is so poor, it could be literally anything.
I’m not sure about that. They look different to me. I’ll have to dig into it more before I’m convinced they are the exact same picture three times. I’m not a graphic artist, so I can’t make any definitive claims.

1 and 3 look like there are different spacing between the supposed beings. Look at the one on the left.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Do I get a check if these motherfukkets appear? I'm struggling in poverty what the fukk do I give a shyt about this. I'm living worse than people worse than people in unkraine but there will never be billions for the bottom of the middle class. No war for us and when we resort to other alternatives here comes the crucifixion. Actually you know what happens cops murder you and a bunch of lesbians hijack your death. All some bullshyt just gotta keep my head down and keep mopping one day I'll get rich. That's the dream.

If I keep pushing this mop I'll become a billionaire

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Money for wars but can't feed the poors
You wouldn’t believe the money they spend on “black budget” projects. Trillions of dollars and we have no idea what it’s being used for. Related to UFOs, many think that money is going to student craft, reverse engineer, or even is used for defense against the aliens. There are crazy theories.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You wouldn’t believe the money they spend on “black budget” projects. Trillions of dollars and we have no idea what it’s being used for. Related to UFOs, many think that money is going to student craft, reverse engineer, or even is used for defense against the aliens. There are crazy theories.

There is not trillions of dollars on "black budget" projects. And there would have to be tens of thousands of people involved in a project of that size, so anything serious or amazing beyond the usual military fukkery would have been leaked by now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That picture looks very good to me. You can make out the beings.

You can make out objects, not beings. You claimed they definitely weren't human, how? They're so unclear they might be a random post or a lampstand.

There's no arms, no legs, no face, no detail whatsoever. They're just "some vertical object".

And this is the "greatest UFO photos ever". :francis:

There are experts on the other side of the argument too that claim the opposite of what you are saying. Are we to just ignore their claims and only believe the debunkers?

There are definitely no "experts" who claim those alien pictures are real images from the video. The data isn't there. They are 100% made up.

I’m not sure about that. They look different to me. I’ll have to dig into it more before I’m convinced they are the exact same picture three times. I’m not a graphic artist, so I can’t make any definitive claims.

1 and 3 look like there are different spacing between the supposed beings. Look at the one on the left.

Not the exact same picture, the exact same object. Just photographed at a different angle with different lighting each time. It looks closer to the edge in one shot because you can see the object is tilted up and at a different angle to the side, but the spacing between the two is exactly the same. It's possible that the left object was bent slightly in the one picture.

Do you really think this supposed alien spacecraft was really parking in front of this guy's house on a regular basis for three years, just chilling there each time, then popped the top open for the aliens to have a look about, where they stood in the exact same place every night and never moved?

Why don't his videos ever show UFO's coming or going?

Why don't his videos ever show aliens coming in and out?

Why does ever single one represent a static object, even when he films for an hour?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There is not trillions of dollars on "black budget" projects. And there would have to be tens of thousands of people involved in a project of that size, so anything serious or amazing beyond the usual military fukkery would have been leaked by now.
Billions then. I just did a quick Google search and there is most certainly billions and billions of dollars in the black budget.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Let me guess those Aliens also spoke english:comeon:....why is everything regarding aliens have to be centered around USA like 99% of the planet don't exist.

That gets me the most when they claim the US government has been covering up all these crashes. As if the aliens only crash on US territory or our allies. If they crash on the wrong side of the border in cartel territory, what keeps the cartel from getting it first? Who gets the ones that crash in Haiti, or North Korea? Do we think that India or Brazil have the capacity to keep that shyt a secret if they landed in some slum or village?

If an alien spacecraft crashed in most of the world, there would be 100 tiktok videos and instagram posts before the first government official even got to the scene. They claim the USA is getting 1-2 of these every five years, which would mean multiple crashes every year if you're looking at the whole world. Yet we've literally never seen a single civilian photo of a single crashed UFO or alien body?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You can make out objects, not beings. You claimed they definitely weren't human, how? They're so unclear they might be a random post or a lampstand.

There's no arms, no legs, no face, no detail whatsoever. They're just "some vertical object".

And this is the "greatest UFO photos ever". :francis:

There are definitely no "experts" who claim those alien pictures are real images from the video. The data isn't there. They are 100% made up.

Not the exact same picture, the exact same object. Just photographed at a different angle with different lighting each time. It looks closer to the edge in one shot because you can see the object is tilted up and at a different angle to the side, but the spacing between the two is exactly the same. It's possible that the left object was bent slightly in the one picture.

Do you really think this supposed alien spacecraft was really parking in front of this guy's house on a regular basis for three years, just chilling there each time, then popped the top open for the aliens to have a look about, where they stood in the exact same place every night and never moved?

Why don't his videos ever show UFO's coming or going?

Why don't his videos ever show aliens coming in and out?

Why does ever single one represent a static object, even when he films for an hour?
I have no idea of alien motivations. If they are just drones, as has been suggested, maybe they do just stand there. I have no idea.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:
That gets me the most when they claim the US government has been covering up all these crashes. As if the aliens only crash on US territory or our allies. If they crash on the wrong side of the border in cartel territory, what keeps the cartel from getting it first? Who gets the ones that crash in Haiti, or North Korea? Do we think that India or Brazil have the capacity to keep that shyt a secret if they landed in some slum or village?

although I don't believe any of this. how many damn crashes can their be? do they suck that bad? also earth is 70% water, if they crashed, it would be there the majority of time.