After being briefed today US congressman said the public not ready for Aliens (Update: NASA hearing Sept 14)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LOL at that video being "clear". It's shaky, dark footage of a vague....something (you can't even tell what its full shape is, much less any features), with people made up of 12 pixels each walking around the deck.

You want us to believe that this is some sort of open-topped spacecraft that aliens just walk around on top of out in the fresh air, sitting off the coast of Turkey for an hour milling about without the spaceship moving at all, and and that these interstellar spacecraft kept coming back to the exact same random beach over and over for three years but only this random Turkish security guard with a camcorder could videotape them. And that for some reason the "aliens" are completely illuminated, but the interior of the spacecraft is completely dark.

I think it's just a goofy Turkish guy who spent three years filming boats as they went by his place and liked playing games with lens distortion and effects. Some of them might not even be boats, they could literally be reflections off his window of anything he wanted to put there (people have recreated the shapes online with minimal effort). One day he got people walking around on a deck illuminated by deck lights, and because it's so far away and so blurry, anyone who wants to can see aliens there.

Which of those two theories is more likely?

And this is the "best ever" alien UFO footage. :laff:
There is the other side of the argument, where other experts claim it's genuine footage. Like I said in the other thread, you can refute or argue against anything. You'll likely never trust any footage until an alien lands on your doorstep. But, I posted a clear video. There are daylight clear pictures of ufos. The government has released several ufo pictures and videos. I know the Mick West arguments, so there is no need to again parrot what he says here.

What type of video or photo would satisfy you? Is there even anything that will satisfy you?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is the other side of the argument, where other experts claim it's genuine footage. Like I said in the other thread, you can refute or argue against anything. You'll likely never trust any footage until an alien lands on your doorstep. But, I posted a clear video. There are daylight clear pictures of ufos. The government has released several ufo pictures and videos. I know the Mick West arguments, so there is no need to again parrot what he says here.

What type of video or photo would satisfy you? Is there even anything that will satisfy you?

I like a skeptic but like you said anything can be argued. We all know folks who don’t believe things until it happens to them. It’s just always something oh the footage isn’t good enough or whatever it’s just always some more bs to deflect.

But I buy into the ancient astronaut theory and notice how just about all the religious text talk about other gods and demons and magic and all kind of stuff…,Yet aliens aren’t supposed to be real despite the drawings, written documents, cargo cult activities, the extreme level of mathematical/scientific knowledge that went into the building of the pyramids. And that’s before we get to Antarctica and what is going on there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm sure videos are out there.. but not able to be disseminated to the public for "national security reasons"

I agree that I wish there was a clear video/photos of whatever these people/radar are seeing. And I hope that these upcoming briefings will force the government to release more compelling "evidence" of whatever these things are so the general public can get a better understanding as well.

From that angle, the object in the picture looks like it could be an Alphabet Loon without a payload. Doesn't need to be that one specifically, could be anything similar.

images
images
05q56SyxyjzQI1rzmoxmUvO-3..v1603969467.jpg
balloon-thumb-570x460-126291.jpg

For comparison, this was the Chinese "spy" balloon that got shot down in February.

The rest of the radar sightings, how do you know they're not just someone else's drones? Those are blips on the radar screen, they could be literally anything. Even balloons show up on radar.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They stormed the capitol over some shyt that was publicly televised what yall think gonna happen once they tell us aliens have been chilling here for years? :beli:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
All I'm saying is, if I see how the world is going as an alien...i'd dip out :hubie:

Until I have some proof, aliens are :duck:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They stormed the capitol over some shyt that was publicly televised what yall think gonna happen once they tell us aliens have been chilling here for years? :beli:

Folks will say it’s fake and they are trying to instal a one world Goverment. Or they just won’t believe it. Because who believes politicians and government officials? Well on the internet nobody it seems.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Folks will say it’s fake and they are trying to instal a one world Goverment. Or they just won’t believe it. Because who believes politicians and government officials? Well on the internet nobody it seems.
Yup, Steven Greer has already primed some people to believe any alien disclosure is really the government doing a false flag to instill a one world government. Nobody believes anything. Anything can argued. Public trust in institutions is very low. I don’t know what would convince the skeptics. Even if an alien goes on tv and speaks to the world, there will be arguments that it is fake.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the senator still doesn’t know what was shot down over his state. Spy balloons have always been the go to. Even after Roswell they first admitted it was a UFO the next couple of days it became a weather ballon. And every sense people who have come forward are generally always slandered or criticized.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I would be satisfied by any video showing details which are clear enough to be able to tell it clearly isn't a human-made craft, so long as strangers also viewed the craft beyond the person taking the video (since AI lets you do anything with video nowadays).

Nothing you're offering shows the slightest detail of the craft at all, much less enough to be able to tell it isn't manmade. And the ones you're pushing as the "very best" weren't even seen by anyone other than the observer or in some cases his friends, despite the fact that they supposedly showed up in the exact same spot for years.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, Steven Greer has already primed some people to believe any alien disclosure is really the government doing a false flag to instill a one world government. Nobody believes anything. Anything can argued.
That’s the other dude from the cia right? Steven Greer acknowledges that the aliens have not been messing with us but rather proposes based on information that the shadow government is the one who is using certain UAPs. That you have real aliens but you also have humans who have reverse engineered recovered platforms.

The CIA dude is the one says be on the lookout for project blue book. Which would be them creating an alien threat in order to move the world to a 1 world Goverment as it would be us against them. If their is no them we will just keep messing with China and russia and.

Either way it interests me

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I would be satisfied by any video showing details which are clear enough to be able to tell it clearly isn't a human-made craft, so long as strangers also viewed the craft beyond the person taking the video (since AI lets you do anything with video nowadays).

Nothing you're offering shows the slightest detail of the craft at all, much less enough to be able to tell it isn't manmade. And the ones you're pushing as the "very best" weren't even seen by anyone other than the observer or in some cases his friends, despite the fact that they supposedly showed up in the exact same spot for years.
I don’t think you’ll ever be satisfied with anything, even if it meets those requirements. Not to argue your point, but from a skeptical point of view, how can you possibly know it wasn’t man made? Skeptics will just say it’s a black budget project from either the US or an adversary. That’s why I like that Turkish UFO video. It shows beings that clearly don’t look human. There aren’t any other videos I know of that show beings.

That’s why these government whistleblowers are interesting. If they are telling the truth, and I’ll admit I’m skeptical of some of them and have said so elsewhere, they provide that proof it’s not man made.

Honestly, videos and photos don’t interest me anymore. I’ve seen enough, and there really isn’t anything to be learned from them. I’ve already passed that hurdle. I’m interested in who created those vehicles and the implications.