After A Month of Watching AEW, I Gotta Admit. . . .

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I ain't saying they're not above criticism. AEW definitely has their flaws. I'm asking why people willingly watch something they CLEARLY don't like just to shyt on the product. If you don't like the shyt, don't watch.

BECAUSE I LIKE A FEW WRESTLERS AND IM TRYNA GIVE THEM A FAIR CHANCE BUT IN 8 WEEKS ITS BEEN A STINK FEST

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This idea that they have a thin roster is lies :laugh: it’s just a bad talking point that’s been said enough to the point that people just go along with it. They have more than enough talent.

The shows aren’t perfect but they are great every single week and make me anticipate the next episode. The shows have a sense of unpredictably that hasn’t been felt since the Monday night wars night imo. My main issue is with people that nitpick the product but also settle for watching Raw & Smackdown every single week :heh:

the fukking audacity.

These dudes watch straight up garbage tv on mondays and fridays but wanna nitpick every single thing aew does. They aint perfect but its a good show every single week. Great wrestling, great promos matches being booked logically etc.

Dont even pay mind to these stooges after the hoegan thread and every other :mjpls: shyt that has came out since that these dudes always defend you already know its wrestleforum and reddit cac neckbeards that have infested this board :scust:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Lucha Underground is MILES ahead of AEW. Come on now.

It was over the top, but it was so entertaining and just fun overall. AEW comes off like it is trying so hard, and it hurting them.

This 100%

This is just another shyt on AEW thread.
:hhh::camby:

I swear it isn't.

I want to like AEW.

I've purposely stepped back from WWE since they started because I don't want to support what I think is a toxic company

there was fukking zombies and shyt in Lucha Underground and you saying it was more realistic?

:dwillhuh:

:heh:I know it sounds ridiculous, but somehow, yeah.

Within the internal logic of "Lucha Underground", that shyt made sense.

The same way that say the fact that Superman flies makes sense within Superman's universe.

But if on "The Sopranos", Tony Soprano just started flying out of the blue, that wouldn't make sense at all.

I ain't saying they're not above criticism. AEW definitely has their flaws. I'm asking why people willingly watch something they CLEARLY don't like just to shyt on the product. If you don't like the shyt, don't watch.

I mean, I can't answer for anybody else, but I'm not watching just to shyt on the product.

I'm watching because I legitimately want to like the product and am just a little disappointed in what I've seen so far.

I still watch because I like what the company is about and how it treats their wrestlers and prioritizes representation of Black wrestlers and stuff like that, just like I watched TNA when they let guys like Lashley & MVP have big roles.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
shyt doesnt even make sense....

Omega got his ass whooped again by mox so he's gona fight pac??? Huh why? Pac n page are 1-1...where the rubber match

Why is mjf in the battle royale(n won)when he set up a fued with cody? Now he fights page for a ring?

Scorpio sky is a tag champ...so now he fights jericho for the heavy weight belt? Huh?? Do u really think hes gona win this soon?

Wake up...the same way yall though cody had a chance n a few of us called the MJF heel turn..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:heh:I know it sounds ridiculous, but somehow, yeah.

Within the internal logic of "Lucha Underground", that shyt made sense.

The same way that say the fact that Superman flies makes sense within Superman's universe.

But if on "The Sopranos", Tony Soprano just started flying out of the blue, that wouldn't make sense at all.

But see:russ:

Thats the thing, why even compare it to Superman or Sopranos when its clearly not that and not trynna be that.
They set up their logic and rules in a different way, this is "Sorry To Bother You":lolbron:

Yea there are some funny voices but overall its a story about love, failure, and success triumph based off real logical reality and the real struggle. And then theres a horse cock:mjlol:

Omega got his ass whooped again by mox so he's gona fight pac??? Huh why? Pac n page are 1-1...where the rubber match

Why is mjf in the battle royale(n won)when he set up a fued with cody? Now he fights page for a ring?

Scorpio sky is a tag champ...so now he fights jericho for the heavy weight belt? Huh?? Do u really think hes gona win this soon?

Wake up...the same way yall though cody had a chance n a few of us called the MJF heel turn..

Oh it ALL makes sense...... the thing is, do you really want a nicca to break all that down:sas2:

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

None of it makes sense and is as bad as WWE.. they want you to take it serious and almost treat it like a real sport with wins and losses.. yet has indy garbage like Orange Cassidy, that baby oil guy and Marko stunt and overly gimmicky trash like that Mox Omega match..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok.... :mjtf:long post but here we go breaking down all that shyt!:snoop:

Resolving the “bu bu bu bu but AEW don’t do a lot of promos/story building and why hasn’t Omega really spike”:sadbron: complaint.

- Kenny Omega literally did a promo vignette stating exactly WHY HE WANTS TO FIGHT PAC. So spoonfeeding y’all the drizzle, he stated that he feels like his loss to PAC sent him down this dark path & he wants to avenge that loss.

- This question is actually a fair question about MJF.:ehh: But unfortunately it opens up doors in the business to overall question why does or has ANYONE do a battle royal type match when they already in a “set up feud” with wrestler?:patrice: The answer to this question more than likely based off both his character type and his promo with Jericho. He did what he wanted to do with Cody, which was sabotage him and take away something so important and now he’s DONE with Cody, being in his shadow and he’s moving on to be his own man, his own boss, and he got a bodyguard. Also he probably again entered the BR for the same simple reason anyone else did or ever done. To win a particular prize, since historically most if not all BR/RR type matches come with a prize for the winner.

- SSky? Ok this is fair...... but the same way, do we normally really think most guys have chances to be the champ on tv verse PPV?:ld: I mean, cool, I guess we can nitpick that, but going forward I guess we have to nitpick that for everytime that happens in EVERY company. And it’s a lot, y’all sure this a mountain y’all wanna die on?:ld: This again is another callback. Has everyone already forget that when Jericho first beat Page, when he went backstage how he was talking shyt to everyone saw? Taunting them and shyt? And did y’all forget that one of the people he popped shyt to was SSky who was just in the back minding his business? Weeks Later, not just being the champ, one of the things he boasted about was being undefeated and unpinned. Well Sky is the first guy to pin him so he basically came back on some receipt shyt like :umad:

Good grief man:snoop: this shyt really isn’t that difficult. I think what’s going on is some of y’all be so happy, ready and excited to “criticize” or shyt on it that when y’all see the smallest thing, y’all stop watching and go to y’all devices missing all the details that’s out there:mjlol:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I fell asleep on each AEW except the first episode. Forgot about it a few times as well. Not enough star power and im the few they have are people ive already been tired of

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
AEW flaws:

* Matches too long. Why is Kenny Omega, supposedly the best wrestler in Earth, having a 20 minute match wit scrubs like Joey Janela?

*The ONE recognizable female wrestler with actual talent n star power hasn’t wrestled ONE TIME since AEW debuted.

*Why hasn’t AEW put the rocket on Jungle Boy?! He’s like tha one true popular babyface they have. Dude is talented, young, good gimmick, and his pops was a famous actor.

*MJF should be featured EVERYWEEK. This kid has “NOD/Corporate The Rock” type of electricity around him. FEATURE HIM.

*Hire more hosses who don’t do flippy shyt, hire mat based guys. Look at MLW. They have brawlers, mat guys, luchadores, hosse. Mix it up!