After A Month of Watching AEW, I Gotta Admit. . . .

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand why the fukk people willingly watch something they don't like just so they can shyt on it. Makes no fukking sense.
Because this isnt a fanatic forum? AEW isn't above criticism. Its at best a decent promotion with alot of trash like Marko stunt and Orange Cassidy.. nerdy corny shyt..

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Because this isnt a fanatic forum? AEW isn't above criticism. Its at best a decent promotion with alot of trash like Marko stunt and Orange Cassidy.. nerdy corny shyt..
I ain't saying they're not above criticism. AEW definitely has their flaws. I'm asking why people willingly watch something they CLEARLY don't like just to shyt on the product. If you don't like the shyt, don't watch.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
There’s a lot of cheese that they have that while I personally don’t fukk with, their fan base at large does. They’ve been pretty good at listening to that fan base, and adapting to the criticisms and critiques from both their core audience and the outside crowd. I do think when it comes to the weekly shows, more of a concentrated effort should be built towards keeping momentum, ie Darby Allin has had several star making matches now, make the guy a featured player and give him a storyline or something so he can continue to show out, because there’s been some weeks he hasn’t even been on the show.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried I really tried but AEW has been a massive let down

Not surprising when they fuked up even the first episode by not featuring the Total Package Lex Luger

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

You’re right..... it’s NOT above criticism.

But cats gotta make sure the criticism is legit and can’t be fact check to be proven false

like prime example how some keep saying “their roster is thin and they need more people”

There are other examples but that’s a huge one right now

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There’s a lot of cheese that they have that while I personally don’t fukk with, their fan base at large does. They’ve been pretty good at listening to that fan base, and adapting to the criticisms and critiques from both their core audience and the outside crowd. I do think when it comes to the weekly shows, more of a concentrated effort should be built towards keeping momentum, ie Darby Allin has had several star making matches now, make the guy a featured player and give him a storyline or something so he can continue to show out, because there’s been some weeks he hasn’t even been on the show.

You don’t have to be featured EVERY WEEK, to become a star. Cuz coming out EVERY WEEK leads to fatigue or over saturation.

They gotta make the audience miss their guys. Just like how some may be missing him now. They may tune in following weeks hoping to see him and accidentally catch the potential greatness of other people

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re right..... it’s NOT above criticism.

But cats gotta make sure the criticism is legit and can’t be fact check to be proven false

like prime example how some keep saying “their roster is thin and they need more people”

There are other examples but that’s a huge one right now
Whats "legit criticism"? Only criticism you agree with? It's all opinions which is highly subjective.. its far from a perfect fed. It has too many indy geek wrestlers and vanilla midgets.. it doesnt feel revolutionary.. overly choreographed sequences...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Whats "legit criticism"? Only criticism you agree with? It's all opinions which is highly subjective.. its far from a perfect fed. It has too many indy geek wrestlers and vanilla midgets.. it doesnt feel revolutionary.. overly choreographed sequences...

breh? :gucci:

I literally gave you an example of something that’s not legit?

I gotta provide TWO examples?:dahell:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think the difference in the ways WWE and AEW are covered is what throws people off. It’s so clearly agenda based. I find it funny though

You’ll see a report like

“AEW demolishes NXT for the 4th week in a row with 856,000 viewers, down 12% from last week. They also smashed them in google trends, and came in second on the night with the 18 year old demo! Terrible look for WWE”

And then a few days later see “Smackdown had a disastrous average of 2.6 million viewers last night, slightly up from last weeks rating but still their second lowest rating since last weeks record low of 2.3 million. Terrible look for Vince McMahon. Shut the whole company down..”

Like nikka.. huh :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think the difference in the ways WWE and AEW are covered is what throws people off. It’s so clearly agenda based. I find it funny though

You’ll see a report like

“AEW demolishes NXT for the 4th week in a row with 856,000 viewers, down 12% from last week. They also smashed them in google trends, and came in second in 18 year old demo! Terrible look for WWE”

And then a few days later see “Smackdown had a disastrous average of 2.6 million viewers last night, slightly up from last weeks rating but still their second lowest rating since last weeks record low of 2.3 million. Terrible look for Vince McMahon. Shut the whole company down..”

Scale and expectations breh

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

You’ll see a report like

“AEW demolishes NXT for the 4th week in a row with 856,000 viewers, down 12% from last week. They also smashed them in google trends, and came in second on the night with the 18 year old demo! Terrible look for WWE”

You can’t compare it to smack down it’s on Fox you don’t even need cable to watch it however raw is fair game :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Scale and expectations breh

obviously lol

It’s just funny looking at the broader scope. Don’t get me wrong, I’m team AEW but literally WWE’s biggest failures would AEW’s best successes. There really is levels to this shyt..

But from the way y’all talk, it be sounding like WWE is one month away from going out of business on some Toys R Us shyt while AEW business is booming like crack in the 80’s