After A Month of Watching AEW, I Gotta Admit. . . .

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Roster is thin
Marko stunt fukk n fat goth order type wrestlers
Womens division sucks....nobody gives a fukk about these random japanese women
Everything is a tag match n when its single it goes 28 mins(thin roster)
The elite job themselves out to get other people "over" supposedly bcuz there scared to look the the nwo booking in wcw
Battle royales stink
Fat ass Y2J
Botches
The ref botches
The commercials jesus fukkn christ
Dave meltzer n his faggy cohost biased views

All these cac neck beard fans
"Omg kenny n mox was a death match!! This made me love prowrestling"

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I like it.

It’s a different alternative from WWE.

Of course there’s things they can improve on, but they’ve haven’t been on the air that long.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think comparing Lucha Underground to any wrestling show is an unfair comparison.

It was written and planned out as an actual television show, so characters and storylines were much better.

But I'mma go ahead and back out of this circle jerk of people that REALLY don't like AEW for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
They had a lot of mic time last episode. They listening and changing as they go. I give them credit for that. WWE been said fukk what we talking about lol.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Roster is thin
Marko stunt fukk n fat goth order type wrestlers
Womens division sucks....nobody gives a fukk about these random japanese women
The elite job themselves out to get other people "over" supposedly bcuz there scared to look the the nwo booking in wcw
Battle royales stink
Fat ass Y2J
Botches
The ref botches
The commercials jesus fukkn christ
Dave meltzer n his faggy cohost biased views

All these cac neck beard fans
"Omg kenny n mox was a death match!! This made me love prowrestling"
But you watch every week and are all in the AEW threads.
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know why y’all be wanting everybody to talk. Promos don’t help everyone and not everyone can talk.

If we wanna prop up LU and bring them up as a comparison to AEW then we gotta acknowledge that of there top 5 guys either never spoke a word or was very limited (Matanza, Mil Muertes, Puma, Fenix)

I think the guys who are comfortable on the mic and wanna talk should talk and the guys who don’t don’t need to

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Roster is thin

No it’s not....

Outside of WWE as a whole they got a bigger roster than Impact, ROH and NWA

Breaking down the WWE rosters to the rosters per each brand, they have more people on their roster and even active on a regular basis.

AEW ain’t above criticism and they can get it like anyone else, but we can’t use this criticism no more.

No fed out there has a thinner roster than the WWE brand by brand...... and that’s why we see the same guys every week (sometimes same matches) and why they constantly have to send guys from one brand to another:hubie:

Last point.... they said day 1 they putting a higher emphasis on TAG TEAM WRESTLING. Not sure why this a shock:unimpressed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lucha underground got canceled and didnt do shyt ratings wise. It was a good wrasslin show but aew is successful doing what they doing.

The channel they were on didn't help much either. I know I didn't get el rey. Don't know if everyone else with comcast didn't either. Everyone with cable gets USA and TNT tho.

AEW has its good and bad moments. They have been trying to slowly build up the roster and showcase guys that aren't household names like SCU, Private Party, Darby Allin, and MJF. Their tag team division is top notch. They got a decent group of main event/mid card guys that can be mixed up to create different feuds. The womens division can use some work but its hard to compete against wwe and their womens division. I agree that they do need to give more people time on the mic. Jericho is great on the mic cuz hes a vet and has that charisma when cutting promos. But the others need to practice and get better at it. And someone mentioned botches, I'm not just seeing but hearing them as well. Seems like every night the announcers, mainly JR, are getting someones name wrong or something wrong. Forgot what wrestlers last name he messed up this past week.