After A Month of Watching AEW, I Gotta Admit. . . .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Theres like 4 fukkn belts and a ring wtf lmao....

The fukk are these dudes fighting for?

The YB said they arent adding a midcard belt

Cody rhodes n khan said cody WILL NEVER BE AEW CHAMPION. THERES NO GOING BACK ON HIS WORD...

HAVE UR BEST BABY FACE FIGHT JOBBERS FOR THE REST OF HIS CAREER BREHS AFTER A MONTH OF TV...THE NEXT PPV IS IN MARCH SO WTF IS CODY GONA IGNORE MJF FOR ALMOST 4MONTHS LMAOOO

WORK YOURSELF INTO A SHOOT BREHS

nah i can't rock with this complaint cause if dude won the belt or stayed in the title picture for an extended period of time you'd have people crying and saying he's Jeff Jarrett status

there already was a thread here talking bout some "how long until Cody wins the title" and that was before they even announced the match with Jericho

it's like people anticipate shyt to complain about and if that doesn't happen they still complain so you gotta go with the outcome that's gonna cause the least amount of complaints

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Theres like 4 fukkn belts and a ring wtf lmao....

The fukk are these dudes fighting for?

The YB said they arent adding a midcard belt

Cody rhodes n khan said cody WILL NEVER BE AEW CHAMPION. THERES NO GOING BACK ON HIS WORD...

HAVE UR BEST BABY FACE FIGHT JOBBERS FOR THE REST OF HIS CAREER BREHS AFTER A MONTH OF TV...THE NEXT PPV IS IN MARCH SO WTF IS CODY GONA IGNORE MJF FOR ALMOST 4MONTHS LMAOOO

WORK YOURSELF INTO A SHOOT BREHS
giphy.gif