After 7 Months of HHH In Control of Creative. . . .

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No one will remember anything from this Trips era. He couldn’t get me back into the E on a weekly basis and I tried. Y’all overrating his tenure because you hate Cokeboy so much. :mjlol:

Only compliments I can give him are bringing a little more elevation to the midcard titles and pushing Sami’s Bloodline story more.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And again you guys are victims of recency bias

Austin mcmahon blows the bloodline shyt out of the water.. calling it the greatest angle ever is ridiculous
And don't forget Rock vs the McMahon/Helmsley regime did even better ratings and ppv buys.

The Bloodline is decent because they finally got Reigns doing what he should of done in 2015.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
ALL LIES. HE WASNT GETTING FLEX MONEY

fourth-quarter 2022 adjusted earnings of 52 cents a share, which fell short of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 60 cents. The quarterly earnings decreased significantly from the 67 cents a share reported in the prior-year quarter

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did think Alvarez' reaction was hilarious :russ:

Gotdamn, that boy HURT.

I get it, though. I've noticed that for brehs in here that watch WWE, overall happiness with the product seemed to be up. If I were someone in a position like Alvarez, who's made a living out of talking about wrestling, I wouldn't be looking forward to having to constantly find ways to remix "I didn't like that shyt" for listeners/viewers.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
No one will remember anything from this Trips era. He couldn’t get me back into the E on a weekly basis and I tried. Y’all overrating his tenure because you hate Cokeboy so much. :mjlol:

Only compliments I can give him are bringing a little more elevation to the midcard titles and pushing Sami’s Bloodline story more.
Yeah we’re not gonna remember one of wwe’s greatest and long-term storylines with the bloodline huh??

I guess we gotta act like the mid cards weren’t important under his reign huh

I guess we gotta ignore the fact hhh helped tell a story so good that a tag team title match main evented wrestlemania

You right tho your opinion over alll of ours

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah we’re not gonna remember one of wwe’s greatest and long-term storylines with the bloodline huh??

I guess we gotta act like the mid cards weren’t important under his reign huh

I guess we gotta ignore the fact hhh helped tell a story so good that a tag team title match main evented wrestlemania

You right tho your opinion over alll of ours

I literally gave those 2 things props and youre out trying to act like I said anything negative about them. :what:

Cokeboy was still in control when he gave Sami the Bloodline run. Trips just elevated the storyline more. You can’t give all the credit to just Trips. :comeon:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Honestly it's not even that Haitch's booking was that great, cause honestly there was a lot of trash, and he brought back a lot of swagless bums like QAnon Kross - but the one thing about the H era is the vibes was right. Even just watching the product, wrestlers, announcers, fans, everyone seemed happy to be in it or be watching it. The entire mood has shifted in the last 48 hours.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Honestly it's not even that Haitch's booking was that great, cause honestly there was a lot of trash, and he brought back a lot of swagless bums like QAnon Kross - but the one thing about the H era is the vibes was right. Even just watching the product, wrestlers, announcers, fans, everyone seemed happy to be in it or be watching it. The entire mood has shifted in the last 48 hours.

Trips at least gave guys a shot.. Now its on them from there to do what they gotta do with it.

Imagine Vince talking past Johnny Gargano and Johnny telling him he's on the roster... Straight permanent catering status on him :mjlol: