After 7 Months of HHH In Control of Creative. . . .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Honestly it's not even that Haitch's booking was that great, cause honestly there was a lot of trash, and he brought back a lot of swagless bums like QAnon Kross - but the one thing about the H era is the vibes was right. Even just watching the product, wrestlers, announcers, fans, everyone seemed happy to be in it or be watching it. The entire mood has shifted in the last 48 hours.
Bray Wyatt bombed huge

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I literally gave those 2 things props and youre out trying to act like I said anything negative about them. :what:

Cokeboy was still in control when he gave Sami the Bloodline run. Trips just elevated the storyline more. You can’t give all the credit to just Trips. :comeon:

You know damn well Sami was just gonna be the Virgil and get kicked out before the summer ended if HHH didn’t take over

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You know damn well Sami was just gonna be the Virgil and get kicked out before the summer ended if HHH didn’t take over
I knew someone was gonna play “what if.” :dead:

Is there a possibility it coulda happened? Of course. But we never saw a reality that says otherwise.

Trips had several months to do something that put his own fingerprints on and nothing happened. His returns flopped. He coulda made Bronson Reed a monster after his performance in the EC and that didn’t happen. I’m not saying his run was shyt. I’m saying the hype y’all give him isn’t matching the outcome.

And let’s not forget that most of y’all were ready to throw in the towels when he had a month or 2 of meh booking. :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I knew someone was gonna play “what if.” :dead:

Is there a possibility it coulda happened? Of course. But we never saw a reality that says otherwise.

Trips had several months to do something that put his own fingerprints on and nothing happened. His returns flopped. He coulda made Bronson Reed a monster after his performance in the EC and that didn’t happen. I’m not saying his run was shyt. I’m saying the hype y’all give him isn’t matching the outcome.

And let’s not forget that most of y’all were ready to throw in the towels when he had a month or 2 of meh booking. :mjlol:

One guy had zero examples except for "the vibes". Starting to talk like thots about laveck lol.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
No one will remember anything from this Trips era. He couldn’t get me back into the E on a weekly basis and I tried. Y’all overrating his tenure because you hate Cokeboy so much. :mjlol:

Only compliments I can give him are bringing a little more elevation to the midcard titles and pushing Sami’s Bloodline story more.
It's not about what HHH did being so great.

It's just about what Cokeboy doing was so terrible.

HHH was competent. The shows weren't constantly being rebooked and rewritten, leading to disjointed storytelling.

You could say stuff like "wrestling" and "belts".

The talent seemed happy & engaged and new people got shots.