After 7 Months of HHH In Control of Creative. . . .

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You dudes come in here with lie after lie week in and week out...

At the very beginning of the video their is Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn in a segment, He's talking to him 😂. An this was wayyyyy before Mr McMahon retired.

And what's with the romanticism of Zayn lately...who was He in a match with at WrestleMania again last year...

He's a mid card talent, and has always been a weasel, "side act" joke gimmick

So the one segment that kicked it off followed by months of nothing is your smoking gun huh :skip:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the Bloodline/Sami story is literally the best storyline theyve done in a decade

Rhea Ripley has transcended the womans division in my eyes, shes being booked like Chyna with better mic skills

Dominick is a classic cowardly heel who gets heat for existing

Gunther has been putting on fire matches and is a legitimate future WWE Champion

Ricochet has been booked well

but he also has a few stinkers

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Attendance is up

Ratings are up.

Morale is up backstage.

The Bloodline has become the most acclaimed angle of the past 20 years

Maybe ever.
Can you drones just admit that Vince was old and out of touch and we were right to shyt all over the product before?:beli:
people are acting like Vince was running the company into bankruptcy. He was getting record profits. Things are better but Vince wasn't driving WWE off a cliff. That's mostly just an overly dramatic neckbeard agenda.

HHH DID add his own take on things and freshen things up tho.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
One thing I give Triple H credit on is the lack of rematches, sometimes you can’t avoid a rematch but there was not reason to Vince to have some variation of The New Day vs The Brutes for 2 months straight last year.
Someone who worked on creative said Vince would legitimately forget that he'd already done some of those matches

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
HHH has brought back the original ppv feel to me

every match has a story or a reason especially the Gunther midcard stuff
I like the balance that he has of building certain feud/matches for tv while still building stuff for the PLE
Not over booking just to get everyone on the show and keeping the card small so like you said every match has legit storylines going into it

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
vince-mc-mahon-stephanie-mc-mahon.gif

wrestling-wwe.gif

Hold on, who’s the lady in the first gif? :dwillhuh:

triple-h-stephanie-mc-mahon.gif

full

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Before Trips took the book I always felt they were one Saudi’s Arabia or TV deal going wrong away from trouble. The quality of the product had been inconsistent for over a decade. Meanwhile, NXT was always consistent up until the pandemic. Trips just didn’t have the same star power or capacity to work with.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
No one is stanning vince

He made the 2010s WWE incredibly boring. And Hunter is no magician but at least he's way more in touch with what the audience wants, instead of vince and his old friends writing same shytty script for a millionth time.

And bingo! What a big difference it makes when you actually have some competence back. The Bloodline + Cody is the stuff that you can actually interest a viewer with who's not familiar with professional wrestling. And they would enjoy it. I have not seen promos this good in WWE for over a decade at least.

This is the most fun since The Rock shytting on Cena and his vanilla ice rap gimmick :mjlol: