After 7 Months of HHH In Control of Creative. . . .

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
Dude literally brought up a 30 year old angle to defend Cokeboy :russ:
How am I defending vince when russo was booking that

And we all know Heyman is booking this bloodline angle anyway from the start so again triple h deserves no credit for this and neither does vince really

I'm just saying what significant thing hhh done? Bringing up or bringing back former nxt talent that have flopped so far (Kross, hit row, mia yim, emma, Candace, tegan, nobody cares about damage ctrl, dexter etc)

They all have flopped under hhhs watch how is he such good booker again

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

And we all know Heyman is booking this bloodline angle anyway from the start so again triple h deserves no credit for this and neither does vince really

I'm just saying what significant thing hhh done? Bringing up or bringing back former nxt talent that have flopped so far (Kross, hit row, mia yim, emma, Candace, tegan, nobody cares about damage ctrl, dexter etc)

Gunther's booking and presentation.
Making the midcard titles mean something again.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

nikka we all don’t know who’s booking the bloodline storyline

It’s never been revealed who the mastermind or contributors is in this.

You said that with confidence like it couldn’t be a mix of minds behind this

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
One thing I give Triple H credit on is the lack of rematches, sometimes you can’t avoid a rematch but there was no reason for Vince to have some variation of The New Day vs The Brutes for 2 months straight last year.
Vince booked the Brutes to win over the New Day at Wrestlemania in a match that didn't mean anything other than it was dedicated to Big E and then did nothing with them.

He straight up buried the women's division under the main event.

Even though was right about a lot of those folks he let go, there's a catch. He probably was right about Top Dolla but he still let Swerve go.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Vince was right about every talent he fired, especially bray. Lavecks not doing anything special story wise, this dweeb just making matches longer.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
vince-mc-mahon-stephanie-mc-mahon.gif

wrestling-wwe.gif
Wtf....never seen that kiss before...what angle was that about

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
The Bloodline was Vince’s final creation.

HHH can’t claim it.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was probably Paul heyman creation until finally the old piece of shyt green lit the storyline to not piss off Roman.

This is what Vince had The bloodline doing :scust:

Such good shyt brehs

fukking hell that commentary is unbearble
you know thats Vince in Cole's ear

"repeat the loser eats dog food at least 50x in this match pal"

"say it again"

"again damn it!!"

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Oh my bad you did say maybe it was the greatest angle ever

No dummy, I said CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED.

Non reading ass motherfukker :stopitslime:

He's getting the fukk out of the way, which is what Vince should've done.

Backstage & with the product.

He's not forbidding people to say "wrestling" or "belts" or obsessed with nonsense rules.

He's open to working with outside companies

His booking actually contains logic and longterm storytelling as opposed to just telling people to "wait until it plays out" only for storylines to just be dropped out of nowhere.
:dead: at anyone hating Cokeboy. It’s fukkin play fighting. Some of you take this shyt too seriously. :mjlol:

:hhh:
Criticizing somebody for making a shytty product isn't hate, dummy:heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No dummy, I said CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED.

Non reading ass motherfukker :stopitslime:

He's getting the fukk out of the way, which is what Vince should've done.

Backstage & with the product.

He's not forbidding people to say "wrestling" or "belts" or obsessed with nonsense rules.

He's open to working with outside companies

His booking actually contains logic and longterm storytelling as opposed to just telling people to "wait until it plays out" only for storylines to just be dropped out of nowhere.

Criticizing somebody for making a shytty product isn't hate, dummy:heh:

Who said I was talking about your post? A few cats just brought it up. And I remember back in the day there was plenty of that same chat.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

WWE breaks all-time gate, merchandise and viewership records at Elimination Chamber​

STAMFORD, Conn., February 21, 2023 – WWE today announced that the 2023 Elimination Chamber, which emanated from the Bell Centre in Montreal, became WWE’s highest-grossing and most-viewed Elimination Chamber in company history.
Viewership of the 2023 Elimination Chamber saw a 54 percent increase versus the previous record set in 2022. It also marked the largest gate ever for any WWE event held in Montreal and the largest gate in the history of Elimination Chamber.
In addition, 2023 Elimination Chamber broke the all-time event merchandise record and generated the highest-grossing Priority Pass fan experience packages for any non-”Big Five” premium live event through WWE’s partnership with On Location. Elimination Chamber sponsorship revenue was up nearly 300 percent versus 2022.
On social, content featuring WWE Superstars Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn generated nearly 20 million views across WWE’s social platforms.