AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I know i spent 4 months working in Nigeria and I am aware of the whole Biafra conflict and its effects on Igbos and how they were targeted and i think that book/film half a yellow sun were based on that. At the end of the day, people of all walks of life and ethnicities are suffering as a result of their incompetent and corrupt govt. That's my point ethnicity politics is dumb and stupid because at the end of the day the overwhelming majority of the country does not have electricity irrespective of ethnic group, unemployment is rampant irrespective of ethnic group.

The Fulani in the North are suffering despite Dangote being a billionaire from the Muslim North. Just because one of "us" doe snot mean in ALL or the majority of US have it sweet despite being from the same ethnic group. ETHNICITY/TRIBAL politics does not work because you blindly pledge your allegiance to a "leader" without holding him accountable. How come the people of Niger Delta haven't benefited from the resources however only a few fat cats from that region have. In addition almost has 4-5 major ehtnic groups evenly distributed, in some African countries, it is a lot more complex than that
i'm not pledging my allegiance to a leader, i'm pledging my allegiance to my people.

it's best for all these nations to break down first then rebuild, you honestly think that forcing everybody to be happy and accepts things the way they leads to progress?

before you can have peace you must have war, before you can have success you must seek failure

you think if spain and italy and etc become one country that place would be gravy? :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
i'm not pledging my allegiance to a leader, i'm pledging my allegiance to my people.

it's best for all these nations to break down first then rebuild, you honestly think that forcing everybody to be happy and accepts things the way they leads to progress?

before you can have peace you must have war, before you can have success you must seek failure

you think if spain and italy and etc become one country that place would be gravy? :childplease:

South Sudan broke up and rebuilt. It is the youngest country in the world and look at the stuff that is going on today. Leaders exploiting the the mindset of "pledge the allegiance to their people" in order to further their own interests. As long as these leaders know that there are people out there who have that mindset then they will still be in business and the population as a whole will suffer

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
South Sudan broke up and rebuilt. It is the youngest country in the world and look at the stuff that is going on today. Leaders exploiting the the mindset of "pledge the allegiance to their people" in order to further their own interests. As long as these leaders know that there are people out there who have that mindset then they will still be in business and the population as a whole will suffer
africa as whole has always been corrupted that's another debate:ld:

look shyt wouldn't fly regardless you can't try that shyt in europe or asia so i don't know why you think it's gonna work in africa:wtb:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Racist' Kenya Chinese restaurant closedBy SAMUEL KARANJA in Nairobi | Tuesday, March 24 2015 at 18:13
ClosePix.jpg

The Chinese Restaurant in Nairobi which was closed by county authorities on March 24, 2015. EVANS HABIL | NATION MEDIA GROUP
A Chinese restaurant with a controversial policy of barring black Kenyans after 5pm (+3GMT) has been closed by the Nairobi County government.

The restaurant in Nairobi's Kilimani area did not have a liquor, health and a change-of-use licences — having been converted from a residential house to a restaurant.

- See more at: http://www.africareview.com/News/Co...vr.it&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.j81iB5Sy.dpuf

So many idiots on this site. You fakkits wanna believe in Black inferiority so bad.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
'No Africans' Chinese restaurant owner arrested in Nairobi

1000.jpg

A construction worker on a railway project near Makueni, Kenya has witnessed an extraordinary rise in Chinese economic engagement over the past decade. Photograph: Pan Siwei/Xinhua Press/Corbis

Murithi Mutiga in Nairobi
Tuesday 24 March 2015 06.16 EDT

The owner of a Chinese restaurant in Nairobi that operated a “no Africans” policy has been arrested after media reports about the establishment triggered an outcry on social media. Zhao Yang was charged with operating a restaurant without a valid licence only hours after the Daily Nation, Kenya’s biggest newspaper, published a front-page story about the restaurant.

Co-owner Esther Zhao told the newspaper that Africans posed a security risk and needed to be kept out after 5pm. “We don’t admit Africans that we don’t know because you never know who is al-Shabaab and who isn’t,” she said, referring to the Somali-based terror group blamed for a number of attacks in Kenya in recent years.

"We don’t admit Africans that we don’t know because you never know who is Al-Shabaab and who isn’t."
Co-owner Esther Zhao

“It is not like it is written on somebody’s face that they are a thug armed with a gun.”Staff were quoted saying the restaurant’s security detail were under strict instruction not to let in any Africans in the evening, although one or two “loyal customers” were allowed.

The story triggered outrage across the internet. Under the hashtag #noblacksallowed, Twitter users called for the restaurant to be shut down.

— Mejja wa Gitugi (@mejja_mwangi)

March 24, 2015 @angelaangwenyi @herbotawa @nationfmke #NoBlacksAllowed are heading 2 the S Africa's times of the apartheid?

"I don’t understand how this article isn’t ironic. This can’t be real,” one reader, Aisha, said. Most commentators demanded the deportation of the restaurant owners.
There is a proverb, loosely translated, which says ‘if you hate the cow, you should also shun leather’,” one said.

“Let the Chinese go do this in China. This is Kenya, and if there is something they do not like, they are free to leave. ”Like most countries on the continent, there has been an extraordinary rise in Chinese economic engagement in Kenya over the past decade.

Trade volumes have grown from $186.37m (£125m) in 2002 to $3.27bn in 2013, and the growing number of Chinese migrants has been accompanied by the mushrooming of numerous Chinese-operated restaurants and hotels.

Although many Kenyans have welcomed Beijing’s investment in major infrastructure projects including a new $5.2bn railway to replace the track built by the British more than a century ago, some Chinese have been blamed for a rise in poaching in the country’s national parks.

Zhao faces a prison term of 18 months or a fine of more than $1,000 if found guilty of operating the restaurant without a licence. The Kenya National Commission on Human Rights called on any Kenyans who had been barred from the restaurant to get in touch because it planned to lodge a civil suit.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/24/no-africans-restaurant-owner-arrested-nairobi-kenya

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You notice this shyt only happens with the more successful nations ( by African standards)? Kenya has always been a resort for British whites, so they know how to play the game to get the good deals for their country. Hell the largest companies in Kenya are managed by a lot Asians like I&M bank and companies like Kenya Brewaries and Safari-com is owned by whites. Richest tanzanean isnt black either. Or Ugandan.

Ive read articles thT there is preferential treatment to whites like in Botswana, Angola, gabon, Senegal, and a few others, hell Mugabes daughter was raped by arab tanzaneans overseas and no punishment took place. Thats all i need to know about Africans. They treat black harshers then nonblacks....and you see shy theres no mass linkup with the Motherland like Chinese do in China and whites do in europe.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Too late, he'll get some type of plea deal, the gangs should've burn that place to the ground long ago, its like theres no hitmen or mafia that holds people accountable for their actions, just like in Black America. Let that shyt happen in Asia and the Triads and Yakuza wouldve been crushed their ballls. They would hold them accountable, Kenyans dont seem to have that type of influence.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:snoop:

What did your oil working homie say again? Oh u forgot that right!... Lol no mention of the worker abuse spoken about in the video or claim or racial slur usage. But you will play it down by just saying its a rinky dink place to make the situation look like a lesser offence.

You constantly do this when we discuss poaching or whatever else concerns these people. Try to reduce the damage like a pr machine for them.
show the quote nikka. dont make me screenshot the convo of me and my homie lay you down heavy, cause you dont know wtf you're talking about. he was going in, as was I. so before you open your fat fukking mouth, show the receipts or gtfo.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
show the quote nikka. dont make me screenshot the convo of me and my homie lay you down heavy, cause you dont know wtf you're talking about. he was going in, as was I. so before you open your fat fukking mouth, show the receipts or gtfo.
Or I can quote you saying black people are morons in another thread. Something you wouldn't say about Asians... Your mind state is clear as hell to me. You have an inferiority complex and enjoy being a token.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Or I can quote you saying black people are morons in another thread. Something you wouldn't say about Asians... Your mind state is clear as hell to me. You have an inferiority complex and enjoy being a token.
you are one of the black morons Im talking about.

when I see an asian moron, Ill let him know too, but for sure you're an idiot. and blacks who cape for biracials who shyt on them are mos def morons. so keep caping for them and then make more threads crying about how they view themselves as 'human' and not black. like a fukking moron.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
To build on to what aaaaaaa is saying, as he just did his best volcano impersonation and spit flaming rock all over the place.

We must do what the other groups have done and a sizable majority of us must find an ideology to unite behind.

At one time I thought it was Islam until I did more studies. Because we are so spiritual, it may have to be religious in nature. Though I despise religion, I now realize it's purpose. It's purpose is to focus and organize.

When Caucasians made their push, they were majority unified behind Christianity with their own interpretations to suite their visions of conquest. There's little can be done to fight an enemy who believe they are fighting a battle for their supreme deity. Short of annihilating them all. Which is what the world faces in its conflict with Islamic foes. Those people will throw rocks and bottles at a tank! You can't beat that....except one way I'll get into if I remember.

When them cacs invaded Africa we didn't stand a chance against a people unified behind white Jesus. They had freed themselves from black Jesus, destroyed any reminders of him and set about destroying our memories of black history.

Understand what they did first was free their minds! They brainwashed themselves and each other into thinking themselves superior to black people. That brainwash is still there as you can witness in our numerous discussions on cacs being cacs.

For all we laugh at them, we have to deprogram then reprogram ourselves like the Hebrew israelites. If they had 2-3 more steps mapped out than just waiting I could rock with them....almost. But they have mostly kicked white Jesus from their minds.

Since we're so splintered and so in love with white Jesus, we need a religion which encompasses everyone's current belief system and just adds the requirement for black love and advancement be held at least equal to God worship.

It's another thing I'm working on and will go hand in hand with C.O.B.E. Yep, I'm starting a "church". Instead of waiting for pie in the sky though, we will progress black people on earth.

Shame that the hardest people to recruit will be such as my mother, devout Christians! They're going to fight so hard for white Jesus and to love other groups more than we love ourselves. Their going to fight so hard to basically be cowards and turn the other cheek! Insisting "God will fight for me".

e6u4ok.gif

Yes brother. If we can beat them on the spiritual battlefield then the war will be won before it ever begins

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody needs to eat there if that's the case....Instead of complaining open up another restaurant and say fukk em. Nobody NEEDS chinese food that bad breh...fukkouttahere.