AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
I don't see nothing wrong.

Thats the same place where they had the Nairobi mall attack where Al shabab took over.

If you want to start dictating private property laws and how business owners should deal with security. Then actually get some good protection and police force.

Most likely the Chinese have to hire their own security or fight for themselves.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I hope this encourages some of you militants to step up. I should be reading stories about African AMERICANS coming in and setting up shops in Africa, not Chinese people. Don't get me wrong, I am not letting the Kenyans off the hook, while it's true that Chinese businesses are helping lift people out of poverty, you cannot put a price on your pride. Nationalism doesn't really exist in african countries, mostly because people are divided based on culture, religion and other factors. They don't see themselves as Kenyan, Nigerian, Rwandan etc. first. They see themselves as Luo, Yoruba, Hutu etc. instead of anything else.
which is why these countries MUST be broken up and remade into their own cultural identity, that is the only shyt will work and if you want to gain power or support write up a truce/union movment
When you're hungry a rat can look like a steak. Know what I'm saying? The GDP for some African countries and employment rates are tragedies. They'll put up with this shyt because they're desperate. People can talk all they want about Ghadaffi, but at least he was about that life. That guy was 100% pro African and legit wanted to unify the countries and set up a continental currency backed by gold. He helped turn Libya from a poor country to one with one of the highest standards of living in Africa and was working hard to change things from within. He didn't need or ask for any help from other people. People in African countries need to understand that they're all in the same boat instead of being loyal to their religion or their culture first. What we need out here is pan-african business. There are millionaires and billionaires who are setting up universities, building businesses, buying up land and setting up farms, etc. More millionaires in America should not be afraid to invest in Africa instead of wasting their time trying to win favor from white people who will never accept them.
this will not happen to much bloodshed has occured

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
nah this is surpring to be because kenyans arent c00ns. they typically wont allow this sort of thing. im talking to my boy in kenya right now on skype, he's livid!!!!!! he's saying that the majority of people had no idea that this was going on. the chinese restaurant were copping please saying they did this because of thieves and that a cpl of politicians (who im sure will come under fire now) allowed it. so far the restaurant has been closed down, employees are in fear of their life, and this sort of discrimination doesnt typically happen in kenya. hes saying hes getting message not only from me, but from people from congo, Tunisia, france, south africa etc telling him wtf??

seriously this is uncharacteristic of kenyans, east africans are pretty nationalistic and tribalistic, this kinda thing wouldnt happen in somalia, zimbabwe, south africa. its usually reserved for c00ntastic countries like nigeria :troll:
heh not really, maybe in lagos but on my side shyt would go :demonic: real quick
Unfortunately Africa will not get it together until one of two things happen:

...actually strike that. The only thing that will help Africa and indeed black people worldwide, is a new belief system.

Hopefully it won't take the form of a religion but that's what we need. We're too scattered right now. As someone said Africans trip off ethnicities. To compare that to us in America, it's like us trippin off our cities instead of uniting.

How could we come together if we only rode for our city?

Would Boko Haram allow a situation like this if they and their ideology controlled Kenya? They aren't the ideal example, just first that comes to mind.
man you guys have no idea how deep this runs, some ethnic groups actually did try to purge a few of the others shyt will not work unless we divide first in the WAY IT SHOULD HAVE been then UNITE through continental unions

just because cacs came and said this place is now so and so doesn't mean it should have interned be like that :usure:

try that same shyt with the irish and scottish or the chinese and japanese and watch shyt go 0-100 real quick :childplease:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
which is why these countries MUST be broken up and remade into their own cultural identity, that is the only shyt will work and if you want to gain power or support write up a truce/union movment

Impossible. You do realize that some countries in Africa have like 200+ ethnic groups with different cultures and traditions in ONE country. Are you advocating to for further breaking up of countries. I don't think it's worth it. I think the nationalism angle is more feasible, I was just talking about it with my friend yesterday. The nationalism angle is more feasible because everybody is suffering in terms of unemployment, lack of infrastructure, security etc regardless of ethnic background yeah one of "your" people might be in power but at the end of the day he takes care of his political entourage and immediate family through corruption and the rest of his "ethnic" group is suffering like the majority of the population.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
more update: my boy in kenya who knows chinese folks (I met him out here actually) he works for an oil firm and he has chinese coworkers and apparently he has colleagues who have been to the restaurant and that the owner got robbed and shot in the chest, so he implemented the law to avoid getting dumped on.
Then, done took a page out of the American strip mall Chinese restaurant robbery book.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Impossible. You do realize that some countries in Africa have like 200+ ethnic groups with different cultures and traditions in ONE country. Are you advocating to for further breaking up of countries. I don't think it's worth it. I think the nationalism angle is more feasible, I was just talking about it with my friend yesterday. The nationalism angle is more feasible because everybody is suffering in terms of unemployment, lack of infrastructure, security etc regardless of ethnic background yeah one of "your" people might be in power but at the end of the day he takes care of his political entourage and immediate family through corruption and the rest of his "ethnic" group is suffering like the majority of the population.

It never works tho. Africans do not feel hard done by as long as their tribe gets ''to eat'' as well. Never mind the fact that 99% of the population would never directly benefit.

51qkSww0VjL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Your average Kenyan never really benefitted from whether a Luo or a Kikuyu was in charge...but had no problem wyling out and murking rival tribal members in 2007.

The problem is a an over reliance on public sector jobs to have a decent life. Africans (like other places in the world e.g Middle East) feel like the more of their people in power and positions of influence the better their employment prospects and the prospects of their kids.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unfortunately, it's going to take a long time for people to identify first with the country and then with their ethnicity groups. My uncle for example, a highly educated otherwise progressive dude, but you should hear the stereotypical shyt him and his friends drop during casual conversation. :huhldup:

My Grandma used to talk about other tribes like they were not human. The epithets that would be spewed by such a sweet old lady regarding other tribes. :pachaha:

Here is a joke among the Kikuyu of Kenya:

Person 1: There was bus accident. :mjcry:
Person 2: Did anybody die? :lupe:
Person 1: No one died, except for five Luos. :lolbron:

The bright side is that these countries are still young. It took Americans a while to stop identifying with their states first and they actually made a decision to be one country as oppposed to outside entities drawing lines on a map.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
igbo are 20+ MILLION strong

don't know about others but we have that kind of power and should implement it :ld:

only reason you're saying that is because you don't know what kind of hell my father and his generation had to go through and some of the effects that are still going to this day:patrice:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The bright side is that these countries are still young. It took Americans a while to stop identifying with their states first and they actually made a decision to be one country as oppposed to outside entities drawing lines on a map.
this is flawed thinking, those people share the same language and cultural history and possibly ancestors as well.

we don't

as a famous nigerian said "why are you equating us to a TRIBE? we should be equated to a NATION like the cherokee indians"

stop looking at africa as if they are states, we are nations and not only that but nations that were FORCED to be group thanks to cac :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
igbo are 20+ MILLION strong

don't know about others but we have that kind of power and should implement it :ld:

only reason you're saying that is because you don't know what kind of hell my father and his generation had to go through and some of the effects that are still going to this day:patrice:

I know i spent 4 months working in Nigeria and I am aware of the whole Biafra conflict and its effects on Igbos and how they were targeted and i think that book/film half a yellow sun were based on that. At the end of the day, people of all walks of life and ethnicities are suffering as a result of their incompetent and corrupt govt. That's my point ethnicity politics is dumb and stupid because at the end of the day the overwhelming majority of the country does not have electricity irrespective of ethnic group, unemployment is rampant irrespective of ethnic group.

The Fulani in the North are suffering despite Dangote being a billionaire from the Muslim North. Just because one of "us" doe snot mean in ALL or the majority of US have it sweet despite being from the same ethnic group. ETHNICITY/TRIBAL politics does not work because you blindly pledge your allegiance to a "leader" without holding him accountable. How come the people of Niger Delta haven't benefited from the resources however only a few fat cats from that region have. In addition almost has 4-5 major ehtnic groups evenly distributed, in some African countries, it is a lot more complex than that