AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Im going to need receipts on Mugabe being soft breh. you cant make these sorts of claims without receipts because he's practically the reincarnation of Idi Amin. Uganda has a history of giving Indians the blues.
Please give receipts on the bold?:noah:
There's a video of a Zimbabwean guy losing it and smacking around some Chinese employer who refused to pay him.
Please give link of video?:noah:
nah this is surpring to be because kenyans arent c00ns. they typically wont allow this sort of thing. im talking to my boy in kenya right now on skype, he's livid!!!!!! he's saying that the majority of people had no idea that this was going on. the chinese restaurant were copping please saying they did this because of thieves and that a cpl of politicians (who im sure will come under fire now) allowed it. so far the restaurant has been closed down, employees are in fear of their life, and this sort of discrimination doesnt typically happen in kenya. hes saying hes getting message not only from me, but from people from congo, Tunisia, france, south africa etc telling him wtf??

seriously this is uncharacteristic of kenyans, east africans are pretty nationalistic and tribalistic, this kinda thing wouldnt happen in somalia, zimbabwe, south africa. its usually reserved for c00ntastic countries like nigeria :troll:
I heard some shyt a while back that two Kenyans beat up a white guy for trying to run for office in local area in Kenyan.:leon:

Yung Roca

Rookie
Daps

Yung Roca

Rookie
Daps
Blacks abroad blaming Africans and handing out L isnt helping our global fight against discrimination. Its not all rosey for yall over there either (see Mike Brown etc). We need to deal with this as a unified unit brehs. We in this shyt together:pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the investment in china has been the best the world has ever seen. there have been no single building project for an entire continent ever in the history of man.

if you think its going to be 100% perfect with no social qualms, you must be from some other planet and have no understanding of human nature.

but of course this is the coli, if one chinese restaurant is doing it, ALL chinese restaurants are doing it.
You're full of shyt. According to your sources that is. No matter how much evidence turns up of abuse you spin the story. Now we talking bout some irrelevant apartment complex angle like that somehow changes things

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Blacks abroad blaming Africans and handing out L isnt helping our global fight against discrimination. Its not all rosey for yall over there either (see Mike Brown etc). We need to deal with this as a unified unit brehs. We in this shyt together:pacspit:

Of course its not rosy for us, we live behind enemy lines. But ya'll have your own country, ya'll are the majority. That's something we cant say.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I dont think you know how east africans move breh.

im getting word now that the restaurant is acutally a rinky dink hole in the wall in an apt complex. :bryan:

African news on it today

bwhahahaha they were right :bryan:

Who was right? Defend this breh.

My point had been proven you hoe ass c00n stop :cape: for these people.
You're full of shyt. According to your sources that is. No matter how much evidence turns up of abuse you spin the story. Now we talking bout some irrelevant apartment complex angle like that somehow changes things

now you uneducated idiot, in a thread where we can easily provide receipts, feel free to quote where I was defending the chinese. your turn stupid chump.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
post it then stupid nikka. Ill wait.
:snoop:

What did your oil working homie say again? Oh u forgot that right!... Lol no mention of the worker abuse spoken about in the video or claim or racial slur usage. But you will play it down by just saying its a rinky dink place to make the situation look like a lesser offence.

You constantly do this when we discuss poaching or whatever else concerns these people. Try to reduce the damage like a pr machine for them.