AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
What's black about a hijabi? Isn't it Arabic in origin?

I'm talking natural hair black sistas

What's black about it? Oh nothing much, except that a majority of wearers are african women. :mjpls:

I guess you think there are europeon weaves and sewn in hair hats under the cloth, so I'll let you cook. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Yup.... I could have sworn that you were telling folks not to trust Chinese business practices in Africa:jawalrus:... and folks were arguing you up and down about how the Chinese in Africa is a positive thing for Africa :sas2:

Yea it was in @CinnaSlim thread a while back :sas1:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/keny...se-delegation-with-his-art-work.272642/page-2
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/keny...se-delegation-with-his-art-work.272642/page-3
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/keny...se-delegation-with-his-art-work.272642/page-4
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/keny...se-delegation-with-his-art-work.272642/page-5

:pachaha: Me and her put in work in that thread.........

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
What's black about it? Oh nothing much, except that a majority of wearers are african women. :mjpls:

I guess you think there are europeon weaves and sewn in hair hats under the cloth, so I'll let you cook. :mjpls:

I don't, no. But why would I support something that comes from Arab colonialism. I support African woman wearing African gard.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember in some higher learning threads people were touting the investment of the chinese but it's just one colonial rule substituting another. Sub-saharan Africa won't be thriving until they build their societies that rely on themselves.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember in some higher learning threads people were touting the investment of the chinese but it's just one colonial rule substituting another. Sub-saharan Africa won't be thriving until they build their societies that rely on themselves.

probably @Tommy Knocks :heh:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
editor682693893818392360-524x350.jpg

http://nairobinews.co.ke/africans-locked-out-of-chinese-restaurant-after-5pm/

I know this place and the 3 or 4 other Chinese places in the area. Chinese can be embarrassingly ignorant on soooo many levels,I'm not surprised. Will elaborate later with a video.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:@ the Koonyans allowing such a restaurant to be open even one day. That doormat mentality. :scust:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
not a single dap because your stupid ass was the only one with reading comprehension deficiency. I said "they were right" because they said the restaurant was out of an apt complex, then someone posted a video of the place and it was. so my sources were on point.

see this is why you should stay in school folks.

you become a failure like this guy.
Who was right? Defend this breh.

My point had been proven you hoe ass c00n stop :cape: for these people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the investment in china has been the best the world has ever seen. there have been no single building project for an entire continent ever in the history of man.

if you think its going to be 100% perfect with no social qualms, you must be from some other planet and have no understanding of human nature.

but of course this is the coli, if one chinese restaurant is doing it, ALL chinese restaurants are doing it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
partially correct. its more like get rid of the middle man and go straight to the source, its what africans have been doing for a decade now. all their beauty products come from india and china and those african ladies that import them are BANKING. my boy buys flatscreens here and sells them in cameroon. also making major cash. but how many AAs have or even think of getting passports? that is why they stay dependent. They wont make any profit making them in america with our current inflation and business real estate prices/taxes, so they can forget about that. whomever is importing will always have the advantage.

I say partial because do americans ask for companies to send the work back? nope. never going to happen. only a small percentage of people get rich off nike being sold for 25 times the price they're made. those jobs could easily go to blue collar americans, but they wont.

Yung Roca

Rookie
Daps
I don't even know anymore man. We are the ONLY people on the face of this earth that lets foreigners come in, set up shop, prosper and then treat us like shyt.

Last time I was in Kenya, I almost beat two Indian guys on two separate occasions. One time at a store, the Indian storeowner was berating the hell out of his employee. Just shouting and yelling at him like a little kid. I had to stand up for the employee and curse out the store owner.

The second time was at the airport, this Indian businessman tried to cut the line, like he was too good to wait. Cursed him out and sent him to the back of the line. He looked shocked as hell that an African would talk to him that way. :camby:

Kenyans are just too passive when dealing with foreigners. But yet are quick to hate the guts of other ethnicities. shyt is infuriating and mad depressing.

:mjcry:

Aint that the truth :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: