AFRICANS LOCKED OUT OF CHINESE RESTAURANT AFTER 5PM UPDATE: RESTAURANT CLOSED OWNER ARRESTED

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get_out_1_by_alexlartwork22-d5868yr.jpg

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
To build on to what aaaaaaa is saying, as he just did his best volcano impersonation and spit flaming rock all over the place.

We must do what the other groups have done and a sizable majority of us must find an ideology to unite behind.

At one time I thought it was Islam until I did more studies. Because we are so spiritual, it may have to be religious in nature. Though I despise religion, I now realize it's purpose. It's purpose is to focus and organize.

When Caucasians made their push, they were majority unified behind Christianity with their own interpretations to suite their visions of conquest. There's little can be done to fight an enemy who believe they are fighting a battle for their supreme deity. Short of annihilating them all. Which is what the world faces in its conflict with Islamic foes. Those people will throw rocks and bottles at a tank! You can't beat that....except one way I'll get into if I remember.

When them cacs invaded Africa we didn't stand a chance against a people unified behind white Jesus. They had freed themselves from black Jesus, destroyed any reminders of him and set about destroying our memories of black history.

Understand what they did first was free their minds! They brainwashed themselves and each other into thinking themselves superior to black people. That brainwash is still there as you can witness in our numerous discussions on cacs being cacs.

For all we laugh at them, we have to deprogram then reprogram ourselves like the Hebrew israelites. If they had 2-3 more steps mapped out than just waiting I could rock with them....almost. But they have mostly kicked white Jesus from their minds.

Since we're so splintered and so in love with white Jesus, we need a religion which encompasses everyone's current belief system and just adds the requirement for black love and advancement be held at least equal to God worship.

It's another thing I'm working on and will go hand in hand with C.O.B.E. Yep, I'm starting a "church". Instead of waiting for pie in the sky though, we will progress black people on earth.

Shame that the hardest people to recruit will be such as my mother, devout Christians! They're going to fight so hard for white Jesus and to love other groups more than we love ourselves. Their going to fight so hard to basically be cowards and turn the other cheek! Insisting "God will fight for me".

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
At least yee lang them aint float me over no ocean or try to take my balls off across the sahara!

They probably locked the doors to stop some of these c00ns from coming thru and ruining the vibe.
bahamas-04.jpg

:mindblown:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

I love shyt like this.

I'm not gonna have any more Chinese food I don't make myself. And if black women need weaves so bad there are African hair shops you can get it at.

But this is just a drop in the ocean. We need a cultural zeitgeist. With the existence of social media and with black peoples dominion over it it should be easier than ever to change the cultural climate. Look at how something as stupid as 'the dress' was able to take over social media in less than a day and tell me we can't do the same thing with black positivity.

What we need is shyt like this posted on very social media page. Even pictures or artwork showing natural black women as beautiful queens and black men as powerful leaders advance our cause.

tumblr_nfyb49VbZq1qe6koyo1_400.jpg

We need a constant barrage of social media posts attacking white supremacy and promoting black supremacy.

Repetition and consistency are the most important things.

Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. - Earl Nightingale

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
More quotes:

Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought. - Napoleon Hill

Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex. - Norman Vincent Peale

The oblique paradox of propaganda is that the lie in the throat becomes, by repetition, the truth in the heart. - John Grierson

You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition. - W. Clement Stone

Only one thing registers on the subconscious mind: repetitive application - practice. What you practice is what you manifest. - Fay Weldon

Constant repetition carries conviction. - Robert Collier

Part of the reason threads like this bother me is because they reinforce the message that black people are the rented mule of the world. You might not think seeing this stuff affects you but it does subconciously. We should strive to balance threads like this with threads showing black people in a strong empowering light. Any poster who focuses on negative potrayal of blacks should be looked at in a very :mjpls: light

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Anytime we talk about black positivity and how we need to change things there's always a couple of posters coming in asking "well what are you doing??"

The truth is that most of us aren't in the position to affect change if we follow the current dogma of economic and monetary based empowerment. We're not business owners or millionaires. It's not like we can stop shopping at white owned stores or eating white grown food or anything silly like that. According to what's being pushed by the black voices a lot of us are dead weight.

This line of thought is an impediment to growth. Individual growth and growth as a people. It makes you feel like the only thing you can do to make a difference is to cut a check. I think a lot of black leaders push this line of thought to convince their supporters that their only worth is their wallet so they keep sending them money. Even the good ones have this trait unfortunately

What we need to do is consistently push black positivity online. And this is something any one of us can do, regardless of circumstance. And this is just as important as any black owned business or venture because the biggest battle that is being fought right now is a battle of the mind. Even the murders of Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin have been mostly a spiritual blow. None of us were affected financially or economically by those deaths. But when they made us watch as they murdered black boy after black boy, with the message being that next time it might be you, well.... they might as well have taken taken that gun and shot us straight in the soul.

I wanted to avoid naming names but I guarantee a black power twitter account with a half a million followers would make 10x more difference than any school doctor Umar could start or all the hidden colors put together. And there's no donations necessary to do something like that.

Once we have the ideology in place everything else follows. But they've got you so focused on starting your own business or going to Africa that it doesn't even occur to you that you could make a bigger difference just by logging onto twitter

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Part of the reason threads like this bother me is because they reinforce the message that black people are the rented mule of the world. You might not think seeing this stuff affects you but it does subconciously. We should strive to balance threads like this with threads showing black people in a strong empowering light. Any poster who focuses on negative potrayal of blacks should be looked at in a very :mjpls: light

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-hijab-wearing-women-look-fly-af.302627/

I don't see your name in here, but you're welcome to contribute. :mjpls: