Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now now, son, don't call people in threads that have ethered your uneducated, childlike ass on numerous occasions...:ugongetthiswork:

Funny how everything you studied is "basic" but you never went past the high school science stuff...you may want to pick up a new book one day:magichaha:

Laughable.

You think that because you don't know me that you ...KNOW me? :heh:

I'm in BSL2 and on rare occasion BSL3 labs every day fukkboy. :ufdup:

You really can't hold weight here. Don't bark up this tree.

Keep the kiddie jokes to middle school science education to yourself. I'm not impressed.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Laughable.

You think that because you don't know me that you ...KNOW me? :heh:

I'm in BSL2 and on rare occasion BSL3 labs every day fukkboy. :ufdup:

You really can't hold weight here. Don't bark up this tree.

Keep the kiddie jokes to middle school science education to yourself. I'm not impressed.

Sure you are :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/29/health/ebola-outbreak-american-dies/index.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ering-critical-phase-tehir-treatment-and.html

American doctors who have spouses and families are giving their lives (one has already died and two more are gravely ill) to help and these ungrateful @zzholes still find fault. No wonder that a lot of people say fluckk Africans.

You're a fukking ignorant dumbass. This is going on in one village in a country on the continent Africa and your demonic devilish ass is writing off an entire continent. Scum like you will rot in hell one day.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry.

We have the Alex Jones crew to thank for misinterpreting basic epidemiology and established medicine.

Just in case nikkas forgot...the world isn't as safe as you are accustomed to in the developed world and things you take for granted are luxuries elsewhere.

I said it earlier in this thread a fukkers like @Poitier and @kp404 came at me for saying THE TRUTH that bushmeat is a major cause of this outbreak.

More needs to be done to educate locals on the risks of eating animals like bats, monkeys, and other carrion as they are the main reservoirs of a lot of diseases that not only can jump to humans, but mutate and become permanent risks to our species at large.

Its funny no one thinks of a mass "anti-africa" conspiracy when a nascent one of the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase combinations comes up creates a new strain of bird flu and wipes out entire asian villages. :snoop:

Every African isn't eating bushmeat, you racist fukk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Every African isn't eating bushmeat, you racist fukk.
I NEVER said this you DENSE fu*king dumbass.

I said that THE NUMBER ONE CARRIER OF EBOLA IS BUSHMEAT.

HANDS

FU*KING

DOWN

Now, does that mean everyone who SUBSEQUENTLY GOT EBOLA ATE BUSH MEAT?

NOOOOOOO

BUT!

If someone (and its VERY LIKELY) DID initiate this outbreak by consuming BUSH MEAT...THEN EATING BUSH MEAT IS A FU*CKING P R O B L E M.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I NEVER said this you DENSE fukking dumbass.

I said that THE NUMBER ONE CARRIER OF EBOLA IS BUSHMEAT.

HANDS

FU*KING

DOWN

Now, does that mean everyone who SUBSEQUENTLY GOT EBOLA ATE BUSH MEAT?

NOOOOOOO

BUT!

If someone (and its VERY LIKELY) DID initiate this outbreak by consuming BUSH MEAT...THEN EATING BUSH MEAT IS A FU*CKING P R O B L E M.

You angry that people are calling your clown ass out now huh:gladbron:Calm down, kid, you did it to yourself:sas1:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Interesting.

Tell me what you know about Ebola.

This should be interesting.

just another monkey virus right,i mean they even got an african country's name in thee designation..:sas2:

biology isn't my field,not gonna affronteth,but i know enough,and no,all thee science facts you can pull won't change my mind..

steal all their resources,but blame them for all your little fukkin germ warfare games,leave thee country with nothing and just let genocides occur without offering assistance like a real civilized country should right..

fukk outta here,even if its not a "conspiracy" by your criteria its still a fukkin genocide,so even if i'm "wrong" i still know thee agenda,stay pretending tis not Mr.Paytriot man..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
just another monkey virus right,i mean they even got an african country's name in thee designation..:sas2:

biology isn't my field,
not gonna affronteth,but i know enough,and no,all thee science facts you can pull won't change my mind..

steal all their resources,but blame them for all your little fukkin germ warfare games,leave thee country with nothing and just let genocides occur without offering assistance like a real civilized country should right..

fukk outta here,even if its not a "conspiracy" by your criteria its still a fukkin genocide,so even if i'm "wrong" i still know thee agenda,stay pretending tis not Mr.Paytriot man..

Good. Glad to know, so I'm just going to ignore the rest of what you're saying.

Everything is a conspiracy when it comes to poor people apparently.