Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nigeria is way ahead of Sierra Leone in terms of medicine, infrastructure, organized education, etc. .

According to you initally, it was because they thought it was witchcraft, not because the health sector is poor :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bro..Africa is still uneducated about a lot of things,,they still do female circumcision on babies and a lot of them die from it..they send girls into huts for days when they're menstruating and have them bleed their cycle into a hole in the ground,.they still use witch doctors on common ailments that could be solved by modern day medicine.,..these cacs are trying help and they're still mistrustful
Man shut your dumb ass up.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"Bu bu but Africans eat bushmeat" - Coli Genius

nikkas eat up Western narratives like chewy vitamins:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You stupid nikkas can't be taken seriously.

nikka you stupid as fukk, of course we aren't taking you seriously. Comparing American health care to some 3rd World countries. Good luck with that battle fam. Don't tag me in anymore of your dumb ass threads either nikka. You dumd asses can circle jerk each other off without me here to witness it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
More cases than Senegal HAD :mindblown:

You mean currently have, you are clearly retarded breh, not to mention you compared a country with 14 million people to a country with 320 million.

One ya self, the world wont miss you I promise.

Senegal is ebola free dumb nikka

And don't throw out qualifiers now.........shamans :pachaha:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You have nikkas citing CDC as gospel

The same CDC whose guidelines spread it in America

and "backward West Africa" has contained it in Senegal and Nigeria

dumb bird @Azul :umad:

@Napoleon @OneManGang @BelowTheMasonDixon charlatans :mjlol:
I don't want to participate in this conversation :heh:. That's awesome Nigeria and Senegal have it contained. Now for Liberia to follow suit. And 3 confirmed cases is hardly the CDC allowing it to spread. Come on son. You better than this