Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A lot of resources are being discussed this year with a certain deadline that was being pushed on African countries by Europe and America. 1.
2. I've literally seen Bill Gates talk in conference about "population control" and he's a BIG spender on "vaccines," spoke about those two topics in the same conference... had me like :rudy:
Basically they're saying.

Kill your population and get their numbers down to these figures or we'll do it for you. We're seeing the beginning of that now i guess.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Dont be. Ebola is a relatively easy virus to quarantine in a first world country with ample medical resources. It has spread wildly in the extremely rural, underdeveloped areas of western africa. Ebola's mode of transmission is not efficient at all.
Im sure the cacs at emory will figure out a way to make it more efficient.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Basically they're saying.

Kill your population and get their numbers down to these figures or we'll do it for you. We're seeing the beginning of that now i guess.

:comeon: You don't think the "West" has a much more efficient way of decreasing the African Population? And since the "West" is using ebola as a biological weapon, wouldn't they go with a solution less likely to turn into a global pandemic.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ebola break outs happen all the time dummy.

Lets be open to all the possiblities. Stop being on the cac side. Its pathetic.
:comeon: You don't think the "West" has a much more efficient way of decreasing the African Population? And since the "West" is using ebola as a biological weapon, wouldn't they go with a solution less likely to turn into a global pandemic.
Yes they do, abortion.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The Tuskegee Experiment,The Pellagra Incident,The Ebb Cade Experiment,Weaponized Mosquito Experiment,Infants Injected With Test Drugs In Los Angeles,The Toxic Sludge Experiment of Baltimore and St. Louis, Secret Cold War tests in St. Louis, and Children Forcibly Vaccinated in Chad.

act like they dont have a history of this breh,
the western world is just a hive of scum and villainy.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm not surprised at all.

How many of us are in these labs to even know what these people are doing? "US" as in black people. This country is huge and the amount of laboratories that know more about our physical makeup, genetics, phenotypes, melanin, is a quelling number. Please consider this. I do.

Probably a meager percentage. It frightens me to know that there are people doing their damndest to f*ck us over even behind the scenes. It's truly evil and to be willfully blind to it is nothing more than suicide. Disease is one of the main factors to the current success of Western Civilization.

It's no surprise that the African continent has been subjugated to disease to mitigate the population. As a Nigerian myself I'm troubled about this "outbreak" of the virus.

Ever since the European division of control of the African continent's country, instability and chaos has ensued and that's the plan so that the resources of the continent can continue to go into the hands of multinationals and corrupt world banks. This is by design. To think this is some "coicidence" woould have to negate everything that has happened in African history since the 19th century. And to ignore World history in general.

And while I will not negate the good works of those doctors that have tried their best to assist, it saddens me to realize that they are in the sheer minority of people who want to help. Because it's ore beneficial for all outside parties involved to make sure this DOESN'T get better. So then they can be sold and raped for expensive medicines and no real cures and for more foreign influence to shake up the balance of the affected regions.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/emory-healthcare-to-treat-ebola-patient/ngrtm/

Posted: 4:48 p.m. Thursday, July 31, 2014

Emory Healthcare to treat Ebola patient

By Misty Williams

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Emory University Hospital is expected to receive a patient infected with the deadly Ebola virus within the next several days, the university announced Thursday.

It’s unclear when exactly the patient will arrive, according to a statement from Emory. The Clifton Road hospital has a specially built isolation unit to treat patients exposed to certain serious infectious diseases. Set up in collaboration with the Atlanta-based U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the unit is physically separate from other patient areas and is one of only four such facilities in the country.

The Associated Press reported Thursday that the Ebola death toll passed 700 in West Africa as security forces went house-to-house in Sierra Leone’s capital looking for patients and others exposed to the disease.

The CDC warned against travel to Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia.

The AP also said that almost half of the 57 new deaths reported by the World Health Organization occurred in Liberia, where two Americans, Dr. Kent Brantly of Texas and Nancy Writebol, a North Carolina-based missionary, are also sick with Ebola. It was unknown which of the two was coming to Atlanta.

Quoting an unidentified source, CNN reported Thursday evening that a medical charter flight left Cartersville to evacuate the two Americans from Monrovia, Liberia.

Experts on the Ebola virus expressed little concern that the virus would spread to other continents. CDC Director Thomas Frieden said an outbreak in the United States was “not in the cards.”

Agence France-Presse interviewed Dr. Peter Piot, a discoverer of the virus and head of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, who said there was little risk of pandemic.

“Spreading in the population here, I’m not that worried about it,” he told AFP.

“I wouldn’t be worried to sit next to someone with Ebola virus on the Tube as long as they don’t vomit on you or something,” he said, referring to London’s underground train system. “This is an infection that requires very close contact.”

Ebola is spread through contact with bodily fluids.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:snoop: These fukkin cacs better not be trying to make a fukkin movie.

The only way cacs can keep white hoes away from black dikk is by associating black people with ebola.
The center for disease control is in Atlanta. They helped deal with the outbreak in 89 and I'm sure that the reason they're taking them to Atlanta now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Tuskegee Experiment,The Pellagra Incident,The Ebb Cade Experiment,Weaponized Mosquito Experiment,Infants Injected With Test Drugs In Los Angeles,The Toxic Sludge Experiment of Baltimore and St. Louis, Secret Cold War tests in St. Louis, and Children Forcibly Vaccinated in Chad.

act like they dont have a history of this breh,
the western world is just a hive of scum and villainy.
As a minority in a medical field who ACTIVELY goes into this shyt every day trying to change the perceptions blacks have towards the medical establishment, misguided posts like yours do nothing but hurt those who truly need our help right now.

I have family members and friends who work over in africa as health aid workers and your lack of understanding on this issue is utterly disgusting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not surprised at all.

How many of us are in these labs to even know what these people are doing? "US" as in black people. This country is huge and the amount of laboratories that know more about our physical makeup, genetics, phenotypes, melanin, is a quelling number. Please consider this. I do.

Probably a meager percentage. It frightens me to know that there are people doing their damndest to f*ck us over even behind the scenes. It's truly evil and to be willfully blind to it is nothing more than suicide. Disease is one of the main factors to the current success of Western Civilization.

It's no surprise that the African continent has been subjugated to disease to mitigate the population. As a Nigerian myself I'm troubled about this "outbreak" of the virus.

Ever since the European division of control of the African continent's country, instability and chaos has ensued and that's the plan so that the resources of the continent can continue to go into the hands of multinationals and corrupt world banks. This is by design. To think this is some "coicidence" woould have to negate everything that has happened in African history since the 19th century. And to ignore World history in general.

And while I will not negate the good works of those doctors that have tried their best to assist, it saddens me to realize that they are in the sheer minority of people who want to help. Because it's ore beneficial for all outside parties involved to make sure this DOESN'T get better. So then they can be sold and raped for expensive medicines and no real cures and for more foreign influence to shake up the balance of the affected regions.

I'm in these labs dummy. Thats part of the reason I even wanted to go into the research and medical fields. :stopitslime:

Yes. Tuskegee and slave experimentation happened. No one is telling you to forget that, but the medical establishment can't change if you refuse to adopt a more progressive and INFORMED view.

But RIGHT NOW, you're not helping.

At all.

Ebola is serious as fukk and this ain't about white people either, cause if you knew anything about the Marburg virus (genetic cousin of Ebola) then you'd know whites aren't immune this shyt either.