Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
just another monkey virus right,i mean they even got an african country's name in thee designation..:sas2:

biology isn't my field,not gonna affronteth,but i know enough,and no,all thee science facts you can pull won't change my mind..

steal all their resources,but blame them for all your little fukkin germ warfare games,leave thee country with nothing and just let genocides occur without offering assistance like a real civilized country should right..

fukk outta here,even if its not a "conspiracy" by your criteria its still a fukkin genocide,so even if i'm "wrong" i still know thee agenda,stay pretending tis not Mr.Paytriot man..

@Napoleon will dismiss all of this because he doesn't respect Africans or the history, breh; watch his response be some pretentious shyt because he's lacking and feels insecure..he's gonna break your post into 8 parts and troll you

Edit: See:russ: Dude whole performance is too predictable and laughable

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
whats the problem?

Do I need to specify that I'm not making blanket statements or did that NYU education skip over reading comprehension?

Do I need to spell out this remedial shyt for your basic ass?

I'm not a Cac but I know the codewords, you fukking gnat. Clown(s)...plural... blanket statement about impoverished, uneducated people, you racist piece of shyt.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Every African isn't eating bushmeat, you racist fukk.
Homie didnt say all Africans eat bush meat. I've had disagreements with Napolean before BUT in this particular case he has a point. Bushmeat especially from bats and pigs and monkeys harbors the virus. Just touching infected animals can sicken you. Now of course all Africans dont do this. Africa is HUGE...there are wealthy, middle class, urban Africans just like there are Africans that dwell in the jungles in under developed areas. No racism here friend. This is just like dirty Europeans living conditions around waste and rats contributed to the plague. There's no reason to stoke a fire about racism...it literally doesn't fit here at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not a Cac but I know the codewords, you fukking gnat. Clown(s)...plural... blanket statement about impoverished, uneducated people, you racist piece of shyt.
fukkin' hell man.

This is retarded.

I have a family member RIGHT NOW in Ghana going across to hospitals working with people there...but yeah, now I have to tell you my whole backstory and connection to stories like this just so fukk nikkas like you with shattered egos don't think I'm stupid enough to say dumb shyt like you seem so apt to.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Homie didnt say all Africans eat bush meat. I've had disagreements with Napolean before BUT in this particular case he has a point. Bushmeat especially from bats and pigs and monkeys harbors the virus. Just touching infected animals can sicken you. Now of course all Africans dont do this. Africa is HUGE...there are wealthy, middle class, urban Africans just like there are Africans that dwell in the jungles in under developed areas. No racism here friend. This is just like dirty Europeans living conditions around waste and rats contributed to the plague. There's no reason to stoke a fire about racism...it literally doesn't fit here at all.

Breh, you are a homosexual.... scram

This dumbass thinks he is kicking knowledge :dead:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Good. Glad to know, so I'm just going to ignore the rest of what you're saying.

Everything is a conspiracy when it comes to poor people apparently.

your brain should be bush meat,but tis prolly infected too..ol Stockholm Syndrome flunky muhfukka

@kp404 dude's a joke,so blatant with his bullshyt,i just do it for thee potential one soul who might see what i jotted and at least think twice and check for alternative cause&effect reasoning other then thee blanket Bill Gates/Kissenger/Brzezinski drivel handed out by media fear mongers..

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
fukkin' hell man.

This is retarded.

I have a family member RIGHT NOW in Ghana going across to hospitals working with people there...but yeah, now I have to tell you my whole backstory and connection to stories like this just so fukk nikkas like you with shattered egos don't think I'm stupid enough to say dumb shyt like you seem so apt to.

:duck:

Anyone who refers to vast swabs of Africans as "clowns" because they are poor and uneducated is a bytch, clown :camby:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
From Impact of Science on Society by Bertrand Russell
"I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others, which, one must suppose, opponents of birth control would prefer. War, as I remarked a moment ago, has hitherto been disappointing in this respect, but perhaps bacteriological war may prove more effective. If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. There would be nothing in this to offend the consciences of the devout or to restrain the ambitions of nationalists. The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of that? Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people’s." (p. 26)

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That "westerners" aren't just white folk to "easterners", and if anyone of these dudes in here came on the truck
with the Red Cross to assist, they might be treated just the same.
If you play on a corrupt team you are corrupt by default.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yea, for what purpose?
The CDC has been in Atlanta since 1946 and was initially intended for malaria research during WWII.

It's literally next to Emory University so I don't get what you're trying to get at?

If they wanted to kill everyone, they'd release the smallpox virus they have stored at the CDC it'd be a lot easier.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
your brain should be bush meat,but tis prolly infected too..ol Stockholm Syndrome flunky muhfukka

@kp404 dude's a joke,so blatant with his bullshyt,i just do it for thee potential one soul who might see what i jotted and at least think twice and check for alternative cause&effect reasoning other then thee blanket Bill Gates/Kissenger/Brzezinski drivel handed out by media fear mongers..
You know what?

You're right.

Operation Paperclip brought in more Nazi Scientists to create a super bug to be released into the wild to decimate west african populations in order to destabilize their countries and steal their resources.

They call the bug "ebola"

Instead of being harbored in animals like bats and old world monkeys, its instead released from tiny capsules in the food of west africans and injected into them at night.

Is that good enough? :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:duck:

Anyone who refers to vast swabs of Africans as "clowns" because they are poor and uneducated is a bytch, clown :camby:
The uneducated are clowns, regardless of origin.

When your ignorance is killing hundreds at this point, you are on clown status.

Furthermore, I bet they probably by and large know NOT to eat bush meat and many are still choosing to risk doing so because of food shortages and lack of alternatives...and some remark that its a delicacy in some places. I was on the phone with my HEALTH PROFESSIONAL RELATIVE 5 HOURS AGO ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC IN GHANA RIGHT NOW...but pay me no mind.