Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I did NOT fault them for being suspicious. You damn right they are suspicious. Ebola is rampantly running through their villages and they have no idea what to do to stop it. They aren't blaming the doctors because they are western....I think its more that they believe the doctors could be vectors for the virus which is a logical assertion.

Some people in here are attacking the people qualified enough to try and stop this outbreak...which is just flat out disgusting.
No one is attacked any specific doctors.

People are all saying there is more to the story.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
is this even a surprise anymore,this is one of thee worst kept secrets ever,speaking of purges i'm sure they're almost on thee verge of just telling you you're dead,i mean Israel is having conferences on what acceptable levels of "collateral damage" are,like it's :manny:

don't listen to such obvious disinformation agents in this thread,this is genocide,shyt's only going to get worst so get busy shattering thee fluffy cloud facades now and bank on survival..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
is this even a surprise anymore,this is one of thee worst kept secrets ever,speaking of purges i'm sure they're almost on thee verge of just telling you you're dead,i mean Israel is having conferences on what acceptable levels of "collateral damage" are,like it's :manny:

don't listen to such obvious disinformation agents in this thread,this is genocide,shyt's only going to get worst so get busy shattering thee fluffy cloud facades now and bank on survival..
Its ok. You can't know what you're talking about ALL the time. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Death toll so far from Ebola 729

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/ebola-death-toll_n_5637439.html

Population of Africa 1.2. Billion people.

You're right they should shut down all non essential travel to Africa. its a gotdamn epidemic out chea.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Its ok. You can't know what you're talking about ALL the time. :heh:

you're a clown,not even worth disputing,refuting,or producing anything of merit so you can play little logical&semantic addled games..

if people on here want to fall for your shyt then let them keep their domes in thee sand&sell their derriere's for wares elsewhere..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're a clown,not even worth disputing,refuting,or producing anything of merit so you can play little logical&semantic addled games..

if people on here want to fall for your shyt then let them keep their domes in thee sand&sell their derriere's for wares elsewhere..
Interesting.

Tell me what you know about Ebola.

This should be interesting.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Posted this in the other thread

Y'all realize that this disease is very inefficient at spreading because not only of its way of transmission, but because it kills the host before it has time to spread? It's a tragedy that people are losing there lives trying to help others with this disease, but you guys acting like this is some I Am Legend type shyt

It would be great if people didn't jump to irrational conclusions and shyt when it comes to this, but I'm finding it more entertaining reading some of this dumb shyt.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
When things get really bad, desperation leads to paranoia. These doctors are risking their lives trying to contain the virus and people are mad suspicious, this virus disappears for years and then comes back with vengeance. this makes the situation much worse.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Posted this in the other thread

It would be great if people didn't jump to irrational conclusions and shyt when it comes to this, but I'm finding it more entertaining reading some of this dumb shyt.

Theres seriously some fukking idiots here man.

When things get really bad, desperation leads to paranoia. These doctors are risking their lives trying to contain the virus and people are mad suspicious, this virus disappears for years and then comes back with vengeance. this makes the situation much worse.
Thank God for rational thinkers and educated people. This thread really had me depressed that the coli harbored insane ppl that think evil cacs are actively spreading ebola. Wtf is wrong with these dudes? :why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't worry.

We have the Alex Jones crew to thank for misinterpreting basic epidemiology and established medicine.

Just in case nikkas forgot...the world isn't as safe as you are accustomed to in the developed world and things you take for granted are luxuries elsewhere.

I said it earlier in this thread a fukkers like @Poitier and @kp404 came at me for saying THE TRUTH that bushmeat is a major cause of this outbreak.

More needs to be done to educate locals on the risks of eating animals like bats, monkeys, and other carrion as they are the main reservoirs of a lot of diseases that not only can jump to humans, but mutate and become permanent risks to our species at large.

Its funny no one thinks of a mass "anti-africa" conspiracy when a nascent one of the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase combinations comes up creates a new strain of bird flu and wipes out entire asian villages. :snoop:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
c theory

Surprise! Ebola Outbreak Connected To Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and George Soros

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=313329

bill-gates-vaccine-kids1.jpg

William H. Gates Sr., former head of eugenics group Planned Parenthood
Bill Gates' father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS' Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just "reckless breeders" and "human weeds" in need of culling (http://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html).

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family's involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation's initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html#ixzz396pts846

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Don't worry.

We have the Alex Jones crew to thank for misinterpreting basic epidemiology and established medicine.

Just in case nikkas forgot...the world isn't as safe as you are accustomed to in the developed world and things you take for granted are luxuries elsewhere.

I said it earlier in this thread a fukkers like @Poitier and @kp404 came at me for saying THE TRUTH that bushmeat is a major cause of this outbreak.

More needs to be done to educate locals on the risks of eating animals like bats, monkeys, and other carrion as they are the main reservoirs of a lot of diseases that not only can jump to humans, but mutate and become permanent risks to our species at large.

Its funny no one thinks of a mass "anti-africa" conspiracy when a nascent one of the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase combinations comes up creates a new strain of bird flu and wipes out entire asian villages. :snoop:

Now now, son, don't call people in threads that have ethered your uneducated, childlike ass on numerous occasions...:ugongetthiswork:

Funny how everything you studied is "basic" but you never went past the high school science stuff...you may want to pick up a new book one day:magichaha: