Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The uneducated are clowns, regardless of origin.

When your ignorance is killing hundreds at this point, you are on clown status.

You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Yeah, poor villagers are suppose to be aware of the risk in consuming bushmeat without anyone telling them, dumbfukk :what:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Mods need to just lock this thread. These fukking idiots are talking about population control, CACS, and all sorts of weird shyt. There's way more effective ways to curb a population, and you sure as hell wouldn't do it in a backwoods part of West Africa. None of anything they are implying makes sense. @cook @Brooklynzson please just send this to the bushes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Yeah, poor villagers are suppose to be aware of the risk in consuming bushmeat without anyone telling them, dumbfukk :what:
YES, FU*K NUGGET.

THERE ARE TONS OF CAMPAIGNS TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO DO IT ACROSS THE CONTINENT...AND MANY RISK IT!

A few hours ago, you didn't even know that bush meat carried ebola, now you want to talk to me about global health campaigns.

Fall the entire fukk back

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
YES, FU*K NUGGET.

THERE ARE TONS OF CAMPAIGNS TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO DO IT ACROSS THE CONTINENT...AND MANY RISK IT!

A few hours ago, you didn't even know that bush meat carried ebola, now you want to talk to me about global health campaigns.

Fall the entire fukk back

Why do you assume I didn't know bushmeat carried ebola? And outreach only reaches a segment of the population dumb fukk :heh:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

They know. It isn't some secret or unknown information anymore. They just choose to ignore the warnings. There are people there who still believe that AIDS is a fairytale because (and I quote...well, translating) "they don't want us to have kids."

There is a DISTURBING level of ignorance and straight up denial. You have people harboring the sick (likely infecting themselves in the process) and bumrushing hospitals to grab their sick ass relatives and go on the run. You have the fukking MINISTER OF HEALTH going on record to say that people contracted it and died because they were promiscuous. It isn't all about mistrust of CACs. The whole idea of "traditional medicine" is so ingrained in the majority that they don't wanna hear shyt about modern medicine. To too many ebola either isn't real or a "witch."

I love my country, but this whole thing exposes exactly what is wrong with it and it is embarrassing :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They know. It isn't some secret or unknown information anymore. They just choose to ignore the warnings. There are people there who still believe that AIDS is a fairytale because (and I quote...well, translating) "they don't want us to have kids."

There is a DISTURBING level of ignorance and straight up denial. You have people harboring the sick (likely infecting themselves in the process) and bumrushing hospitals to grab their sick ass relatives and go on the run. You have the fukking MINISTER OF HEALTH going on record to say that people contracted it and died because they were promiscuous. It isn't all about mistrust of CACs. The whole idea of "traditional medicine" is so ingrained in the majority that they don't wanna hear shyt about modern medicine. To too many ebola either isn't real or a "witch."

I love my country, but this whole thing exposes exactly what is wrong with it and it is embarrassing :snoop:

You do realize bush meat is eaten outside West Africa and outreach can't possibly educate everyone globally?

Had the West built proper infrastructure as they pillaged resources then you would not have starving people contracting ebola or emotional, irrational people exacerbating this situation.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
You do realize bush meat is eaten outside West Africa and outreach can't possibly educate everyone globally?

Had the West built proper infrastructure as they pillaged resources then you would not have starving people contracting ebola or emotional, irrational people exacerbating this situation.

What does outside people eating bats and monkeys have to do with "sensitization" (what we call raising awareness here). I'm not talking about globally and I frankly I don't care in this instance. I'm referring to my home country of which I am greatly concerned. 99% of the population ain't living THAT remote. I've been to villages more than an hr off the main road and they're not some group of ppl who know nothing. My countrymen have long been warned about A LOT of things pertaining to their health (not just Ebola related) and they CHOOSE to ignore because they figure they can either pray it away or just see the "witch doctor." You're telling me I need to blame the West or the white man for people who brush off the importance of simply washing your hands after using the restroom? I've witnessed this WITH MY OWN EYES.

This goes beyond simply blaming the west man...but if you want to run with that narrative I'm not gonna put myself in a position to argue.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What does outside people eating bats and monkeys have to do with "sensitization" (what we call raising awareness here). I'm not talking about globally and I frankly I don't care in this instance. I'm referring to my home country of which I am greatly concerned. 99% of the population ain't living THAT remote. I've been to villages more than an hr off the main road and they're not some group of ppl who know nothing. My countrymen have long been warned about A LOT of things pertaining to their health (not just Ebola related) and they CHOOSE to ignore. You're telling me I need to blame the West or the white man for people who brush off the importance who simply washing your hands after using the restroom? I've witnessed this WITH MY OWN EYES.

This goes beyond simply blaming the west man...but if you want to run with that narrative I'm not gonna put myself in a position to argue.

Save your anecdotes.