Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Um they should have been kicking out the evil ones BEFORE the outbreak....pretty sure the ones coming in to help are the good ones. They've got it backwards. :snoop:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
@Exile Drew
You removed 10 rep points from me with this retarded statement:
they intentionally gave people smallpox clown

I can only imagine your feeble brain is trying to refer to the act of the US Government giving the Cherokee Nation smallpox blankets during the trail of tears. Now...use your limited powers of reasoning and tell me what connection that particualr incident has to this particular event of ebola outbreak in western africa. How does that give any credence to the ridiculous insinuation that Doctors Without Borders...a French run multinational organization...and the Red Cross both made up of African workers as well as others...is spreading ebola to black people?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
How did this turn into a hate white people thread?
Why do you guys continue to align these health professionals who could be making money in their home countries, who instead spend time to help poor areas, with every single atrocity ever committed against non whites by whites?
Why do you all continue to think that doctor = racist white person?

Says a lot about what Coli members have imprinted in their brains. Now, of course, i agree that many evil things have happened to lesser fortunate people by the west. But this particular issue has nothing to do with that. You all are creating imaginary scenarios, and cursing your made up villains.

Look don't blame me blame your white ancestors who left YOU with the shame of what they did. You would have to COMPLETELY ignore history to not second guess a white persons good intent towards a person of color. I'm not saying that whites did this, I'm just saying WHITE PPL are definitely capable of doing it and for that reason I can see why the locals there have their suspicions.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
It most defiantly was. Cacs can't be around black people without spreading diseases. In this case on purpose.

Westerners is code for cacs and Cacs say population control should be africs priority so dead Africans obviously turn up wherever they setup shop

A lot of resources are being discussed this year with a certain deadline that was being pushed on African countries by Europe and America. 1.
2. I've literally seen Bill Gates talk in conference about "population control" and he's a BIG spender on "vaccines," spoke about those two topics in the same conference... had me like :rudy:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Look don't blame me blame your white ancestors who left YOU with the shame of what they did. You would have to COMPLETELY ignore history to not second guess a white persons good intent towards a person of color. I'm not saying that whites did this, I'm just saying WHITE PPL are definitely capable of doing it and for that reason I can see why the locals there have their suspicions.
Dont play that cac bullshyt with me. Im Guyanese with parents of african heritage. Of course they have suspicions. They are witnessing friends and neighbors bleeding out of every pore. I'd be scared of anyone coming into my village at that point. But that isnt what this thread is about. Doctors are there to help them, not spread ebola. How the fukk would you even spread ebola? Thats not easy. You just sound uneducated. You fakkits would be complaining if the west didnt try and help these poor people...lose lose.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I ain't gonna lie I'm pretty :merchant: right now brehs :to:

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
A lot of resources are being discussed this year with a certain deadline that was being pushed on African countries by Europe and America. 1.
2. I've literally seen Bill Gates talk in conference about "population control" and he's a BIG spender on "vaccines," spoke about those two topics in the same conference... had me like :rudy:

Biggest black population in the world growing rapidly...

How can we control this?:beli:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I understand those who don't want to believe the evil is going on... I don't know all the facts my damn self.

But lets not fault AFRICA of all people for being suspicious

@OneManGang .
I did NOT fault them for being suspicious. You damn right they are suspicious. Ebola is rampantly running through their villages and they have no idea what to do to stop it. They aren't blaming the doctors because they are western....I think its more that they believe the doctors could be vectors for the virus which is a logical assertion.

Some people in here are attacking the people qualified enough to try and stop this outbreak...which is just flat out disgusting.