Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if anything kick the vatican/catholicism
out of africa.......why are you trying to
indoctrinate people in a area where HIV
is a problem that condoms are a bad thing?
the humanoid is brutal with its tactics.
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They're kicking the aid workers out? Their only ally in combating this epidemic :mindblown:
These people's thinking is so third world. They're making baseless accusations without an ounce of evidence. Making people who are trying to help you your enemy is just asinine

It's stupid as shyt, from the outside looking in. But lets be honest when 1/8th of an entire village perishes, survivors and people who live there are scared to fukking death. You can rationalize anything if you are scared enough. Furthermore it's not like the aid workers have a cure, the people who are going to them are dying as well. So it's even easier to believe they are the cause or at the very least not very helpful.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're kicking the aid workers out? Their only ally in combating this epidemic :mindblown:
These people's thinking is so third world. They're making baseless accusations without an ounce of evidence. Making people who are trying to help you your enemy is just asinine
Dawg, leading scientists are dying from this shyt.

Its a double edged sword.
Entire country's borders are locking down.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I mean I can understand why any person of color wouldn't trust white ppl OR there so called "help". :yeshrug:

I swear you white folks think the little bit of good you've done in this world can make up for all the evil atrocities you've committed against other races of ppl. I don't blame them for not trusting u cacs

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow, Dr. Without Borders are spreading pestilence to friends. Perhaps they should rename the organization, Dr's With Demons. Good for them to realize whats really going on. Its sad people have internal beliefs to think these friends are to stupid to see the pattern here.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I mean I can understand why any person of color wouldn't trust white ppl OR there so called "help". :yeshrug:

I swear you white folks think the little bit of good you've done in this world can make up for all the evil atrocities you've committed against other races of ppl. I don't blame them for not trusting u cacs
How did this turn into a hate white people thread?
Why do you guys continue to align these health professionals who could be making money in their home countries, who instead spend time to help poor areas, with every single atrocity ever committed against non whites by whites?
Why do you all continue to think that doctor = racist white person?

Says a lot about what Coli members have imprinted in their brains. Now, of course, i agree that many evil things have happened to lesser fortunate people by the west. But this particular issue has nothing to do with that. You all are creating imaginary scenarios, and cursing your made up villains.