Africans accuse "Westerners" of Spreading Ebola.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
3 incredibly dumb idiots: 1 who took a vacation to an African country, 1 fakkit and 1 racist who relies on strawmans :dead:

Everyone is SOOOOO aware of the risk of bushmeat that out reach groups still go to developing nations and educate :heh:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
fukkin' hell man.

This is retarded.

I have a family member RIGHT NOW in Ghana going across to hospitals working with people there...but yeah, now I have to tell you my whole backstory and connection to stories like this just so fukk nikkas like you with shattered egos don't think I'm stupid enough to say dumb shyt like you seem so apt to.

It's all good guys.

His problematic reference to Africans is no longer racist because he knows somebody in Africa saving us Africans because we need to be saved.

It's all good.

phewe.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's all good guys.

His problematic reference to Africans is no longer racist because he knows somebody in Africa saving us Africans because we need to be saved.

It's all good.

phewe.gif

I can tell because your syntax

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Bio warfare is their game, ofcourse people should be weary of them. Besides, when Ebola first hit big in the 90s the villagers practised self quaranteening, no one leaves no one gets in. No wonder they mad at the White doctors for travelling in and out between villages.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Mods need to just lock this thread. These fukking idiots are talking about population control, CACS, and all sorts of weird shyt. There's way more effective ways to curb a population, and you sure as hell wouldn't do it in a backwoods part of West Africa. None of anything they are implying makes sense. @cook @Brooklynzson please just send this to the bushes.

why,because thee flow of the dialogue is going in a different direction then your agenda dictates..:sas1:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
3 incredibly dumb idiots: 1 who took a vacation to an African country, 1 fakkit and 1 racist who relies on strawmans :dead:

Everyone is SOOOOO aware of the risk of bushmeat that out reach groups still go to developing nations and educate :heh:

Man shut the fukk up. :bryan:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Mods need to just lock this thread. These fukking idiots are talking about population control, CACS, and all sorts of weird shyt. There's way more effective ways to curb a population, and you sure as hell wouldn't do it in a backwoods part of West Africa. None of anything they are implying makes sense. @cook @Brooklynzson please just send this to the bushes.

GET YO DUMB ASS OUT THIS THREAD!

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang