African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to God I think a lot of you posters are voluntary blindless.

They weren't from what I saw :yeshrug:

More people were talking about the baby looking white and it being a shame he's going to give all that money to a white family. They weren't determined to make sure everyone thought the very average wife was actually ugly.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
They weren't from what I saw :yeshrug:

More people were talking about the baby looking white and it being a shame he's going to give all that money to a white family. They weren't determined to make sure everyone thought the very average wife was actually ugly.

:stopitslime:

402192c0-5b92-0133-9e6f-0af7184f89fb.gif

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her family would demand alot seeing as how she is Miss Finland. It would also depend on her education (actually this matters more in dowries) but i'm sure she would have a high price.

As far as me being able to marry someone who looks likes that?

You're asking the wrong person.
I could marry a 2 as long as she is a great mother to my children, i' mean that 100%.

:comeon:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Those are poor photos but she's not ugly and you can see it if you look at the rest of her IG. She is average at the very least. And since I didn't see people going in on Mike Conley's wife like this when she is the definition of extra average, yes I consider this a self hating thread.
Mike Conley wife 1 of the ugliest women ive ever seen with a celebrity. She look worse than Tiny, but not 1 of these c00ns mentioned how ugly she is.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
fake ass pro black coli nigguhs dont even think an in shape black woman is attractive...why yall think the black woman ugly but not the white ones?...i will answer for you...the reason why yall think the black woman is the ugliest of them all is because yall have been trained since childhood to be attracted to white women and the result is black women become unattractive by default...i bet those same features on a white woman wouldnt get this kind of hate...you nigguhs not going to be happy unless these crackas brainwash yall into thinking wide noses are cute...or you could brainwash your damn selves and be happy right now but yall probably just going to say fukk it and pick a white woman with a thin nose to make babies with...

To be brutally honest, i thought she was Papuan, or a person from PNG, she definitely fit their profile or the predominate look, (i am pretty familiar with them having grown up in that region). Having said that she is no miss Universe or any beauty contest material. I don't think this is being brainwash my Eurocentric aesthetic and most people know what they see as attractive although they may personally not be attractive to those aesthetics.

So let do a comparison here.

1483702992-voittajasephora060117etu-vi.jpg

Vs Miss South Sudan, and i am not even fond of South Sudanese aesthetic, but i know beauty when i see it.

Miss South Sudan.

miss%2Bsouth%2Bsudan%2BSarah%2BGabriel.jpg

Facially there is no contest here, Miss South Sudan beat her a mile away in the physical beauty department but physical beauty is not the end of the world, she probably has other qualities that makes her beautiful such as character. Which is the reasons why she won the contest.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Those are poor photos but she's not ugly and you can see it if you look at the rest of her IG. She is average at the very least. And since I didn't see people going in on Mike Conley's wife like this when she is the definition of extra average, yes I consider this a self hating thread.

Are you fukkin serious :what:

nikkaz was goin in on that ugly ass bytch. Why are you trolling? :why: