African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Ok...I rushed to judgement. They just caught some bad photos of her.

I'd fukk the snot out this bytch...
Would beat the breaks off her coochie.

She would probably look more beautiful in the face if she didn't have the weave in her head. She would be cute with an afrow or short cut/natural curls:takedat:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Face is ok, body is nice. I think ya'll going in extra on her nose....

If I saw her on the street I wouldn't think she would ever win a beauty pageant but I woudln't be crossing to the otherside to avoid her either

Would you marry a person that looks like her? Is the question, and how much you think her family would offer as a bride price we say dowry?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you marry a person that looks like her? Is the question, and how much you think her family would offer as a bride price we say dowry?

Her family would demand alot seeing as how she is Miss Finland. It would also depend on her education (actually this matters more in dowries) but i'm sure she would have a high price.

As far as me being able to marry someone who looks likes that?

You're asking the wrong person.
I could marry a 2 as long as she is a great mother to my children, i' mean that 100%.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are poor photos but she's not ugly and you can see it if you look at the rest of her IG. She is average at the very least. And since I didn't see people going in on Mike Conley's wife like this when she is the definition of extra average, yes I consider this a self hating thread.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
fake ass pro black coli nigguhs dont even think an in shape black woman is attractive...why yall think the black woman ugly but not the white ones?...i will answer for you...the reason why yall think the black woman is the ugliest of them all is because yall have been trained since childhood to be attracted to white women and the result is black women become unattractive by default...i bet those same features on a white woman wouldnt get this kind of hate...you nigguhs not going to be happy unless these crackas brainwash yall into thinking wide noses are cute...or you could brainwash your damn selves and be happy right now but yall probably just going to say fukk it and pick a white woman with a thin nose to make babies with...

Daps
Whatevs, there's such a think as not being attractive and she's not attractive.

She is however a beauty queen so..

This isn't for Miss Universe though. It looks like she's just Miss Helsinki.

Good for her for being confident enough to compete and even win though.

Daps
With all due respect, these Miss Finland candidates are average:scusthov:, all them.

And despite having love for dark-skinned girls, i also think the winner have a strange face :manny:

Yeah none are all that.

I think it's for Miss Helsinki, a local competition, not for the country Finland.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Those are poor photos but she's not ugly and you can see it if you look at the rest of her IG. She is average at the very least. And since I didn't see people going in on Mike Conley's wife like this when she is the definition of extra average, yes I consider this a self hating thread.

I swear to God I think a lot of you posters suffer voluntary blindness.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
C1iQaSZVEAAnqkQ.jpg

Actually looks better with very little makeup. Sometimes makeup can actually make blk women look draggish. We don't need all that stuff sometimes.

Now see... this is a good pic.... They got her looking funny in the light in those pageant photos..... Good skin.. Clean face... I'd holla...