African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
As far as me being able to marry someone who looks likes that?

You're asking the wrong person.
I could marry a 2 as long as she is a great mother to my children, i' mean that 100%.
You're a good poster and I fukk with you but
raw

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
How black men...Men...in here trying to convice people who find shorty attractive that she is ugly. Why is it so important to ya'll to control the narrative of what type of woman is beautiful or not. Cacs shyte. Asians shyte. Fukk outta herez.

If you dont find her attractive then ok. But ya'll going hard on a black woman's looks but dont say a word when a cac woman posted.

The bycthes some of yall find attractive be downright ghastly and need to get hit in the face with a pokeball repeatedly

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
is everybody that dont look like miss sudan unattractive?...attraction should be subjective but everybody thinks the same way when it is all said and done because we are being programmed to like one kind of nose over another...just like how dark skin or nappy hair could make a person less attractive no matter what type of body or features they have...paul mooney said you could take something called ugly on a black womut it on a white woman and people would love it...an and pwhy cant a wide nose be beautiful or attractive too?...

is everybody that dont look like miss sudan unattractive?..

She is miss South Sudan not Miss Sudan. We are a different countries now, and i respect that.

why cant a wide nose be beautiful or attractive too?

Both the South Sudanese woman and Finland woman actually have wide noses, so your point failed here.

former Miss Kenya
dmmisskenya0501.jpg

be7166f3f73f864a15b4afca7411fd99.jpg

IMG_0694.JPG

KENYA-Eunice-Onyango-200x300.jpg

If you compare these girls to her,

img_csierra_20170109-153501_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_helsinki-kxjG-U413209929228x0F-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

it becomes clear she basically a average girl, and has nothing to do with being brainwashed by media or self hate, so facially she is not what is considered beautiful but then again beauty is subjective and localized, and my parents country is a good example of that

but she may have other qualities to her favor such a character. But at the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Lastly is that her natural hair?

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Pretty sure some of y'all are plants from St0rmfront. There is no way some of y'all militant coli brehs would think she's not an attractive woman. :denzelcmonson:

She is beautiful. It's fine if she ain't your cup of tea, but she's far from ugly.

If I saw her in real life I'd shoot my shot in a heartbeat, like "Excuse me miss..." :jamesbrownsatisfied:

Daps
Pretty sure some of y'all are plants from St0rmfront. There is no way some of y'all militant coli brehs would think she's not an attractive woman. :denzelcmonson:

She is beautiful. It's fine if she ain't your cup of tea, but she's far from ugly.

If I saw her in real life I'd shoot my shot in a heartbeat, like "Excuse me miss..." :jamesbrownsatisfied:

What?

Thinking she's not attractive doesn't make you a racist.

She's one black woman, not every black woman.

You are free to find her attractive if you want. No one is stopping you...whereas you are trying to stop people from thinking she's unattractive.