African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Conley wife 1 of the ugliest women ive ever seen with a celebrity. She look worse than Tiny, but not 1 of these c00ns mentioned how ugly she is.

Right. Regardless of whether you think that Mike Conley's wife was ugly or average, this woman is certainly better looking imo. So its surprising to me to see the strong effort to talk down on her when they didn't care to do the same to the white woman.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Mike Conley wife 1 of the ugliest women ive ever seen with a celebrity. She look worse than Tiny, but not 1 of these c00ns mentioned how ugly she is.

The fukk? You hoteps take that anti-white shyt too far. Worse than Tiny? Really?

1229-ti-tiny-tmz-4.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fake ass pro black coli nigguhs dont even think an in shape black woman is attractive...why yall think the black woman ugly but not the white ones?...i will answer for you...the reason why yall think the black woman is the ugliest of them all is because yall have been trained since childhood to be attracted to white women and the result is black women become unattractive by default...i bet those same features on a white woman wouldnt get this kind of hate...you nigguhs not going to be happy unless these crackas brainwash yall into thinking wide noses are cute...or you could brainwash your damn selves and be happy right now but yall probably just going to say fukk it and pick a white woman with a thin nose to make babies with...

:mjlol:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
fake ass pro black coli nigguhs dont even think an in shape black woman is attractive...why yall think the black woman ugly but not the white ones?...i will answer for you...the reason why yall think the black woman is the ugliest of them all is because yall have been trained since childhood to be attracted to white women and the result is black women become unattractive by default...i bet those same features on a white woman wouldnt get this kind of hate...you nigguhs not going to be happy unless these crackas brainwash yall into thinking wide noses are cute...or you could brainwash your damn selves and be happy right now but yall probably just going to say fukk it and pick a white woman with a thin nose to make babies with...
nikkahs in here fantasizing about mike conley's ugly ass footface looking wife

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
To be brutally honest, i thought she was Papuan, or a person from PNG, she definitely fit their profile or the predominate look, (i am pretty familiar with them having grown up in that region). Having said that she is no miss Universe or any beauty contest material. I don't think this is being brainwash my Eurocentric aesthetic and most people know what they see as attractive although they may personally not be attractive to those aesthetics.

So let do a comparison here.

1483702992-voittajasephora060117etu-vi.jpg

Vs Miss South Sudan, and i am not even fond of South Sudanese aesthetic, but i know beauty when i see it.

Miss South Sudan.

miss%2Bsouth%2Bsudan%2BSarah%2BGabriel.jpg

Facially there is no contest here, Miss South Sudan beat her a mile away in the physical beauty department but physical beauty is not the end of the world, she probably has other qualities that makes her beautiful such as character. Which is the reasons why she won the contest.

is everybody that dont look like miss sudan unattractive?...attraction should be subjective but everybody thinks the same way when it is all said and done because we are being programmed to like one kind of nose over another...just like how dark skin or nappy hair could make a person less attractive no matter what type of body or features they have...paul mooney said you could take something called ugly on a black woman and put it on a white woman and people would love it...why cant a wide nose be beautiful or attractive too?...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're Nigerian man and you would marry a 2?

lol I just feel like I've seen Nigerian men be even stricter about looks because of the bride price. West African men in general probably.

The question wasn't "what would I prefer".
The question was "could I see myself marrying"

And the answer is, and always has been yes as long as the other things are on point. There are other things more important than looks.

And as 28 year old me is learning.... a good woman is hard to find.