African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
She is miss South Sudan not Miss Sudan. We are a different countries now, and i respect that.

Both the South Sudanese woman and Finland woman actually have wide noses, so your point failed here.

former Miss Kenya
dmmisskenya0501.jpg

be7166f3f73f864a15b4afca7411fd99.jpg

IMG_0694.JPG

KENYA-Eunice-Onyango-200x300.jpg

If you compare these girls to her,

img_csierra_20170109-153501_imagenes_lv_otras_fuentes_helsinki-kxjG-U413209929228x0F-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

it becomes clear she basically a average girl, and has nothing to do with being brainwashed by media or self hate, so facially she is not what is considered beautiful but then again beauty is subjective and localized, and my parents country is a good example of that

but she may have other qualities to her favor such a character. But at the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Lastly is that her natural hair?

AAs need to put their black panther leather fist down. If they find this woman attractive wait until they come on the continent and see what the REAL average african woman looks like. They'll never return home. The OP looks like a coli chick that used to post here from canada that got ran off. Now all of a sudden :cape:If she posted here and talked some slick shyt, you would get the real criticism coming out of the wood works.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What?

Thinking she's not attractive doesn't make you a racist.

She's one black woman, not every black woman.

You are free to find her attractive if you want. No one is stopping you...whereas you are trying to stop people from thinking she's unattractive.

I'm referring to those who said she looks like a man, which is unreasonable. There's a difference between being un-attracted to her and dogging her out.

No, you're not racist if you're not attracted to her but if you're tearing her down like that you're a little :patrice: to me

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
My first question is what self respecting black woman would even want to to be considered for that in that white ass country.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
1: Just because a Black individual doesn't find her attractive doesn't mean they are a self-hater. Yes, Black people are human and have preferences just like other humans.
2: I will admit the photos in the OP aren't the best. After checking her out on Instagram tho, I must say I do find her attractive.

Far as her being Miss Helsinki:

The diversity, globalist loving spirit in me wants to say: "Eff them cac tears! If she's a citizen that contributes to Finland, she has every right to represent the country!"
However, the social/psychological in me wants to say: "Most cultures, especially homogeneous ones, want to see their likeness represented. I'm quite sure if a Finnish woman won Miss Lagos, there would be some uproar regardless if Lagos was her home only."

With that said, I'm happy for her and I'm glad to see she has a wonderful brotha as her mate!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it's the angle or picture idk. They both look pretty but i think issa has a prettier face