African woman wins Miss Finland, and yet I still feel like it's an indirect L.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
22266333_vi.jpg

Many of ya'll would pick every woman in that picture but her, then turn around and go "These bedwenchs aint shyte yall":francis:
With all due respect, these Miss Finland candidates are average:scusthov:, all them.

And despite having love for dark-skinned girls, i also think the winner have a strange face :manny:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:what:

I look at it like this: if a basic-looking black woman in a 90%+ white country can win a beauty pageant, that's a win I would take. :yeshrug:

"But there's better looking black women out there!!!" :damn:

Even better. Basic women gotta eat, too. :troll:

Besides, if any of y'all saw her on the street, half of y'all would be too scared to approach her, while the other half would be simping something terrible. :mjpls:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
rsh9io.jpg

Overall her body is a 8 by black standards 10 by cac standards
She isn't thick enough imo to be a 10 in body standards by most black men

Her face is a bit busted imo I will dwell into a critique on it I'd rate it a 4/5

Most overweight women I know in my personal life have more attractive faces than her

The eyes,
When I look into her eyes they look empty, they look large on her small head which makes her look masculine, they also look half shut in most her pics giving her a droopy strung out on heroin look

The lips,
Her teeth are spectacular but from the front and side just looking at her face her lips don't match her nose, she would be better off with fuller lips to match her nose.

Her hair,
As of late I really despise permed hair on black women, I love natural hair styles there's ways to do it professionally and it's likely she's wearing weave or a wig.

The forehead
, It's way too small and plateaus to quick at the top

The head shape,
It's weird to explain, Its in a diagonal shape and it's just not sexy to me, it doesn't match her head, Her chin at the bottom is very wide too. Most African women are are a 1 or 3.
1.png

Her cheeks/cheekbones,
They are too fat and look masculine and like a chipmunk
hh-animals-chipmunk-3

Her eyebrows,
Are too thick for her small head and small forehead they look too bushy for the face structure she has.

The hands, Too large and masculine.

I hate being so hard on a woman and I know looks aren't everything, but the face is the most important feature on a woman imo (then Ass). I just think she didn't hit the genetic lottery and her facial features don't match well together. I just couldn't wake up to a face like that next to my body every morning. The way her jaw and cheeks are just looks masculine to me.

IS she butt ugly where I'd laugh at her in the street or wouldn't hit if she came on to me, No
But she imo isn't in consideration to be in a beauty pageant.

Here is miss Africa contestants
image9-1132x509.jpeg

MZ-WINNERS.jpg

I'd fukk and pick every black women in that picture before this Finnish chick.

She imo isn't the pick of the litter in most black men that have a reasonable pool of women to choose from.

@Clean Cut @Prince Mongo @Code : Karma @Knuckles Red @yardman @Thomas
man get the fukk outta here :laff: :laff:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes got a manface .... pure and simple

anyone who disagrees is being dis ingenuous ...... a troll ..... or a lover of trans people