African Immigirants Most educated groups in the US.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
All immigrants come to this country to get something out of it, regardless of if they have money or not. What else are they coming here for? I don't see how that skews the statistics. Or is it because slaves came here by force, and immigrants didn't?:ld:

Immigrants into America are highly skilled individuals recruited by large corporations, IT sectors, pharmaceuticals and what not. We are talking the cream of the crop here.

America is a very difficult country to migrate to and the sponsorship/visa process costs companies a lot of money, time and effort. Companies want the best employees they can get - so grin and bare it.

Its unfair to compare highly skilled immigrants and their qualifications to the whole native black American populace. The immigrants are the the creme la creme of their home nations. The studies results are obviously going to be vastly skewed in favour of the migrants. Apples and oranges.

As an immigrant myself, one sure fire way to piss off the natives, even the most liberal - is by putting them down whilst bigging yourself up. A bit of humility goes a long way (not aiming that at you btw, just a broad statement).

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
:ohlawd: love African men.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2noE6014oM[/ame]
djebril-didier-Zonga.jpg

:whew:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Youre an african canadian. Stop it. You have no place in this discussion breh.

The salt is dripping off your fingers

I have alot of family in america...amd I used to live in america.. So go sit down somrwhere

My parents came here with nothing and made shyt happen... Mothers a doctor and father an engineer

Both made around 100k a year

My people go hard.. The president of your country is part African.. So I'm sure u already know we go hard..

But u just wanted to shyt on me :ehh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Come from a people that was left with 20 Nigerian pounds per person in 1970 and see the true definition of a hustler decades later. It is in my DNA to grind.

Igbo Kwenu :salute:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqnJ_BpuIU[/ame]

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Uhh..no, its because the africans which migrate to america typically come over with a strong family education background and money. The elite of the rest of the world migrate to america and skew stats. Americans who move to germany, uk, and japan are PRETTY EDUCATED for example.

Lets compare 2nd and 3rd generation migrants, or even more so, african immigrants vs their korean, chinese and indian counterparts.

Lets compare apples to apples :upsetfavre:
the point is that the opportunity still exist.
Even on this board black folk like to believe that its almost impossible for black people to get ahead due to racism.

Africans are just showing its bullshyt. I see them w/ more small businesses than African Americans

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
the point is that the opportunity still exist.
Even on this board black folk like to believe that its almost impossible for black people to get ahead due to racism.

Africans are just showing its bullshyt. I see them w/ more small businesses than African Americans

:childplease: i am very close to the business community in two different municipalities....i will simply say in what few small businesses african immigrants own, very little wealth is created.

Feel free to google stats which tell the narrative of how bad black americans are, but i'll go by my first hand observation

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:childplease: i am very close to the business community in two different municipalities....i will simply say in what few small businesses african immigrants own, very little wealth is created.

Feel free to google stats which tell the narrative of how bad black americans are, but i'll go by my first hand observation
Why does wealth created mean anything in this discussion? Money made on your own, is still money made on your own.

And I didnt say black americans are bad...just that there are too many of us that make excuses.