African Immigirants Most educated groups in the US.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I hold every man (including myself) to the standards of my father.

I think that is what has led me to the successful life as an IT engineer/programmer.
Most kids in the black community don't have a father to look up to. A tragedy if you ask me, but I blame most of the black women for making bad decisions picking those men to begin with.
What about those black women who picked good men and raised their son right?
What about those black men who grew up with a father to look up too?

Oh wait they dont exist to you. :snoop:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

What about those black women who picked good men and raised their son right?
What about those black men who grew up with a father to look up too?

Oh wait they dont exist to you. :snoop:

You think there are enough of those to make a difference in the AA community? :jada:

Blackout

Daps
You think there are enough of those to make a difference in the AA community? :jada:
What there isn't enough of is appreciation for those who set a good example for the AA community. All you focus on is those that don't do shyt while not even giving the ones who uplift the black community that much attention.

There are good AA men and women. Give them the attention that you give the bad ones.

All that negativity you spread with no positivity being promoted at all keeps the currupted power structure in place. :stopitslime:

Blackout

Daps
Anguilla, you're like 30 minutes away by plane...

I've been to STT a few times, most recently last summer(12). I got quite a bit of fam out there as well.

They doing big things in STT :ohlawd:
Yea everybody know about STT. STX is stuck in the shadow. :manny:

I visited STT a lot. Its so close to STX that if I visited my fam in STX I could jump over to STT at anytime.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yea everybody know about STT. STX is stuck in the shadow. :manny:

I visited STT a lot. Its so close to STX that if I visited my fam in STX I could jump over to STT at anytime.
I've never been to STX. I don't even think my fam even talks about that place :heh:

you ever hit up any other islands, like St. Maarten.

That place is like paradise. Never knew there could be some dymes on one island. And the mixed french chicks :ohlawd: :whew:

This is the best post in this thread and the most accurate. I made these points in Higher Learning months ago when we had these debates.

But none of you post there :sadcam:
:troll:

Blackout

Daps
I've never been to STX. I don't even think my fam even talks about that place :heh:

you ever hit up any other islands, like St. Maarten.

That place is like paradise. Never knew there could be some dymes on one island. And the mixed french chicks :ohlawd: :whew:
Trust me yo fam knows about STX.

It's kind of a rival thing they got going on.